ADVERTISEMENT

it's time to defund the fbi... they just raided Mar-A-Lago... They know they can't stop him at the ballot box.

1776Stonewall

41m·
Whether you are a Trump supporter or not, I think we all agree that the corrupt criminal establishment sees him as their biggest threat.

They fear him like no other.

He is not one of them.

That part is clear.

The Global bureaucracy sees him as their public enemy #1.

For this reason alone we need to stand behind him, even if you're not a fan.

There's a reason why the biggest criminals in the world fear him so much.

He's a threat to their power

Reactions: roadtrasheer
“All tyrannies rule through fraud and force, but once the fraud is exposed they must rely exclusively on force.” - George Orwell

@BenSCarson
·
1h

Never in my lifetime did I think I would see an American law enforcement agency be run and weaponized like the FBI this evening.

This is a frightening development in our modern political arena.

This is the way of Mao and Castro, not Washington and Lincoln.

Our Republic is one where we have the freedom to think, say, and believe what we want without fear of government intimidation, that includes the President.

If we lose those basic freedoms, we lose it all.

I am praying for our country right now because I’m not sure anything else can fix what is transgressing.

Pray for our country this evening.

It can and will be saved because We the people are waking up.

Dissidentsoaps

24m·
An easy first step for Republican governors is to end cooperation with federal law enforcement.

No more joint task forces.

No more serving their high risk warrants for them.

Make it against state policy to provide intelligence, aid or support to federal law enforcement, and make the penalty for violating the policy the revocation of their state peace officer credentials.
The left already does this with ICE.

1. A federal judge, but likely, Garland as well.
2. The Justice Department demonstrated to the judge that there was adequate cause to search Trump’s Mar a Lago residence. That’s the accountability.
Wonder why the hildabeast was never prosecuted for destroying, her words, 33,000 supeaoned emails?

Wonder why the hildabeast was never prosecuted for destroying, her words, 33,000 supeaoned emails?

Or why none of Epstein's pedo pals been exposed/arrested.
Or why Hunter hasn't been charged on any of a multitude of charges.
Or why McCabe and Comey got off scot free.
Or why Holder was never found in contempt.
Or why Senator Menendez wasn't charged in pedo case.
etc., etc.

Or why none of Epstein's pedo pals been exposed/arrested.
Or why Hunter hasn't been charged on any of a multitude of charges.
Or why McCabe and Comey got off scot free.
Or why Holder was never found in contempt.
Or why Senator Menendez wasn't charged in pedo case.
etc., etc.
It goes on and on. It really is sad we have two tiers of justice in DC

Reactions: CAJUNEER
It goes on and on. It really is sad we have two tiers of justice in DC
It's beyond sad. It's a third world monkey circus, that if it remains as is won't last much longer.

Between this and the economy/supply chains this fall, well... buckle up.

Reactions: Airport
ALL red states NEED to follow his lead...

d938c88c70eccfdf.png

@DineshDSouza
·
7m

The FBI, an organization set up to fight organized crime, has become the most powerful organized crime syndicate in the world.

We now need to carry the fight against organized crime to its logical conclusion:

Shut down the FBI and prosecute this gang of dangerous criminals

@realdonaldtrump

3h·
What took place yesterday, and long before, was an unprecedented infringement of the rights of every American citizen.

Scam after Scam, year after year, it is all the Radical Left Democrats really know, it is their lifeblood - they have no shame.

Our Country is paying a very big price!!!

Reactions: CAJUNEER
So then explain why you support selective enforcement of the Law? Didn't Hillary illegally have possession of restricted classified documents on her illegal private server that were subpoenaed by Congress that she subsequently destroyed?

Where are your demands of "accountability" for her illegal actions? I know you won't answer me but you do realize you've now made a complete mockery of yourself suggesting Trump should be prosecuted for the exact thing you hypocritically ignore about Hillary? You have zero credibility!

I know you don't care about that either but I do enjoy pointing it out. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
This selective enforcement of the law will have severe consequences.

@Dissidentsoaps

5h·
Some states (Missouri and West Virginia) already prohibit state law enforcement from assisting federal law enforcement with enforcing gun laws. MANY states prohibit their state law enforcement from assisting the feds with enforcing marijuana laws.

An easy first step for Republican governors is to end cooperation with federal law enforcement. No more joint task forces. No more serving their high risk warrants for them. Make it against state policy to provide intelligence, aid or support to federal law enforcement, and make the penalty for violating the policy the revocation of their state peace officer credentials.

a3bae06ab452a770.jpeg

1. A federal judge, but likely, Garland as well.
2. The Justice Department demonstrated to the judge that there was adequate cause to search Trump’s Mar a Lago residence. That’s the accountability.
A federal judge who previously donated to the Obama presidential campaign and the Jeb Bush campaign . Sounds like a never Trumper to me...

Reactions: GrimReaper82

Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt (R) warned the FBI in a scathing letter that their impending audit of the state’s Concealed Carry Weapons (CCW) permit holder records was a violation of state law and an infringement of citizens’ Second Amendment rights.

In July, Schmitt wrote to FBI Director Christopher Wray, citing an upcoming August audit that would reportedly include an “onsite review” of CCW permits.

JackPosobiec
·
7m

They pulled Biden offstage and launched a preemptive coup of the political opposition in his absence.

Now we know who is really in charge.

It isn't Joe or Kamala or even Jill.

It is the Leviathan.

Reactions: atlkvb
Compare this letter to CNN’s subheading on their article. The article is titled, “DOJ requests court unseal Trump search warrant.” The subheading reads, “In a search on his social media platform late Thursday, the former president said ‘he would not oppose the release of documents.’

While factually correct, the subheading doesn’t at all carry the tenor of Trump’s statement. I notice media doing this more and more. Reports suggest that the vast majority of readers never open the articles on news sites. They just read the headlines to see what’s going on. The titles to these articles are frequently misleading and in ways big and small do reflect what the articles actually say.

Compare this letter to CNN’s subheading on their article. The article is titled, “DOJ requests court unseal Trump search warrant.” The subheading reads, “In a search on his social media platform late Thursday, the former president said ‘he would not oppose the release of documents.’

While factually correct, the subheading doesn’t at all carry the tenor of Trump’s statement. I notice media doing this more and more. Reports suggest that the vast majority of readers never open the articles on news sites. They just read the headlines to see what’s going on. The titles to these articles are frequently misleading and in ways big and small do reflect what the articles actually say.
Media clearly abuses editorial power and has for years. Just like they will have some quick report telling the actual story at some point on some outlet and then ignore the actual story and talk about every other angle. If at some point they are accused of not telling the actual story they will point back to the one report where they told the actual truth to prove they reported it.

The media equivalent of burying the lead on page 45.

Any change in tune with these posts after hearing the Donald took classified Nuclear information? Who in their right mind would be ok with this?

Put your conspiracy theorist minds to work, asking why would Trump keep these documents? That will be fun...

Once you see the tactics, you can’t unsee it. It becomes all you see, and with increasing scrutiny and equal parts disdain and anger.

You only have to catch them lying through omission of context a couple of times before the curtain is fully pulled back and Oz is exposed. They all do it, but I think it annoys me more about the left, because they carry this air of haughtiness and neutrality. Fox, everyone knows are agenda driven.

Any change in tune with these posts after hearing the Donald took classified Nuclear information? Who in their right mind would be ok with this?

Put your conspiracy theorist minds to work, asking why would Trump keep these documents? That will be fun...
You actually believe that?

Do you even know how classification works? Stop letting the media toy with your ignorance.

This didn't happen. It's a leak from the DOJ to try to save face.

You actually believe that?

Do you even know how classification works? Stop letting the media toy with your ignorance.
I don't think it is simple as an ex President can "unclassify" whatever he wants on his way out of office and keep all those records. Especially Nuclear, national security, etc..

Clearly, the USG. They’ve let Trump hang on to Nuclear information for 18 months? Hahahahhaa

Keep in mind, he’s been cooperating with them for over a year.

You would be incorrect.

The President keeping things classified is a courtesy to those that classified it. He can do with as he wants. Does that make shit difficult at times? Yes but it really is that simple. Not sure why people can't wrap their brain around that other than to play on people's ignorance to make it look worse than it really is.

Trump propbably did keep some intelligence briefs on Nuclear Material. It probably involved Iran's nuclear deal and sales of Uranium to Russia. Those briefs would have also included who all made profits off of it.

Other than that the report sounds like a hoax to save face.

The President keeping things classified is a courtesy to those that classified it. He can do with as he wants. Does that make shit difficult at times? Yes but it really is that simple. Not sure why people can't wrap their brain around that other than to play on people's ignorance to make it look worse than it really is.

Trump propbably did keep some intelligence briefs on Nuclear Material. It probably involved Iran's nuclear deal and sales of Uranium to Russia. Those briefs would have also included who all made profits off of it.

Other than that the report sounds like a hoax to save face.

They didn't find anything useful. Do you know how I know?

Trump would already be in jail.

All they really had to do is have their Director of National Security contact Trump or one of his attorneys and request the information be returned once it's verified he had it? If he refused or cited Executive privilege, then they could issue a subpoena for the information based on the alleged "national security" concerns.

What they did is not only disingenuous, but probably an illegal violation of Trump's rights to be secure in his own home without threat of seizure of his possessions for no legitimate reason.

They got a subpoena, doesn't that meet the legitimate standard?

The one big lesson I would like everybody to learn from Trump is that he really pushed the limits of power. I think the executive branch needed to be reigned in for a long time now. Trump just highlights the need, he tested the limits of that office in ways that others had not. Executive privilege isn't blanket immunity.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT