ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think it's really cool you guys are obsessed with my skin color.

Now tell me again who are the racists?
CS2072999-02A-BIG.jpg

Reactions: atlkvb
Especially the part where your ass wart kkkunty was black and white at the same time.
[roll]

You just CANNOT make this sh*t up!!! Just Damn!!!!!!!!!

Many thanks to @wvu2007 for both his poll and his timely re posting of country's obvious racial identity crisis.[laughing]

The guy who lies about the color of his skin to try and buttress his argument?

These to me are the manifestations of TDS (Trump derangement syndrome)....country has it b-a-a-a-a-d. So consumed with Trump's alleged "racism"...he now can't even remember what his own race is! Just Damn!!!!!

Yup, Trump's gotten to him alright[winking]

The guy who lies about the color of his skin to try and buttress his argument?

I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off! Poor country just may want to go and take a sabbatical from the board after this exposure. Just Damn!!!! Just...........[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]

I'm sitting here just laughing my ass off! Poor country just may want to go and take a sabbatical from the board after this exposure. Just Damn!!!! Just...........[laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing][laughing]
I am sure he will talk to people I actually went to high school with soon (if he figures out where I went to school), and when he does I would be mega upset if I gave a shit about what people back home though.

Better watch out folks, CR89 just threatened to sue me for slander over on the Herd board.

I am sure he will talk to people I actually went to high school with soon (if he figures out where I went to school), and when he does I would be mega upset if I gave a shit about what people back home though.

I swear my face hurts from laughing so hard. Keyser called it...this is the funniest thread I've read on this board in long, long time. Country will forever live in infamy over it or because of it!

Too funny.

country's racial identifier

zebra-04.jpg

Reactions: TarHeelEer
Better watch out folks, CR89 just threatened to sue me for slander over on the Herd board.
He should sue himself for libel. Hard to slander someone on a message board. Kkk has never been strong on the legal front but if you need to pour a footer he is the man to tell you how that is wrong.

Reactions: Brushy Bill
@Boomboom521 will show up shortly to explain why he was confused or how it was a misunderstanding.
Obviously confusion played a major role. When one suffers from deep seeded resentment and the echoing demonic haunts of self identity crisis, the desire to lash out from different perspectives is indicative of the need identify with ones self through connection to others. One must only look at the posts to see this disconnect from oneself is derivative of the large gap between the poster and those of you that respond in such an aggressive, harsh and cold manner. It isn’t the poster that causes this confusion, but rather the responders that cause the conditions that create the confusion. It’s obviously your fault that this has happened.

To those that didn’t finish reading, or are too dense to realize it....I’m freaking kidding with all the above bs.

Obviously confusion played a major role. When one suffers from deep seeded resentment and the echoing demonic haunts of self identity crisis, the desire to lash out from different perspectives is indicative of the need identify with ones self through connection to others. One must only look at the posts to see this disconnect from oneself is derivative of the large gap between the poster and those of you that respond in such an aggressive, harsh and cold manner. It isn’t the poster that causes this confusion, but rather the responders that cause the conditions that create the confusion. It’s obviously your fault that this has happened.

To those that didn’t finish reading, or are too dense to realize it....I’m freaking kidding with all the above bs.
I thought it was hilarious.

i'll just leave this here for your entertainment. poor guy is falling apart . . .

I haven't stalked anyone. Let me offer you some legal advice. You should look up the definition of defamation/libel/slander. That is what you are doing.

Here are the Terms of Service for Rivals:

By registering to post on Rivals' message boards, you agree that you are solely responsible for the content of your posts (defined as all content posted by you on the message boards, including actual posts, user profiles, signatures, etc.). This responsibility includes full liability for copyright infringement, libel/slander, and other liability, and you hereby agree to indemnify Yahoo! Inc., Rivals.com, and their respective officers, agents, partners, employees and subcontractors, and Rivals' publishers from any and all liability associated with the above. Your access to and use of this site, and products and services of this site, is at your own risk.

If you continue to slander me, I will take legal action.

Reactions: wvu2007

But then it depends on what country meant when he said he was BOTH Black AND White doesn't it boomer?

All I wanted to know is what he meant by me (I'm Black) voting against my "own interests" by voting for Trump? He caused this ridicule by not answering my simple question....could have cleared up all of the "confusion" on that one. Now look what he caused? His own racial identity crisis!

Your post is funny too btw! Good one boom.

It’s not about proving who you are. It’s about the process, time, transportation, and convenience....

Jesus, why are you making EVERYTHING about black and white? I grew up in West Virginia, everyone I knew voted the Democratic ticket growing up, because it was the party of the working class. The mining unions supported the Democratic Party, and so most low income families voted Democrat. In my lifetime, the GOP was the party of business and corporate America, and the Dems were for the poor.

It’s not a black and white thing to me.
Especially the part where your ass wart kkkunty was black and white at the same time.
Now that is funny.

When kkkunty the racist pos sues me will it be black kkkunty or white kkkunty? I need to know what to wear to court.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT