ADVERTISEMENT

Is Neal Brown a Rich Rodriquez 2.0?

Tappidy tap tap tap.
That's cute and all...but go ahead and answer my previous question.

"Its funny that you think you have me on some line or pulling my strings or making me dance when YOU, again, YOU reply to everything I post.....so how does that work again?"

Rootmaster turns TVZ's cuckold into his own...film at 11:00

[laughing]
Once again you follow me around to a thread that has nothing to do with you...big surprise there...why do follow me into these threads you sick ****?

You clearly have no idea what the term means.

People really need to go to the gandy thread where I owned all three of you today as my bitches.

GO AHEAD PEOPLE...check out the gandy thread....i pulled so many strings today it was glorious...

The clowns all look like puppets....but 99 percent of you already knew that

Once again you follow me around to a thread that has nothing to do with you...big surprise there...why do follow me into these threads you sick ****?

You clearly have no idea what the term means.

People really need to go to the gandy thread where I owned all three of you today as my bitches.

GO AHEAD PEOPLE...check out the gandy thread....i pulled so many strings today it was glorious...

The clowns all look like puppets....but 99 percent of you already knew that
Full meltdown in progress again!!! Bandy Mandy gets testy, and starts cussing like a sailor, as I laugh at her hysterically.

[jumpingsmile]

Reactions: Rootmaster
Full meltdown in progress again!!! Bandy Mandy gets testy, and starts cussing like a sailor, as I laugh at her hysterically.

[jumpingsmile]
You need to find out what meltdown means as well.

I just dont get why a sick **** like you follows me around here all day? Its beyond weird that a non-athlete, band-hating suckeye fan follows around a WVU fan on a message board dont you think?

I get you dont want people going to the Gandy thread now after I turned you three into the clowns you are.

EVERYBODY...VISIT the GANDY THREAD!

You need to find out what meltdown means as well.

I just dont get why a sick **** like you follows me around here all day? Its beyond weird that a non-athlete, band-hating suckeye fan follows around a WVU fan on a message board dont you think?

I get you dont want people going to the Gandy thread now after I turned you three into the clowns you are.

EVERYBODY...VISIT the GANDY THREAD!
Right on cue: Piccolo Pete swears uncontrollably. Full meltdown in progress!

Reactions: Rootmaster
Tell me again why a suckeye fan follows me around on a WVU board?

EVERYBODY...VISIT the GANDY THREAD! Page 12
More like why do we have a Marshall fan pretending to be a Michigan fan and a band geek from pitt telling us how he rides around in a private jet on his way to his next golf outing. Some real winners in this group.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Dance little one. Dance.

"Its funny that you think you have me on some line or pulling my strings or making me dance when YOU, again, YOU reply to everything I post.....so how does that work again?"

Do your strings ever get tangled? Tappidy tap.......

Reactions: KingCoal
Do your strings ever get tangled? Tappidy tap.......

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT