ADVERTISEMENT

Israel/Palestine Debate

You continue to show how f'ng dumb you are with the babies comment.

Clown show
Oh look. The dumbest guy in every room supports the crew who took babies out of their cribs and put them in ovens and broiled them alive.

Does the truth upset you or are you mad I am calling them babies when you think of them as your next sexual conquest?

Good show Indy.

Last edited:
Oh look. The dumbest guy in every room supports the crew who took babies out of their cribs and put them in ovens and broiled them alive.

Does the truth upset you or are you mad I am calling them babies when you think of them as your next sexual conquest?

Good show Indy.

If you want to continue to looks stupid, keep posting without any validation.

Controversy surrounds reports of Israeli baby found burned alive in oven

I just like calling you out on any forum.... :smiley:

If you want to continue to looks stupid, keep posting without any validation.

Controversy surrounds reports of Israeli baby found burned alive in oven

I just like calling you out on any forum.... :smiley:
There is no controversy idiot. The videos are out there. They live streamed the whole thing. If you are going to try and call me out you should try to do better than you have done to this point.

Have you noticed that literally zero people have challenged the fact that you are the dumbest in every room? That is because they have read all your posts

• Haha
Reactions: indyrckstar
There is no controversy idiot. The videos are out there. They live streamed the whole thing. If you are going to try and call me out you should try to do better than you have done to this point.

Have you noticed that literally zero people have challenged the fact that you are the dumbest in every room? That is because they have read all your posts

Post it again… :smiley:

Your baby in the oven was never independently confirmed or debunked. Eli Beer is the person that claimed Hamas placed a baby in the oven and fried it. If this happened and can be verified from independent source, then sure, call it out.

Israel already retracted the 40 babies beheaded to now being can't confirm/verify.

You are just too stupid and gullible to understand the difference.

Your baby in the oven was never independently confirmed or debunked. Eli Beer is the person that claimed Hamas placed a baby in the oven and fried it. If this happened and can be verified from independent source, then sure, call it out.

Israel already retracted the 40 babies beheaded to now being can't confirm/verify.

You are just too stupid and gullible to understand the difference.
We know many many babies were killed because they were videoed on live feed from Hamas but never mind that because you found articles saying maybe some didn't happen. Now call someone gullible while you defend the murder of babies.

It is always easy to debate with idiots because you will always fall into the trap of defending the bad guys....just like you have done for weeks now. So I did call it out. I called you out. You did exactly what I knew you would do. Thanks for making this easy.

• Haha
We know many many babies were killed because they were videoed on live feed from Hamas but never mind that because you found articles saying maybe some didn't happen. Now call someone gullible while you defend the murder of babies.

Post it again... :smiley:

Your stupidity will not be matched......ever. We also saw pics/videos of 40 beheaded babies.. ..

Your stupidity is amazing. Keep at it... :smiley:

Your stupidity will not be matched......ever. We also saw pics/videos of 40 beheaded babies.. ..

Your stupidity is amazing. Keep at it... :smiley:
One person here is denying facts. The dumbest guy in every room. The guy defending Hamas. The guy pushing Iranian propaganda. You be you.

• Haha
One person here is denying facts. The dumbest guy in every room. The guy defending Hamas. The guy pushing Iranian propaganda. You be you.

Defend accurate news is the only thing people want. Try it sometime... 40 babies beheaded was retracted. You were here fist pumping this as actual fact without getting confirmation/verification is disgusting. Then Israel government even made it a statement that they can't confirm the 40 beheaded babies.

You are f'ng dumb and butt hurt. I have already called out Iran, Hamas, Israel, etc... You just pick what you want for agenda purposes. Dumb f'ck...

-------------------------

In the days following Hamas's October 7 attack on Israel, US President Joe Biden infamously “confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”
The claim turned out to be untrue, forcing the White House to backtrack Biden’s statement. It admitted that neither the US President nor anyone else in the administration had laid eyes on any pictures which could prove that Hamas beheaded babies in its raid. But the denials and clarification came too late as Biden’s words morphed into a fact on social media.

LINK

Defend accurate news is the only thing people want. Try it sometime... 40 babies beheaded was retracted. You were here fist pumping this as actual fact without getting confirmation/verification is disgusting. Then Israel government even made it a statement that they can't confirm the 40 beheaded babies.

You are f'ng dumb and butt hurt. I have already called out Iran, Hamas, Israel, etc... You just pick what you want for agenda purposes. Dumb f'ck...

-------------------------

In the days following Hamas's October 7 attack on Israel, US President Joe Biden infamously “confirmed pictures of terrorists beheading children.”
The claim turned out to be untrue, forcing the White House to backtrack Biden’s statement. It admitted that neither the US President nor anyone else in the administration had laid eyes on any pictures which could prove that Hamas beheaded babies in its raid. But the denials and clarification came too late as Biden’s words morphed into a fact on social media.

LINK
It's OK they killed babies because an article questions certain claims.

That is your position

Are what I did to you because I knew you were dumb enough to walk into that position.

Imagine being the guy on here celebrating murdered babies and at the same time begging for attention.

That is why everyone knows you are the dumbest guy in every room.

All you want is accurate news. Lolz

• Haha
It's OK they killed babies because an article questions certain claims.

That is your position

Are what I did to you because I knew you were dumb enough to walk into that position.

@atlkvb this is the retard you think is an ok guy.
LOL...well on BL he's always been one of my favorite posters. I've always enjoyed his take on our beloved heroes. Since he's come over to the OT forum, I just have to look past what a pompous ass he comes off as. I don't know him personally, but yeah I'd still have a beer with him and talk sports....but not politics!

When you start a fight, war, and it doesn’t go your way, accept the responsibility for your actions. If you build command and control under hospitals, expect there to be collateral.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT