ADVERTISEMENT

it's time to defund the fbi... they just raided Mar-A-Lago... They know they can't stop him at the ballot box.

WVU82

Hall of Famer
May 29, 2001
lol...

DOJ asks judge to keep Trump raid affidavit sealed.

@realdonaldtrump

7m·
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

I will continue to fight for the Great American People!

0eaaee2fda086d52.png

Last edited:
Reactions: roadtrasheer
@realdonaldtrump

7m·
These are dark times for our Nation, as my beautiful home, Mar-A-Lago in Palm Beach, Florida, is currently under siege, raided, and occupied by a large group of FBI agents. Nothing like this has ever happened to a President of the United States before. After working and cooperating with the relevant Government agencies, this unannounced raid on my home was not necessary or appropriate. It is prosecutorial misconduct, the weaponization of the Justice System, and an attack by Radical Left Democrats who desperately don’t want me to run for President in 2024, especially based on recent polls, and who will likewise do anything to stop Republicans and Conservatives in the upcoming Midterm Elections. Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe! What is the difference between this and Watergate, where operatives broke into the Democrat National Committee? Here, in reverse, Democrats broke into the home of the 45th President of the United States.

The political persecution of President Donald J. Trump has been going on for years, with the now fully debunked Russia, Russia, Russia Scam, Impeachment Hoax #1, Impeachment Hoax #2, and so much more, it just never ends. It is political targeting at the highest level!

Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable. She even took antique furniture, and other items from the White House.

I stood up to America’s bureaucratic corruption, I restored power to the people, and truly delivered for our Country, like we have never seen before. The establishment hated it. Now, as they watch my endorsed candidates win big victories, and see my dominance in all polls, they are trying to stop me, and the Republican Party, once more. The lawlessness, political persecution, and Witch Hunt must be exposed and stopped.

TDS is real.

TRUMP: "Such an assault could only take place in broken, Third-World Countries. Sadly, America has now become one of those Countries, corrupt at a level not seen before. They even broke into my safe!"

Reactions: GrimReaper82
@PadraigMartin

3m·
Regardless as to how you may feel about Trump, tonight's attack by the FBI is an absolute assault on representative government. This is a political attack like none other in the history of the United States. If you do not yet know that a Constitutional Republic called the United States is dead - this should be your wake up. They just came after a former President with billions of dollars.

What happens to you? The time to choose is over.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
@dc_draino
·
21m

They banned the sitting President of the United States from all social media

Impeached him twice

Imprisoned his supporters

Now they’re raiding his home with the FBI

We are being targeted and attacked by our own corrupt government and this 3rd world tyranny is clear proof of their desperation

We are in uncertain times, but it is crystal clear now that it’s a battle of good vs. evil

But just like all defining challenges before now, American Patriots will win🇺🇸

@kelliwardaz
·
36m

The weaponized Biden FBI raided President Donald Trump’s home today.

Who do you think 87,000 new agents in a weaponized Biden IRS will go after?

Hint: look in a mirror; it’s YOU

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
dc_draino
·
37m

They know they can't stop him at the ballot box

They know he's going to CLEAN HOUSE when he's President again

So they're trying to stop him beforehand

This is UNPRECEDENTED and destabilizing

They're desperate!!

@RepMattGaetz
·
47m

"We've seen Steve Bannon prosecuted, Donald Trump persecuted, we have seen our fellow Americans deprived of their liberties and used as political pawns in the DC Gulag.

But you know what, the season is changing. Fall will be here soon. And winter is coming. When we get power, every committee becomes an oversight committee, every corrupt deal that they've put together, we will expose and we will restore the great promise of this country. I hope you'll fight with me."

@harnwell
·
49m

On the one hand, no-one is above the law.

Even ex-presidents should be accorded no special privilege if they are believed to have broken the law.

On the other hand, no democracy can tolerate the flagrant state persecution of political opponents of the regime in power.

1. Who would need to sign off on an FBI raid on the home of an ex-president?

2. What accountability is there if no charges are successfully brought off the back of the raid?

The Venezuelarisation of the United States accelerates on a daily basis, and I imagine this latest outrage will pass without comment from our self-appointed J6 guardians of democracy.

(And by the way, Brandon and Brandon Jr — you have set a precedent today).

Reactions: CAJUNEER
frfrankpavone
·
52m

The FBI has just committed the most shameful act that agency has ever done in American history, by a totally baseless, totally politically motivated raid on President Trump‘s home in Mar-a-Lago.

It is a threat to all of us.

And it’s time for this crap to stop.

@realdonaldtrump

7m·

You had your chance on January 6th and you were a no show.

@kelliwardaz
·
36m

The weaponized Biden FBI raided President Donald Trump’s home today.

Who do you think 87,000 new agents in a weaponized Biden IRS will go after?

Hint: look in a mirror; it’s YOU
They won’t come after me. I didn’t steal classified files.

@harnwell
·
49m

On the one hand, no-one is above the law.

Even ex-presidents should be accorded no special privilege if they are believed to have broken the law.

On the other hand, no democracy can tolerate the flagrant state persecution of political opponents of the regime in power.

1. Who would need to sign off on an FBI raid on the home of an ex-president?

2. What accountability is there if no charges are successfully brought off the back of the raid?

The Venezuelarisation of the United States accelerates on a daily basis, and I imagine this latest outrage will pass without comment from our self-appointed J6 guardians of democracy.

(And by the way, Brandon and Brandon Jr — you have set a precedent today).
1. A federal judge, but likely, Garland as well.
2. The Justice Department demonstrated to the judge that there was adequate cause to search Trump’s Mar a Lago residence. That’s the accountability.

Neither did Trump.

I don't think these idiots understand the President's authority on making something unclassified. It's not a difficult process. He opens his mouth and it's done. If you're the one who wanted it classified you better hope you catch him before that happens. It's really that simple.

It's not about classified information. It's about the Presidential Records Act. Annnd nobody sane gives a shit about that.

Mar-a-lago WAS CLOSED FOR THE SEASON....

Trump was living at his Summer home in NJ...

Any more questions now about the depths the deep State and the Leftists who run it will sink to maintain their power?

They will do anything. Literally anything. If you vote for Democrats in these next cycles, I hope they raid your residence next. (They will eventually get around to you)

Last edited:
Hillary Clinton was allowed to delete and acid wash 33,000 E-mails AFTER they were subpoenaed by Congress. Absolutely nothing has happened to hold her accountable
@Soaring Eagle 74

What is your explanation for this related to the law you cited?

1. A federal judge, but likely, Garland as well.
2. The Justice Department demonstrated to the judge that there was adequate cause to search Trump’s Mar a Lago residence. That’s the accountability.
So then explain why you support selective enforcement of the Law? Didn't Hillary illegally have possession of restricted classified documents on her illegal private server that were subpoenaed by Congress that she subsequently destroyed?

Where are your demands of "accountability" for her illegal actions? I know you won't answer me but you do realize you've now made a complete mockery of yourself suggesting Trump should be prosecuted for the exact thing you hypocritically ignore about Hillary? You have zero credibility!

I know you don't care about that either but I do enjoy pointing it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dissidentsoaps

24m·
An easy first step for Republican governors is to end cooperation with federal law enforcement.

No more joint task forces.

No more serving their high risk warrants for them.

Make it against state policy to provide intelligence, aid or support to federal law enforcement, and make the penalty for violating the policy the revocation of their state peace officer credentials.

Reactions: CAJUNEER
ADVERTISEMENT