ADVERTISEMENT

It's official

There is an IV that's appropriate for some. It's just a little bit lethal. If waterboarding doesn't work, I tend to think this is another measure. You game!? Wussy Boy!

I saw a Black Belt like this on sale the other day. Just wondering how much you payed for yours

csgbltm1000019237_-01_black_boston-leather-belt-garrison-leather-6505.jpg

I saw a Black Belt like this on sale the other day. Just wondering how much you payed for yours

csgbltm1000019237_-01_black_boston-leather-belt-garrison-leather-6505.jpg

I actually bought that one... or one similar through Macy's. It's not the one you need to worry about, however. The other one I have will make you a new (wo)man. Get back to your mom's basement!

I actually bought that one... or one similar through Macy's. It's not the one you need to worry about, however. The other one I have will make you a new (wo)man. Get back to your mom's basement!
this is getting like..meet me after school...gotta love the net..which one will claim to have knocked out two Navy Seals is anyone's guess

this is getting like..meet me after school...gotta love the net..which one will claim to have knocked out two Navy Seals is anyone's guess

Gotta love it...ha, ha, ha..... Seals will kick all of our ass and I bless them for it. Go Navy!

"payed"? And we are supposed to believe you are educated as a NP or PA? Lmao!

I have a hard time believing anyone who doesn't research anything like yourself is actually an RN. You wouldn't now the difference between a port and Tlij. Get grandma her dentures you low level hack

I have a hard time believing anyone who doesn't research anything like yourself is actually an RN. You wouldn't now the difference between a port and Tlij. Get grandma her dentures you low level hack
oh, I know the difference between a subclavian port and a triple lumen IJ. I also know "payed" is spelled incorrectly and should be spelled "paid". Now fetch that mop and bucket.

oh, I know the difference between a subclavian port and a triple lumen IJ. I also know "payed" is spelled incorrectly and should be spelled "paid". Now fetch that mop and bucket.

Well then you would know i have someone who can dictate for me unlike you. I think you should be placed on contact precautions for Cdiff that's all that comes out of your mouth

Well then you would know i have someone who can dictate for me unlike you. I think you should be placed on contact precautions for Cdiff that's all that comes out of your mouth
It's a good thing you do. Maybe they know how to spell, "paid"? BTW; it's contact 2 precautions. I would expect a housekeeper like yourself to know the difference when cleaning the room.

It's a good thing you do. Maybe they know how to spell, "paid"? BTW; it's contact 2 precautions. I would expect a housekeeper like yourself to know the difference when cleaning the room.

There is no such thing as contact 2 precautions in the acute facilities I work at maybe its a product of your assisted living facility. I would expect you to know how to count especially since you are passing pills all day.

There is no such thing as contact 2 precautions in the acute facilities I work at maybe its a product of your assisted living facility. I would expect you to know how to count especially since you are passing pills all day.
busted lol. You are not a NP or a PA. There are universal precautions. Contact 1 for MRSA, VRE, Contact 2 for CDiff. There is also other types like droplet for TB. There is also airborne. You are not in the medical field. Idiot.

busted lol. You are not a NP or a PA. There are universal precautions. Contact 1 for MRSA, VRE, Contact 2 for CDiff. There is also other types like droplet for TB. There is also airborne. You are not in the medical field. Idiot.

1) That doesn't prove anything. Nurses keep up with that stuff, but a provider doesn't necessarily care about what a "contact 2" or a "contact 1" precaution is. If I go into a hospital room and I see a warning sign for something like that, I'm going to ask a nurse to give me something to put on to keep from getting that. Period. I'm pretty sure your average doc would tell me to ask the nurse if I asked him/her to tell me what I need to wear before going into a room like that, let alone if I asked if it was a "caution 2" or a "caution 1."

2) How miserable do you have to be in real life in order to come on here and act like you do? I seriously come here to escape negativity and you just saturate the place with it. Either grow up and either get a life you enjoy or stop bringing your baggage here.

1) That doesn't prove anything. Nurses keep up with that stuff, but a provider doesn't necessarily care about what a "contact 2" or a "contact 1" precaution is. If I go into a hospital room and I see a warning sign for something like that, I'm going to ask a nurse to give me something to put on to keep from getting that. Period. I'm pretty sure your average doc would tell me to ask the nurse if I asked him/her to tell me what I need to wear before going into a room like that, let alone if I asked if it was a "caution 2" or a "caution 1."

2) How miserable do you have to be in real life in order to come on here and act like you do? I seriously come here to escape negativity and you just saturate the place with it. Either grow up and either get a life you enjoy or stop bringing your baggage here.
wrong. Lol. Who do you think puts orders in for isolation criteria? Infection control doctor. The attending physician as well. How do you think they get treated for it? The dr orders the Iv antibiotics for the MRSA or VRE. The dr orders the Vancomycin PO for the CDiff. They know the types of isolation. This clown is not a PA or NP. Otherwise he would know basic medical knowledge as that. Especially if he claims to work in an acute facility as I do.

Contact precautions are contact precautions we don't have a 1 or 2 if a patient is positive for Mrsa or Cdiff they are placed on contact precautions. you say droplet for TB? well those patients are placed on Airborne precautions you genius. Droplet is for the flu and pertussis but nice try making a fool out of yourself again

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/dtopics/infectioncontrol/pre/airborne.html

wrong. Lol. Who do you think puts orders in for isolation criteria? Infection control doctor. The attending physician as well. How do you think they get treated for it? The dr orders the Iv antibiotics for the MRSA or VRE. The dr orders the Vancomycin PO for the CDiff. They know the types of isolation. This clown is not a PA or NP. Otherwise he would know basic medical knowledge as that. Especially if he claims to work in an acute facility as I do.

Any patient that has a prior history of Mrsa is automatically placed on contact precautions or if Mrsa is suspected. The majority are screened for Mrsa on admission. we let the floor nurses know that the patient is to be placed on Mrsa precautions or as you say contact 1 a Term we do not use at my facilities. The abx used to treat certain organisms can change from facility to facility depending on cost and availability. We rarely use po abx unless the patient is going home on abx and if they require long term abx usage a picc is placed. Don't assume that things are done the same way at every facility i have worked in 6 different states and everyone doesn't do things the same way

Last edited:

Most facilities order Po flagyl for Cdiff it absorbs better than Vanco but like I said things are different between facilities

Contact precautions are contact precautions we don't have a 1 or 2 if a patient is positive for Mrsa or Cdiff they are placed on contact precautions. you say droplet for TB? well those patients are placed on Airborne precautions you genius. Droplet is for the flu and pertussis but nice try making a fool out of yourself again

http://www.health.state.mn.us/divs/idepc/dtopics/infectioncontrol/pre/airborne.html
wrong again dumbass. It's both airborne and droplet for TB. And as I stated, it is universal that contact 1 and contact 2 exist in all acute settings. If you actually were in the medical field you would know that. Instead you are rushing to google to save yourself further embarrassment.

wrong again dumbass. It's both airborne and droplet for TB. And as I stated, it is universal that contact 1 and contact 2 exist in all acute settings. If you actually were in the medical field you would know that. Instead you are rushing to google to save yourself further embarrassment.

Nope your the fool You stated that TB was for droplet precautions. Its an airborne disease transmitted by airborne droplets. you need to wear an N95 mask or a papr and the patient needs to be in a negative pressure room it falls under airborne precautions just like measles and chicken pox. Droplet precautions are for the Flu, mumps, pertussis. There is no such thing as contact 1 and contact 2 its just contact Precautions. They are determined by how the disease is transmitted obviously you haven't a clue. Why don't you provide some proof that differentiates contact 1 and contact 2 if your so sure but im sure you don't need to know this stuff working in an assisted living facility

I post my actual pic in my profile. Where is yours? Do you think you have what it takes little (wo)man? I doubt it. Back to the basement!

Dog..............are you using Grecian Formula? You are one good looking mans if I do say do myself! I used to post my actual pic but decided to go with the red bearded Geico since he best matches my personality. Warez

Nope your the fool You stated that TB was for droplet precautions. Its an airborne disease transmitted by airborne droplets. you need to wear an N95 mask or a papr and the patient needs to be in a negative pressure room it falls under airborne precautions just like measles and chicken pox. Droplet precautions are for the Flu, mumps, pertussis. There is no such thing as contact 1 and contact 2 its just contact Precautions. They are determined by how the disease is transmitted obviously you haven't a clue. Why don't you provide some proof that differentiates contact 1 and contact 2 if your so sure but im sure you don't need to know this stuff working in an assisted living facility
i said tb is airborne and droplet. The fact you don't know the difference between contact 1 and contact 2, or that they exist, proves you do not work in the medical field. Nice try. You lose again. Lol

Let's try a little simple quiz for the NP or PA....

A patient comes back from the cath lab with 2 access sites in the groin. What are they called? Can you draw blood from both of them, 1 of them, or none of them? You also have orders to infuse fluids. Can you use either of them? And finally, what are you checking for before you can remove these 2 access sites?

Last edited:
i said tb is airborne and droplet. The fact you don't know the difference between contact 1 and contact 2, or that they exist, proves you do not work in the medical field. Nice try. You lose again. Lol

TB is airborne precautions not droplet precautions. The fact that you can't provide me any references that differentiate contact 1 and contact 2 proves there is no difference. Medical professionals should be constantly researching new things something you continually have failed to do.You don't work in acute care

TB is airborne precautions not droplet precautions. The fact that you can't provide me any references that differentiate contact 1 and contact 2 proves there is no difference. Medical professionals should be constantly researching new things something you continually have failed to do.You don't work in acute care

This is the CDC's official list I don't see TB under Droplet also don't see a contact 1 or 2 just contact. I doubt your even an RN

http://www.cdc.gov/HAI/settings/out...plan-2011/transmission-based-precautions.html
if you worked in this field, you would know about contact 1 and contact 2. Ask your colleagues if you're a NP or PA.

A patient comes back from the cath lab with 2 access sites in the groin. What are they called? Can you draw blood from both of them, 1 of them, or none of them? You also have orders to infuse fluids. Can you use either of them? And finally, what are you checking for before you can remove these 2 access sites?

if you worked in this field, you would know about contact 1 and contact 2. Ask your colleagues if you're a NP or PA.

I

I already asked them last night they have know idea what your talking about. They just know contact. The cdc doesn't either now provide me proof like I requested and stop trying to change the subject

I

I already asked them last night they have know idea what your talking about. They just know contact. The cdc doesn't either now provide me proof like I requested and stop trying to change the subject
as I said, if you worked in this field you would know contact 1 and contact 2.

Answer these simple questions.

as I said, if you worked in this field you would know contact 1 and contact 2.

Answer these simple questions.

Well the cdc does not differentiate between contact 1 and 2 If you really worked in the medical field then prove them wrong post a link that differentiates contact 1 and 2 precautions. So are you certified in pulling sheaths? Got to be careful with the femoral artery don't want to see bleeding, hemotoma development now do we. Better hold that pressure once you remove them. Now answer the precautions questions and stop trying to changes the subject to cardiac cath. Provide a link that differentiates between Contact 1 or 2 precautions

Well the cdc does not differentiate between contact 1 and 2 If you really worked in the medical field then prove them wrong post a link that differentiates contact 1 and 2 precautions. So are you certified in pulling sheaths? Got to be careful with the femoral artery don't want to see bleeding, hemotoma development now do we. Better hold that pressure once you remove them. Now answer the precautions questions and stop trying to changes the subject to cardiac cath. Provide a link that differentiates between Contact 1 or 2 precautions
you still did not answer my questions. Not so easy to do for non medical people rushing to google webmd lol. It's so obvious. Tell me those 2 types of sheaths. What are they? Can you draw blood from both, 1 of them, or none of them? Can you infuse fluids through both, 1 of them or none of them? And what are we checking before we can remove them?

you still did not answer my questions. Not so easy to do for non medical people rushing to google webmd lol. It's so obvious. Tell me those 2 types of sheaths. What are they? Can you draw blood from both, 1 of them, or none of them? Can you infuse fluids through both, 1 of them or none of them? And what are we checking before we can remove them?

Typical hypocrite can't even answer the original question. What is the difference between contact 1 and contact 2 precautions provide a link that distinguishes the difference? Tb falls under airborne precautions and not droplet proved you wrong there. Just trying to change the subject and while your at it tell me the different classes of alkylating agents? what are the main differences between antimetabolites, anthracyclines,Topoisomerase Inhibitors? How many components in TKA? name the components? How many components in THA? and name the approaches? You may be saying to yourself what does cancer treatments and orthopedic procedures have to do with precautions? well absolutely nothing but since you failed to answer the original question im just applying your logic. If you actually worked in the medical field which i doubt you do you would know the industry is large with many different specialties.

ADVERTISEMENT