ADVERTISEMENT

Is Neal Brown a Rich Rodriquez 2.0?

I ko'ed him early yesterday and he spent the rest of the evening with moronic punch drunk responses....very embarrassing day for him.

Stuff like this....."Do you work for SloJoe?"

I mean....really? SMH and rolls my eyes because his stuff was so bad.

“RR was 0-3 v Miami. He was was probably around a .500 coach against the likes of Virginia Tech, Boston College, Pitt, Louisville and South Florida.”

Let the numbers do the talking. They always more accurate than off-the-top-of-the-head posts.
Rich held his own against Virginia Tech (2-2).
Rich was 4-3 against Maryland.
Rich was 2-2 against Boston College.
Rich was 4-3 against Pitt.
Rich was 2-1 against Louisville
Rich was 0-3 against Miami, his nemesis (blocked punt hurt in Mountaineer Field; I still think Hurricanes got away with a forward lateral after the recovery).
Rich was 1-2 against South Florida. Should have avoided Florida teams.

So, Rich had losing series against only Miami and South Florida, winning series against Maryland, Pitt and Louisville and broke even with Virginia Tech and Boston College. As long as he didn’t play a Florida school he more than held his own.

Vs. Boston College
0-35 in 2001, Rich’s 1st season spent cleaning house of talent that didn’t fit his system
24-14 in Rich’s 2nd season in 2002
Big East co-champ for first time since 1993 in 2003. Rich’s program is in higher gear 35-28 over Boston College
17-36 to Boston College in 2004

Vs. Pitt
17-23 vs. Pitt in 2001, Rich’s ONLY losing season
24-17 over #12 Pitt in 2002
52-31 over #16 Pitt in 2003
13-16 to Pitt in 2004. A heart-breaker
45-13 over Pitt in 2005
45-27 over Pitt in 2006
9-13 to Pitt in 2007 (that one still hurts; could have won national title that season)

Vs. Miami
3-45 vs. Miami in 2001
23-40 to #1 nationally Miami in 2002
20-22 loss to #2 Miami in 2003. Not exactly a disgrace

Vs. Louisville
46-44 over #19 Louisville in 2005
34-44 to Louisville in 2006 despite 11-2 season and #10 nationally in final poll
38-31 over Louisville in 2007

Vs. South Florida
28-13 over South Florida in 2005
19-24 to South Florida in 2006
13-21 to #18 South Florida in 2007

35-13 over Georgia in Sugar Bowl in 2005 season
38-35 over Georgia Tech in Gator Bowl in 2006 season
48-28 over Oklahoma in Fiesta Bowl in 2007 season, Rich’s final at WVU (I know Bill Stewart coached but it was Rich’s team)
The blocked punt was 96 under Nehlen. You talk about the 1922 team and can't remember that??

I gave my opinion based on evidence, you have your opinion.

I don't gamble anyway and I certainly am not betting on a coach that has produced two five win seasons at WVU.

But, I will keep discussing the facts of the situation at WVU.

" I will keep discussing the facts of the situation at WVU."

As you should. I welcome disagreements and civil discussions. It makes me feel good when I'm right again with those who disagree with me.

I've now have a NEW Word in Caps -
"PoopRod"

BUT NOT WHEN HE WAS AT WVU. #2 TO DOC SPEARS IN WINNING PERCENTAGE FOR COACHES WHO HUNG AROUND AT LEAST 4 YEARS. CAN'T TRASH THAT WITHOUT LOOKING VINDICTIVE, PETTY AND MAKING PEOPLE WONDER IF YOU BEAT YOUR WIFE, YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR DOG ON A BAD DAY.

Mofo knows. CFE and WVUFakeFanBoy are a cute couple.
Yeah..dude...stealing my stuff....not cool...if you dont have anything of your own....just...i dunno...shut the hell up.

Even if we were a couple...we could never top you and queencoal...I mean...CFE doesnt go around liking all my post like your partner does....LMAO.

Yeah..dude...stealing my stuff....not cool...if you dont have anything of your own....just...i dunno...shut the hell up.

Even if we were a couple...we could never top you and queencoal...I mean...CFE doesnt go around liking all my post like your partner does....LMAO.
That would be posts not post. Post is singular. Glad to help.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal

My favorite fishing hole. 🎣🐟🦈🐋

My favorite fishing hole. 🎣🐟🦈🐋
At least your aren't jacking my stuff with this post......congrats for having an original thought.

None of it makes any sense...but hey...you have already been proven a liar on here....dont want to be know as a thief as well.

Clank. Thump. Stumble. Fail. 😂
Are you describing every post you make on here? I agree....they all are failures....you are finally right on something. Congrats.

BTW.....his mom tucks queencoal in around 8 pm....so if you are doing these to get likes from him...you will have to wait to morning.

ALLEN: Google the word, "inconsistent," then get back to me, Pops. I didn't forget anything; your reading comprehension is terrible. Your overconfidence against the Twerps is duly noted. You would think that WVU won all of its road games last season. Respect the turtle, especially when you're on the Road.
Here remember this...

**** THE TURTLE.

Another reason to be happy I have Rootmaster on Ignore. Reduces my vomiting time.
You got that right...reading his material can make your eyes hurt. I better not say much though or I will get one of his witty and clever comebacks like 'airball'.....LMAO. Or a post that says something about third grade or dancing...LMAO.

You got that right...reading his material can make your eyes hurt. I better not say much though or I will get one of his witty and clever comebacks like 'airball'.....LMAO. Or a post that says something about third grade or dancing...LMAO.
Just more tappidy tap tap tap. Way to easy.

I can literally tell you what the weather is like today in SW Michigan, and you know who will chime in with buffoonery.
Root....I can literally tell you wherever I post, turdboy is going to make a post about me....just like above.

Another one of his meaningless, not-needed posts about nothing that isn't on topic.

But yet he feels the need to post it.

Just more tappidy tap tap tap. Way to easy.
Oh....good for you.....you got queencoal to like it.....Congrats!

I mean....the actual post is pretty damn stupid and no one here understands it....but queencoal will 'like' you unconditionally!

Lol...apparently you understand it...tappidy tap tap tap.
Its funny that you think you have me on some line or pulling my strings or making me dance when YOU, again, YOU reply to everything I post.....so how does that work again?

How are you pulling my strings instead of me owning you? You fall into the same trap the assclowns do....you should try to be better than them.

Its easy to see how easy it is to lead you around...I mean CFE led your around for what....almost a year?

Last edited:
Lol...apparently you understand it...tappidy tap tap tap.
The kid reminds me of one of the IT guys here at work. He always wants to tell you a joke that makes no sense, and he ends up being the only guy laughing. Meanwhile, those of us that have to listen to him just stand by and cringe, and feel pity towards the IT geek. Notice the kid placing 'LMAO' after many of his posts. Non-sensical IT geek type stuff. Squirrel feeding CFE provides better content.

The kid reminds me of one of the IT guys here at work. He always wants to tell you a joke that makes no sense, and he ends up being the only guy laughing. Meanwhile, those of us that have to listen to him just stand by and cringe, and feel pity towards the IT geek. Notice the kid placing 'LMAO' after many of his posts. Non-sensical IT geek type stuff. Squirrel feeding CFE provides better content.
Well...there is a shocker for everyone on the board....another post about me...and more boring shit from turbody...its like...I don't know...he is obsessed with me.

He always has to chime in his two cents about me....that no one cares about....just keep it to yourself turdboy....no one cares on here what you think of me....

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT