ADVERTISEMENT

Israel/Palestine Debate

Watched a decent portion of it. Reminds me of this forum in a way with people already having their strong opinions. All sides agreed to Israel right to respond back. The scale of the response is what they debated early on.

Watched a decent portion of it. Reminds me of this forum in a way with people already having their strong opinions. All sides agreed to Israel right to respond back. The scale of the response is what they debated early on.
The scale of the response should not even be debatable. Someone purposely kills my kids they should die. The Palestinian people overwhelming support hamas.

Reactions: Airport
Someone purposely kills my kids they should die.
The Palestinians feel the same way. As do the Iranians and everyone else in the world. This is why we can never put an end to the extremist groups by killing more people, it only creates more extremists.

But I believe this is the key. Likud and BiBi supported Hamas so they would never have to agree to a 2 party solution.

The Palestinians went into Israel and took babies out of their cribs and stuffed them in ovens and broiled them alive. They beheaded babies and raped their babies in live stream and celebrated it

Anyone who supports those folks supports that and they can burn in hell.

The Palestinians went into Israel and took babies out of their cribs and stuffed them in ovens and broiled them alive. They beheaded babies and raped their babies in live stream and celebrated it

That was not the start of this conflict. Also do you believe that Israel had no prior knowledge of this event and it caught them completely off guard when they have one of the best intels in the world and have Gaza surrounded and completely under watch?

That was not the start of this conflict. Also do you believe that Israel had no prior knowledge of this event and it caught them completely off guard when they have one of the best intels in the world and have Gaza surrounded and completely under watch?
The roasted babies in ovens. Shut the fuk up.

America incinerated 2 entire cities in Japan full of babies with nuclear bombs, but that is celebrated here
Just like slavery, this has nothing to do with today and the current events and population. There seems to be a lot of pointing fingers from Democrats to support their current opinions “But but but, 100-300 years ago the US did this and it was ok”. Doesn’t matter. Nobody today was apart of it.

America incinerated 2 entire cities in Japan full of babies with nuclear bombs, but that is celebrated here
Japan bombed Pearl Harbor when the US was not involved in the war. The US was in a compromise that allowed the United States to provide aid to England while avoiding full involvement in World War II.

Quit now with your far left bull crap.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
The Palestinians feel the same way. As do the Iranians and everyone else in the world. This is why we can never put an end to the extremist groups by killing more people, it only creates more extremists.

So just let the extremists have their way? Do really not understand how ridiculous you sound sometimes? These people do not want to coexist. They want to murder or enslave everyone who won't convert. They tolerate useful idiots that enable them. They will eventually dispose of them too. You need to come to the understanding they respect one thing only. Strength.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
The Death to America chants on our own soil should be a wake up call. It is for everyone else who doesn't agree with the idea.
I agree completely that stuff is terrible and absurd and those involved should be arrested. I believe we should protect our country on our soil but i dont believe supporting the death of innocents on the other side of the world helps resolve that.

If you think Israel would sacrifice a thousand people, you are nuts. How did the Germans stage an offensive of 150,000 men in the dead of winter? We had the enigma translation code that told us everything? Hitler figured that we had it and went radio silent. Pulling that off was pretty impressive considering the intel that Israel has in the area.

I agree completely that stuff is terrible and absurd and those involved should be arrested. I believe we should protect our country on our soil but i dont believe supporting the death of innocents on the other side of the world helps resolve that.
Probably would help if Hamas didn’t stage everything next to civilians but that is there only defense.

Just finished it. It was a good watch. I can get on board with points made by everyone on that panel except Cenk and I can sum his point up fairly succinctly: Oppressors and Oppressed, which is basically the premise of both he and Ana’s whole show. His responses are emotional and lacking any logic.

Reactions: cam_blev
also no one here is supporting Hamas/Palestine I do not believe, but i could be wrong. I for one know i am not

I've stated this multiple times here but will do it again. Hamas attack was unacceptable and should be held accountable. I will never support killing children, babies, etc.. on either side. My issue has always been about the genocide/ethnic cleaning going on. Obviously, many rightest tunnel vision on here have disagreed with me which is fine. Arguing about it is a waste of time as people have their minds made up.

I have also called out both sides before Oct 7th which includes multiple times Israel attacked Palestine (dating back to WWII).

You are f'ng idiot that spreads fake news...

Israel/IDF went on record saying they could not confirm Oct 7th beheaded babies. There's a shit load of links showing that including on Jerusalem side. How about trying to get actual verification before running with BS....

LINK

LINK

LINK

Last edited:
If you want to find some way to excuse what Hamas did that is on you. You are apparently OK with killing babies.
no one is excusing what Hamas did. I condemn the murder of innocents.
You are the one that makes excuses for killing innocent women and children. I will not!

I've stated this multiple times here but will do it again. Hamas attack was unacceptable and should be held accountable. I will never support killing children, babies, etc.. on either side. My issue has always been about the genocide/ethnic cleaning going on. Obviously, many rightest tunnel vision on here have disagreed with me which is fine. Arguing about it is a waste of time as people have their minds made up.

I have also called out both sides before Oct 7th which includes multiple times Israel attacked Palestine (dating back to WWII).
The main issue I have, your nonsense characterizations aside.

Israel had a right and duty to respond to an act of war perpetuated by Hamas. So you either agree/disagree that Israel has a right to respond or you don’t. I don’t believe that can go unchecked.

Anything that comes after that is still the fault of Hamas and by extension the IRGC and Iran. War by its nature creates a high level of collateral damage and civilian casualties. It’s just reality.

And now we’re in a logic loop. Should Israel not have responded?

I think positions on this are driven by experience. I’ve been in war for 23 years in varying capacities. What people are seeing may be their first real experiences in it so it’s incredibly shocking. To me, it’s just the reality of war, nothing I’m seeing here is unique. Wouldn’t it have been awesome for Iran to not have started it?

Israel had a right and duty to respond to an act of war perpetuated by Hamas. So you either agree/disagree that Israel has a right to respond or you don’t. I don’t believe that can go unchecked.

Anything that comes after that is still the fault of Hamas and by extension the IRGC and Iran. War by its nature creates a high level of collateral damage and civilian casualties. It’s just reality.

I think positions on this are driven by experience. I’ve been in war for 23 years in varying capacities. What people are seeing may be their first real experiences in it so it’s incredibly shocking. To me, it’s just the reality of war, nothing I’m seeing here is unique. Wouldn’t it have been awesome for Iran to not have started it?
Bravo

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I use to think we should have dropped one somewhere as an example of what we could do and get them to surrender. Then I read an account of what Japans leaders had convinced its citizens that US soldiers were going to rape and kill the women and children, the civilians were given weapons. It was estimated that we would suffer one million casualties in an invasion. Death is usually 10:1 so one hundred thousand dead. That’s just on our side. Dropping those two bombs was necessary since we had already suffered 400,000 dead in WW2

/shrug

The feeling is 100% mutual. You come off as far right, blind tunnel vision with always finding an excuse. Comparing ICJ to March Madness nonsense, never calling out AIPAC/USA with sending billions in funds without any conditions, never once commit on Israel selling real estate to land that they just took , and so forth....

Do special ops target like the way US did with Bin Laden. Do anything other than completely blind fold carpet bombing and not even attempting to be somewhat selective. Destroying churches, hospitals, schools, killing children/women, killing 3rd party journalist/doctors/special aid/controlling H2O/Food, allowing starvation, etc... Large amount of lands are just complete rubble/dust. Israel's weapons/technology is easily 4th at worst in the world. The entire world calls it out minus a select few Western countries and right tunnel vision folks on a WV message board.

Israel had the right to respond. Their approach is like donkey balls smacking Gunny's face over and over. That's why the entire world has called it out. Many highly ranked militant experts that knows a whole lot more than you ever pretend to think you know have called it out. Those same military guys have also said for selective/special ops/etc... as well.

That's how we differ.

Last edited:
/shrug

The feeling is 100% mutual. You come off as far right, blind tunnel vision with always finding an excuse. Comparing ICJ to March Madness nonsense, never calling out AIPAC/USA with sending billions in funds without any conditions, never once commit on Israel selling real estate to land that they just took , and so forth....

Do special ops target like the way US did with Bin Laden. Do anything other than completely blind fold carpet bombing and not even attempting to be somewhat selective. Destroying churches, hospitals, schools, killing children/women, killing 3rd party journalist/doctors/special aid/controlling H2O/Food, allowing starvation, etc... Large amount of lands are just complete rubble/dust. Israel's weapons/technology is easily 4th at worst in the world. The entire world calls it out minus a select few Western countries and right tunnel vision folks on a WV message board.

Israel had the right to respond. Their approach is like donkey balls smacking Gunny's face over and over. That's why the entire world has called it out. Many highly ranked militant experts that knows a whole lot more than you ever pretend to think you know have called it out. Those same military guys have also said for selective/special ops/etc... as well.

That's how we differ.
I’m confused. I thought the far right were Nazis? Don’t the Nazis hate the Jews? Weird pretzel logic you have to work your way through.

/shrug

That's how we differ.
Finally, something that can be debated and discussed - reasonably.

In the first paragraph, being "far right" or "far left" is irrelevant. The Palestinians are a conquered and subjugated people. As I've stated, they can either assimilate or rebel. If you choose rebellion, which they did, then if the results of that rebellion don't go your way, the victors get to choose what happens. This has been true throughout history and there are literally dozens of examples of this. Both lay claim to the land but only one can control it. The Israeli's are the victors now due to the superior might they wield.

The second paragraph is more of an example of wishful thinking more than possibility. If the target is isolated, then sure I agree with you that approach is the best. But, if the target surrounds himself with civilian shields, hides in plain sight, or is indistinguishable from the "friendlies" then all bets are off. This could all be brought to an end tomorrow if the Palestinians give back the hostages and/or the folks responsible could be identified, found, taken out, and the hostages returned that way. If that happens and the IDF continues, then I join your side. However, either the Palestinian people support Hamas too much to talk or they fear them more than the IDF.

I put no stock the "calling out" from other countries. That crap is easy to do. It's akin to the keyboard warrior who sits in the relative safety of his country, community, and living room acting as a critic of how the actors act. If they really believed what they claim, they'd be sending troops over to help. They aren't so they don't.

In the first paragraph, being "far right" or "far left" is irrelevant. The Palestinians are a conquered and subjugated people. As I've stated, they can either assimilate or rebel. If you choose rebellion, which they did, then if the results of that rebellion don't go your way, the victors get to choose what happens. This has been true throughout history and there are literally dozens of examples of this. Both lay claim to the land but only one can control it. The Israeli's are the victors now due to the superior might they wield.

The second paragraph is more of an example of wishful thinking more than possibility. If the target is isolated, then sure I agree with you that approach is the best. But, if the target surrounds himself with civilian shields, hides in plain sight, or is indistinguishable from the "friendlies" then all bets are off. This could all be brought to an end tomorrow if the Palestinians give back the hostages and/or the folks responsible could be identified, found, taken out, and the hostages returned that way. If that happens and the IDF continues, then I join your side. However, either the Palestinian people support Hamas too much to talk or they fear them more than the IDF.

I put no stock the "calling out" from other countries. That crap is easy to do. It's akin to the keyboard warrior who sits in the relative safety of his country, community, and living room acting as a critic of how the actors act. If they really believed what they claim, they'd be sending troops over to help. They aren't so they don't.

Is this a long writeup for 4? :smiley:

BTW, that's a rational and fair response.

no one is excusing what Hamas did. I condemn the murder of innocents.
You are the one that makes excuses for killing innocent women and children. I will not!
I'm sorry you got caught making excuses for the people who murdered babies but it is pretty childish to try and pretend like I am the one doing it. Perhaps think about the totally fuking stupid ideas you put in public before hitting send?

I'm sorry you got caught making excuses for the people who murdered babies but it is pretty childish to try and pretend like I am the one doing it. Perhaps think about the totally fuking stupid ideas you put in public before hitting send?

You continue to show how f'ng dumb you are with the babies comment.

Clown show

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT