ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Actually, no. You need to get there, you need to have the time during business hours to get it done, and you need to have the willingness to sacrifice that time to get it done.

I’m not against the law, but I don’t exactly have the trust that the GOP wouldn’t use the law to thin out the electorate. But that’s the democrat in me for sure. Again, it would be nice to have strict outlines in place on how it will be implemented.
By not checking ID and allowing people to vote if they are not registered you are thinning out the electorate.

You are making the same mistake country does boom. Assuming Black people face more or greater obstacles than any other American. Just stop it, you're too smart to make this argument against everyone producing a voter I.D. to protect the integrity of one man one vote.
I NEVER said black people. I said poor people. I’m from West Virginia, lower and working class does not mean black.

I guess I’ll just walk away and let the stomping continue. But give him credit if he admits the Django thing was a poor post done in anger. I’m sure you would.
If he did that, sure. He hasn’t even done that though. Arrogant little shithead doubles down.

If he did that, sure. He hasn’t even done that though. Arrogant little shithead doubles down.

Never has bothered to explain the relevance behind that post (pic of Django). Either to me or the board. Just put it up there and then ran off to hide like a little Ferret.

A-Ferret-Kit..jpg

I’m not against the law, but I don’t exactly have the trust that the GOP wouldn’t use the law to thin out the electorate.

So in reality aren't you assuming just like country that those missed votes however many there are due to lack of a valid voter I.D. belonged to Democrats? That's not racist? Assuming Blacks automatically will vote for Democrats and those who don't (or can't) were restricted from doing so by racist Republicans?

If I wasn't a Black person who manages to vote in my own best interests, I'd consider that assumption of my vote belonging to Democrats highly insensitive and racist. That exact attitude is why country is getting barbecued in this thread and it appears you are ready to be placed onto the grill too boom!

Question of the day.

Can we officially sanction this poll and certify it with the FEC (Federal Election Commission) or Secretary of State's Office? It's more than 3-to-1 in favor of "racist". What more proof do we need? No Russians "colluding" here, just a landslide.

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
Can we officially sanction this poll and certify it with the FEC (Federal Election Commission) or Secretary of State's Office? It's more than 3-to-1 in favor of "racist". What more proof do we need? No Russians "colluding" here, just a landslide.

It's a 48 hour poll, to ensure the integrity of the vote I will follow the proper protocols. I just hope those pesky Russians haven't influenced any of the votes.

It's a 48 hour poll, to ensure the integrity of the vote I will follow the proper protocols. I just hope those pesky Russians haven't influenced any of the votes.

Did you pay for that fake dossier on country's eating & sexual habits 007? Is that why the board is turning on him?

It’s not about proving who you are. It’s about the process, time, transportation, and convenience....
So in reality aren't you assuming just like country that those missed votes however many there are due to lack of a valid voter I.D. belonged to Democrats? That's not racist? Assuming Blacks automatically will vote for Democrats and those who don't (or can't) were restricted from doing so by racist Republicans?

If I wasn't a Black person who manages to vote in my own best interests, I'd consider that assumption of my vote belonging to Democrats highly insensitive and racist. That exact attitude is why country is getting barbecued in this thread and it appears you are ready to be placed onto the grill too boom!
Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white? I grew up in West Virginia, everyone I knew voted the Democratic ticket growing up, because it was the party of the working class. The mining unions supported the Democratic Party, and so most low income families voted Democrat. In my lifetime, the GOP was the party of business and corporate America, and the Dems were for the poor.

It’s not a black and white thing to me.

You are a low character person, I haven’t said ONE THING about black or white. Low income doesn’t mean black....maybe you’re the racist?

You are a low character person, I haven’t said ONE THING about black or white. Low income doesn’t mean black....maybe you’re the racist?

boomer when I need you to assess my character I'll ask for your credentials from the Federal Bureau of character assessment (the FBCA) where I'm sure you have well established tenure with your well entrenched Leviathan swamp dwelling brethren.

We were talking about the phony charge of Blacks being denied permission to vote by racist Republicans as I recall. Try to keep the Leftist racist lies straight boomer.

boomer when I need you to assess my character I'll ask for your credentials from the Federal Bureau of character assessment (the FBCA) where I'm sure you have well established tenure with your well entrenched Leviathan swamp dwelling brethren.
I think it’s low character to attempt to attribute racist comments to me just to get your buddies to jump in and beat me down. Pitiful. YOU see race in my comments. The Dems are still trying to play the “GOP is for the rich” card with the latest tax bill. Conservative policy is always about as much “hands off” as possible. Most low income families see that as beneficial to those in the upper middle class and higher. I’m starting to change my assessment of conservative fiscal policy, but the attack on trickle down economics has been around for a while now. And it has nothing to do with race.

We were talking about the phony charge of Blacks being denied permission to vote by racist Republicans as I recall. Try to keep the Leftist racist lies straight boomer.
I never anything about blacks being denied permission to vote by Republicans. I said I want the system to be convenient, and the frequency to be low, so that low income families won’t be discouraged from voting. The black label was placed by YOU, the Republican label was placed by YOU.

Didn’t SCOTUS just force district lines to be redrawn because they favored the GOP? Was that about black and white? Or socio-economic status?

See what I’m saying.....low fvcking character

I never anything about blacks being denied permission to vote by Republicans. I said I want the system to be convenient, and the frequency to be low, so that low income families won’t be discouraged from voting. The black label was placed by YOU, the Republican label was placed by YOU.

Didn’t SCOTUS just force district lines to be redrawn because they favored the GOP? Was that about black and white? Or socio-economic status?
That wasnt scotus. It was the state supreme court.

Reactions: Boomboom521
If you are poor, you should still able to prove who you are and I don't care what color your skin is boom.

I know, people who say something or do something then double-down and deny deny deny.......hate those kinds of people.

Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white?

But I'm making this all about race, even though it was @countryroads89 who started the whole thing off by insisting that BLACKS who vote Republican are voting against their own interests.

Posted a pic of Django responding to me to back it up. Boomer claims he didn't see the pic, has never condemned country for his racist remark (still unexplained) and accuses me of being racial in this thread over voter I.D.!

See how that all works?

But I'm making this all about race, even though it was @countryroads89 who started the whole thing off by insisting that BLACKS who vote Republican are voting against their own interests.

Posted a pic of Django responding to me to back it up. Boomer claims he didn't see the pic, has never condemned country for his racist remark (still unexplained) and accuses me of being racial in this thread over voter I.D.!

See how that all works?
Unfortunately you are right here. Libs have no problem accusing people of all kinds of stuff but when one of their own is guilty they feign ignorance.

Reactions: atlkvb
D

See how that all works?
maybe you should give people the respect to converse with them directly, instead of lumping everyone together that doesn’t think like you? Might help.

I never once said that voter laws was a racial issue....I said IF it’s made difficult, it could suppress voting turnout amongst the working class. You called me a racist. I said you made my comment about race. You can’t just attribute another’s person’s post to me. I think my first post on the subject in this thread specifically asserted that I didn’t see it as a racial issue at all. What else do I have to do?

It’s not a black and white thing to me.

If you are poor, you should still able to prove who you are and I don't care what color your skin is boom.

QUOTE="Boomboom521, post: 1883729, member: 14642"]Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white?[/QUOTE]

Again, just miscommunication with you almost every single time.

:confused:

Last edited:
QUOTE="Boomboom521, post: 1883729, member: 14642"]Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white?

:confused:[/QUOTE]
Your good at cherry picking. Did you not say I was being as racist as country? By saying this and that about blacks and republicans? No?

My comments on the issue of voter id were about poverty, time, convenience, transportation and suppressing the electorate. Not one comment about race. YOU made it about race

Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white?

On the issue of voter I.D. it is NOT about race. Who is making it that? Leftist Democrats!

If you are poor, Black, White, one legged, blind, deaf, Homophobic, Bible Thumper, LGBTQ(ABCDEFG) anything but an ILLEGAL alien in California (in which case you'd be allowed to vote anyway) you should have to produce a valid current documented and verified Government issued I.D. before you cast a ballot.

Any questions?

Last edited:
Your good at cherry picking. Did you not say I was being as racist as country? By saying this and that about blacks and republicans? No?

My comments on the issue of voter id were about poverty, time, convenience, transportation and suppressing the electorate. Not one comment about race. YOU made it about race

I said you were making the same mistake country was making by assuming those missed votes by Blacks belonged to Democrats.(Blacks who don't vote Democrat and instead vote Republican vote against their own self interests) If you don't believe that then stop complaining about anything else I said in this thread about race on this issue because I didn't say it!

Voter I.D. is a non racial issue and the only ones trying to make it racial are Leftist Democrats. If that's not you....congratulations.

On the issue of voter I.D. is is NOT about race. Who is making it that? Leftist Democrats!

If you are poor, Black, White, one legged, blind, deaf, Homophobic, Bible Thumper, LGBTQ(ABCDEFG) anything but an ILLEGAL alien in California (in which case you'd be allowed to vote anyway) you should have to produce a valid current documented and verified Government issued I.D. before you cast a ballot.

Any questions?
I guess I shouldn’t expect an apology for you calling me a racist?

Just like you shouldn’t expect one from me for calling you low character

I guess I shouldn’t expect an apology for you calling me a racist?

Just like you shouldn’t expect one from me for calling you low character

No you won't get an apology from me boom for something I didn't do.

I did go back and re-read the thread where I said you claimed Keith Ellison rejected both Islam and NOI. You did not say that and I posted that. So my apologies to you there on that one.

Although I also said it is hard to separate what NOI members believe outside of what they are taught under the Quran and Islam. I still believe Keith Ellison believes most of what's in the Quran which is identical to what NOI members believe but you don't think he does.

Let's agree to disagree on that one.

No you won't get an apology from me boom for something I didn't do.

I did go back and re-read the thread where I said you claimed Keith Ellison rejected both Islam and NOI. You did not say that and I posted that. So my apologies to you there on that one.

Although I also said it is hard to separate what NOI members believe outside of what they are taught under the Quran and Islam. I still believe Keith Ellison believes most of what's in the Quran which is identical to what NOI members believe but you don't think he does.

Let's agree to disagree on that one.
I appreciate the apology.

How did I miss this?

007 posted a quote from country a while ago where he said he was White and still thought Trump was a Racist. Earlier in the same thread, country had claimed he was Black and we all owed him an apology!

You should go back and read it, it was horribly funny!

007 posted a quote from country a while ago where he said he was White and still thought Trump was a Racist. Earlier in the same thread, country had claimed he was Black and we all owed him an apology!

You should go back and read it, it was horribly funny!
@wvu2007 you need to help a man out here.

I'm not saying anything other than the word gets tossed around so much it's meaningless. Dreh, do you think Blacks are inferior to you because of their skin color? No? Then you're not a racist.

MWV and country on the other hand don't think Blacks are smart enough to know who they are or who to vote for?

That IS racist!
The word is without meaning and value as frequently as it is used. Particularly the way it is used on this board as an attempt to stop discussion. I have frequently joked that the first to use the word has won or stopped a discussion. A few on the board call me racist. They think it gets to me - which it doesn't in today's context. Those who quickly revert to the term should be considered racist for the tone and text in which they offer it. They just use the term, but never tell us how they arrive at their conclusion. Are they just throwing the term out to terminate a discussion because they have run out of input to the subject at hand? Hell yes is the correct answer.

How did I miss this?

Let me make it simple. I'm white and I'm saying Trump, who is white, is a racist. The evidence or proof of that is his lawsuit that he lost, filed by the DOJ, for racial discrimination in housing.

I have atl on ignore, dumbass.

And what if I’m black. A few of you would owe me a bunch of apologies.

Now go back and look at all of my posts and read them with the understanding I am black.

Assholes.
@wvu2007 you need to help a man out here.

https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....-he-talks-with-you.168513/page-3#post-1883731

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT