ADVERTISEMENT

it's time to defund the fbi... they just raided Mar-A-Lago... They know they can't stop him at the ballot box.

They got a subpoena, doesn't that meet the legitimate standard?

The one big lesson I would like everybody to learn from Trump is that he really pushed the limits of power. I think the executive branch needed to be reigned in for a long time now. Trump just highlights the need, he tested the limits of that office in ways that others had not. Executive privilege isn't blanket immunity.
Did he abuse his power when he stole the election "colluding" with Russians, or did he abuse his power blackmailing the President of Ukraine?

Wonder how you'll answer that?

He's just jealous he can't pin anything on me atl!
giphy.gif

Yeah but it sure doesn't stop him from trying does it DJT?

I find what Trump did with the Russians (even though not full on collusion) was very un-American and again, tested the limits of what I thought someone would do for power.

Lying about the election, certainly to the point he did, was also something I did not think I would witness with the transfer of power. Along with the whole Jan 6th mess in general.

I personally have had enough of him. I would rather see Desantis than Trump personally.

The one big lesson I would like everybody to learn from Trump is that he really pushed the limits of power. I think the executive branch needed to be reigned in for a long time now. Trump just highlights the need, he tested the limits of that office in ways that others had not. Executive privilege isn't blanket immunity.
Obama took 30 million documents.

Trump took 15 boxes.

I find what Trump did with the Russians (even though not full on collusion) was very un-American and again, tested the limits of what I thought someone would do for power.

Lying about the election, certainly to the point he did, was also something I did not think I would witness with the transfer of power. Along with the whole Jan 6th mess in general.

I personally have had enough of him. I would rather see Desantis than Trump personally.

They are going to try the same shit with DeSantis. It's not about defending Trump's personality. If you like DeSantis you better stop defending the shit they are trying to do to Trump.

So I'd imagine you don't think Trump's accusations of massive voter fraud in the '20 election were true?

OK...can you please tell me what the "mules" recorded on surveillance cameras and shown in this film 2000 mules were doing stuffing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes at all different times on different days? Trump thinks they were involved in illegal ballot trafficking. If that's not what they were doing, can you explain what else it was?

I'll 100% guarantee you cannot.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
He knows better. No excuses. Start an investigation and get a grand jury going. Equal treatment under the law. Garland said so just yesterday.

I don't think it is simple as an ex President can "unclassify" whatever he wants on his way out of office and keep all those records. Especially Nuclear, national security, etc..
It is exactly thar simple. The president can declassify anything at any time.

Don't be distracted. This isn't about super secret nuke codes. It will be bullshit. Don't fall for it.

Turn off msnbc

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
So I'd imagine you don't think Trump's accusations of massive voter fraud in the '20 election were true?

OK...can you please tell me what the "mules" recorded on surveillance cameras and shown in this film 2000 mules were doing stuffing all of those ballots into all of those drop boxes at all different times on different days? Trump thinks they were involved in illegal ballot trafficking. If that's not what they were doing, can you explain what else it was?

I'll 100% guarantee you cannot.
No, I don't think any of that is true. How in the world can you confirm the authenticity of these?

For the record, I am a firm believer in the American system and our institutions. I think the founding fathers sat in place as good a system as possible. So please, instead of video's claiming something happened, how about proving it in court? Something that was not done. Even in front of Trump appointed judges, nothing...

Face reality, Trump is the biggest loser in history. He lost the popular vote to Hillary and Biden. His presidency was full of cronyism, built on the lie that he was draining the swamp while he filled it with worse. How many of his appointees plead guilty or were convicted of lying? There is no way in hell I would align myself with Bannon, Stone, Manafort and the like.

No, I don't think any of that is true. How in the world can you confirm the authenticity of these?

For the record, I am a firm believer in the American system and our institutions. I think the founding fathers sat in place as good a system as possible. So please, instead of video's claiming something happened, how about proving it in court? Something that was not done. Even in front of Trump appointed judges, nothing...

Face reality, Trump is the biggest loser in history. He lost the popular vote to Hillary and Biden. His presidency was full of cronyism, built on the lie that he was draining the swamp while he filled it with worse. How many of his appointees plead guilty or were convicted of lying? There is no way in hell I would align myself with Bannon, Stone, Manafort and the like.

You understand Manafort also worked with Democrats in past right? Biden’s family included.

You can’t be serious with this.

Continue to not acknowledge the fight you’re in with the left, and continue to lose your country. It’s your choice.

Fine I accept that answer. But it's not what I asked you. If those mules were not captured on video surveillance involved in illegal activity (ballot trafficking) can you give me your best reasonable explanation of what else they were legally doing?

I guranteed you couldn't. In fact I 100% guranteed it! You gonna make me look good or a delusional Trump supporter?

What's your answer? What were those mules doing? Got anything?

You can’t be serious with this.
So please explain this "outage" to me over the raid on Trump.

You say it is as simple as Trump "declassified" these documents. First, he can't do that AFTER THE FACT. Trump would have to declassify these while still President, including identifying each specific document and memorializing the order. He cannot take them, leave office and later claim he declassified these in private.

and you're wrong...

Carter could still declassify documents...

You say it is as simple as Trump "declassified" these documents. First, he can't do that AFTER THE FACT. Trump would have to declassify these while still President, including identifying each specific document and memorializing the order. He cannot take them, leave office and later claim he declassified these in private.
Ok, man. You guys got ‘em this time, for sure.

Maybe, just maybe, you’ll stop and realize all the shit you all have convinced yourselves about Trump isn’t factually and contextually accurate. For 6 straight years you’ve gone non-stop at the man and not laid leather on him once. Lie after lie, scam after scam, bullshit piled on top of bullshit. And each time, you all convince yourselves of his guilt, when the context is applied, it’s bullshit.

They need all this Trump shit right now to control the Mid-Term narrative. You know what we’re not talking about this week?
8.5 % inflation
Rising interest rates
Gas significantly higher than when Dems gained power
Russia gaining ground in Ukraine
AFG’s botched withdrawal
Hunter’s laptop
Joe’s dementia
The DOJ attacking parents
Border crisis that’s out of control
Increase tax on the middle class
Out of control energy prices
Supply chain shortages
Highest week of unemployment claims in a couple of years
Cooling housing market
100 basis point. Interest rate hikes

Figure out yet that you’re a pawn in the game of smoke and mirrors?

I don't watch crap unless I trust the source and understand it's context.
OK fair enough...you can't explain what else those mules were doing if it wasn't illegal. Thanks BTW for securing my 100% guarantee! (You know I've never lost on one of my 100% guarantees with any of you Leftists? NEVER)

Last edited:
@Gold-n-Blue
I understand you don't want to admit Joe Biden cheated to win, or at least benefitted from massive voter fraud in the '20 elections and I wouldn't expect you to admit to something like that given how clearly you despise Trump.

A couple of quick questions for you instead OK?

Did you vote?

Ok, man. You guys got ‘em this time, for sure.

Maybe, just maybe, you’ll stop and realize all the shit you all have convinced yourselves about Trump isn’t factually and contextually accurate. For 6 straight years you’ve gone non-stop at the man and not laid leather on him once. Lie after lie, scam after scam, bullshit piled on top of bullshit. And each time, you all convince yourselves of his guilt, when the context is applied, it’s bullshit.

They need all this Trump shit right now to control the Mid-Term narrative. You know what we’re not talking about this week?
8.5 % inflation
Rising interest rates
Gas significantly higher than when Dems gained power
Russia gaining ground in Ukraine
AFG’s botched withdrawal
Hunter’s laptop
Joe’s dementia
The DOJ attacking parents
Border crisis that’s out of control
Increase tax on the middle class
Out of control energy prices
Supply chain shortages
Highest week of unemployment claims in a couple of years
Cooling housing market
100 basis point. Interest rate hikes

Figure out yet that you’re a pawn in the game of smoke and mirrors?

[thumbsup]

Classified information and Security Clearances do not apply to the President. When he got elected he could do whatever he wanted with it. Any procedures he follows is a courtesy to the Agency that classified it. Everbody else has procedures. If that wasn't the case the President couldn't do their job.

People need to take a Valium. Even if Demetia Joe stepped up to the mic tomorrow and and yelled the nuclear codes out the problem would be fixed before he left the stage and he wouldn't be charged with a crime. However we could finally get him to the nursing home he should already be at.

OK so my man @Gold-n-Blue ....if you won't answer me directly I'll just assume you voted and didn't vote for Trump?

I'll also assume you voted for creepy Joe?

I appreciate the support @Gold-n-Blue ...you 'da man!
iu

So tell us...what were your top 3 reasons for that well informed vote? If you can, please also tell us how it's paid off for you? Among your top reasons for pulling that lever for creepy Joe, how has he delivered on those priorities for you?

(see that last question is where I can't get any of the so called 80 million "record" Biden voters to justify their sudden bout of dementia voting for this dweeb)

It's my assertion that since none of the "record" Biden voters can explain why so many of them cast a ballot that they now 2 short years later cannot rationally or reasonably defend or even justify, maybe that many really didn't vote for him? (hence the 2000 mules voter fraud)

If that's not true, what were YOUR reasons?

@Gold-n-Blue struggling to find a reason why he voted for creepy Joe?
giphy.gif

Are you fvcking stupid? He did his job as directed by the constitution. He’s the answer to the corruption of DC. Get some education and learn to think intelligently

Reactions: GrimReaper82

Lmao

Are you fvcking stupid? He did his job as directed by the constitution. He’s the answer to the corruption of DC. Get some education and learn to think intelligentlye has a lifelong history of corruption in the name of money. You really think he was cleaning up? He claims to not be political but was chummy with all these people for decades. He worked with mobsters for crying out loud.

He has a life long history of corruption and ran in political circles. He worked with mobsters and bought his share of politicians. You really think he was cleaning up? I didn't want him to be the GOP candidate in 2016, for many reasons. Our system is fine, just needs a few key changes, he only wants to blow it up for personal power.

Subverting democracy is treason. I hope they nail his ass, and blind loyalist will have to make a decision. The thing is, fanatics don't have the ability to admit they are wrong. So should be fun to watch.

He has a life long history of corruption and ran in political circles. He worked with mobsters and bought his share of politicians. You really think he was cleaning up? I didn't want him to be the GOP candidate in 2016, for many reasons. Our system is fine, just needs a few key changes, he only wants to blow it up for personal power.

Subverting democracy is treason. I hope they nail his ass, and blind loyalist will have to make a decision. The thing is, fanatics don't have the ability to admit they are wrong. So should be fun to watch.

It's your story. Tell it however you want.

It is truly amusing how you spout off about Trump with essentially zero attribution, yet when I asked you to give us your top three reasons voting for his alleged "superior" replacement you're as mute as a mime?
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: CAJUNEER

There’s literally zero evidence to support your position and an overwhelming amount to contradict it. You’re projecting. You’re too invested in being proved right that literally any means justify your ends.

Prove your statements with evidence. Stop crying over hurt feelings and show us proof to back up your foolish unfounded assumptions.

Reactions: atlkvb and CAJUNEER

Who would think he declassified them after the fact? You are not even logically thinking this through.

Prove your statements with evidence. Stop crying over hurt feelings and show us proof to back up your foolish unfounded assumptions.

He's still waiting for Mueller's indictment of Trump for "collusion" with those sneaky ass Russians! 😏

He's still waiting for Mueller's indictment of Trump for "collusion" with those sneaky ass Russians! 😏
The raid had nothing to do with any documents or fear Trump did anything wrong. It’s all an effort by the establishment to stop Trump from running to protect themselves. That is the goal.

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT