ADVERTISEMENT

Does Judge Engoron's bias make you less likely to support Israel?

If you want to give your opinion based solely on your interpretation of the wording of the verdict, that's cool. Have at it. I just don't think that gives one the basis for a well thought-out and credible evaluation of the verdict.

I am not smart enough to give a credible opinion of the verdict without the benefit of hearing or reading all of the evidence. Simply put, i prefer to have an evidentiary basis for such an opinion. Facts matter in court cases, and i don't know all of the facts or the applicable law for this case. You and dave are comfortable expounding on the validity of the verdict without having the opportunity to hear, review and evaluate all of the evidence. That's some impressive ability, which i do not have. Not having the evdience, etc., at my fingertips to review, I will wait for the appellate process to play out, and respect and accept whatever the final decision is from the court system.

As to the misguided political jabs. No, i am not a Democrat. Grew up in GOP family, father held elective office, i worked in GOP leadership in local politics, and on some state issues. Got burned out on politicians. I have been disappointed in the presidencies of Biden, Trump and Obama. I shudder at the prospect of Harris becoming President (which possibility should be a major campaign issue as it is a major weakness for Biden). I would like a moderate, with Senatorial experience, who served in combat, who knows the need for a strong defense and who has seen the horrors of war.
Can you give a opinion on what NY governor said pertaining to this case ? If they prosecuted one over this shouldn't they be going after thousands? This is case shows the shameless attitude they have . The courts like the media don't care about the truth they don't care if it get overturned know one will know . Damage is done

Reactions: Airport
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT