ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pure entertainment here in black and white.

I've never laughed harder in my Life. I mean I just lost it!!!!!!

Thanks dave, 007...much appreciated! (oh and country too, even though I'm on "ignore")[smoke]

I am glad you are happy. I am getting sued for this.
[pfftt]I wouldn't worry about any "threats" from country if I were you dave my Man. He won't know which box to check on his court filing where it asks "race"?

Libel/slander/defamation

The stupid klansman had a 67% guess to be right and still kkkwrong again.

He may have trouble deciding what race he is but at least he's consistently wrong about everything else.

Update: The polling has officially closed.

An overwhelming 80% of respondents think that countryroads89 is a racist.

Reactions: atlkvb
Update: The polling has officially closed.

An overwhelming 80% of respondents think that countryroads89 is a racist.

Did that poll measure if country is a racist towards Blacks or Whites?

Last edited:
Did that poll measure measure if country is a racist towards Blacks or Whites?

It has been determined that country claimed to be a black man recently. After further investigation it was concluded that Mr. Countryroads also claimed to be white. Based on previous statements by country declaring his whiteness it has been determined that he made false statements in order to discredit the numerous claims of racism towards him. The Off Topic Board considers this to be obstruction of justice.

It has been determined that country claimed to be a black man recently. After further investigation it was concluded that Mr. Countryroads also claimed to be white. Based on previous statements by country declaring his whiteness it has been determined that he made false statements in order to discredit the numerous claims of racism towards him. The Off Topic Board considers this to be obstruction of justice.

[roll]LMFAO[roll]

Reactions: wvu2007
images

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
I don’t know if I’m a racist but I’m definitely prejudice.

We all are.... ...and you should really fear those that won’t admit it.

I don’t know if I’m a racist but I’m definitely prejudice.

We all are.... ...and you should really fear those that won’t admit it.

If you prejudge before outcomes are determined that is stupid.

If you make your mind up about someone or something before all the facts are known that is dumb.

If you are arguing that you do both that's honesty.

Last edited:
If you prejudge before outcomes are determined that stupid.

If you make your mind up about someone or something before all the facts are known that is dumb.

If you are arguing that you do both that's honesty.

Should I explain what you’re attempting to express?

No Orlaco, you did a pretty good job of that yourself by admitting you are prejudiced.

Not a single human on earth (or anywhere else lol) isn’t prejudice... ..although some lie about it.

It’s when that prejudice impacts decisions or actions that people cross over to racists. As usual...you’ll be confused or lie in your reply to this post.

....and that has nothing to do with your color, religion, sexual orientation, etc... ...but rather your character and personal moral constitution.

Not a single human on earth (or anywhere else lol) isn’t prejudice... ..although some lie about it.

It’s when that prejudice impacts decisions or actions that people cross over to racists. As usual...you’ll be confused or lie in your reply to this post.

....and that has nothing to do with your color, religion, sexual orientation, etc... ...but rather your character and personal moral constitution.

Again you are subscribing characteristics to me or about me @Orlaco of which you know very little about...and I'd strongly advise you stop it unless you really want to get so specific that your stupidity is no longer speculation but demonstrated & documented fact.

As to your claim about prejudice...some of what you say is absolutely correct. We all as finite beings bring certain pre-judgements into our human interactions. Some of it is for simple convenience (Men think good looking Chicks want Sex) some of it is out of culture (Old people are useless to the Young) and some of it is just pure ignorance (Welfare Blacks prefer Welfare to working).

So while it is correct to state a certain amount of prejudice exists, the kind that systematically categorizes, demeans, de-emphasiszes, or de-legitimizes whole sexes, races or classes of people absent any other mitigating data, is not only wrong, it is sexist, bigoted and in some cases straight up racist.

Last edited:
Exactly! If he don't like it then he has no one to blame but himself.

I re-read the thread just for kicks...laughed even harder! I'm nominating you @wvu2007 for a Pulitzer not only for the idea, but the execution so brilliantly exposing the resident racist among us. And you very cleverly used the board's membership to back up your assertion, all the while providing wholesome Internet entertainment at a bargain price!

Nice:eek:kay:

Last edited:
I re-read the thread just for kicks...laughed even harder! I'm nominating you @wvu2007 for a Pulitzer not only for the idea, but the execution so brilliantly exposing the resident racist among us. And you very cleverly used the board's membership to back up your assertion, all the while providing wholesome Internet entertainment at a bargain price!

Nice:eek:kay:

Near the end of the year we need to do an Off-Topic Board Awards Thread.

Best Thread

Most Heated Thread

Most Racist Poster...I'll go ahead and nominate country.

Biggest Liar Award

Most Broken Poster Award

Etc.

Best Thread

Most Heated Thread

Biggest Liar Award

Most Broken Poster Award

Etc.

That's an excellent idea 007! I have several nominations on your list I'd easily throw into the hopper[thumb2]

Best Thread

Most Heated Thread

Biggest Liar Award

Most Broken Poster Award

Etc.

Add this category 007...biggest documented case of TDS (Trump derangement syndrome)...man what a list of nominees!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

How does a person who is trying to win an argument and ostensibly change minds to their position seriously post with a straight face in the same thread to be of different races simultaneously? I mean did this poster NOT know it's just too easy to pull this sh*t back up?

Just damn. This is just too funny! I've never laughed so hard in my Life...still just splits my side how desperate this poster was simply to win argument they obviously couldn't win on the merits. So just change races right?

Unreal.:popcorn:

@countryroads89 said:

Let me make it simple. I'm white and I'm saying Trump, who is white, is a racist. The evidence or proof of that is his lawsuit that he lost, filed by the DOJ, for racial discrimination in housing.

I have atl on ignore, dumbass.

And what if I’m black. A few of you would owe me a bunch of apologies.

Now go back and look at all of my posts and read them with the understanding I am black.

Assholes.
https://westvirginia.forums.rivals....-he-talks-with-you.168513/page-3#post-

Since countryroads is getting brave calling other racist again today it's time to remind him that an overwhelming majority of the board declares that he is indeed racist.

Since countryroads is getting brave calling other racist again today it's time to remind him that an overwhelming majority of the board declares that he is indeed racist.

A classic thread. Just read it again and laughed even harder!

No, 007 pulled out the thread that shows you not only voted by a major plurality on the board as a racist, but one who claims BOTH races as a racist!

That's some sick sh*t right there country!

ADVERTISEMENT