ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Is Countryroads89 a racist?

Is Countryroads89 a racist?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
latest

I think that's doable. ~ Dreh

I'm glad you brought up racism.

I'm sure this board would be glad to know this is your post.

"City council must be full of educated house niggaz, cause field niggaz would have only thought to burn down the local sporting goods store and swipe some Jordans."

What do you say atl? Sound racist to you?

2007? Sound racist to you? You now going to call out this guy?

Didn't think so.

"City council must be full of educated house niggaz, cause field niggaz would have only thought to burn down the local sporting goods store and swipe some Jordans."

Didn't think so.
Yep, those are my words, all in mocking your denial of referencing our very own ATL as a HouseN*****. I own them. You going to own up to your racism? You going to address the question ATL posed to you?

Yep, those are my words, all in mocking your denial of referencing our very own ATL as a HouseN*****. I own them. You going to own up to your racism? You going to address the question ATL posed to you?

You weren't mocking anything. Everyone can go look at the entire thread for themselves.

Here is another gem.

"I call it like I see it. Doesn't matter if they're black, white, or towel heads, I'm going to be an equal opportunity basher to those I find to be offensive to American values. If you don't like it, then Fvck you."

You weren't mocking anything. Everyone can go look at the entire thread for themselves.

Here is another gem.

"I call it like I see it. Doesn't matter if they're black, white, or towel heads, I'm going to be an equal opportunity basher to those I find to be offensive to American values. If you don't like it, then Fvck you."
Everybody can also look at all of the other threads where I called you out for referencing a black man as a HN.

PS - Love that other gem. So true, regardless of skin color, if you hate America, I'm going to bash you.

Lol, while I don't know Country Roads, I love that he got the lil mean girls club on here to gang up on him. Everybody is inherently a little racist, you have to be self aware and watch for it so you can make sure it isn't infecting your decisions.

Didn't think so.
Yup that's racist...can you link us to the exact thread? What about this guy, is he racist country?

http://thehill.com/blogs/pundits-bl...ave-the-democrats-if-keith-ellison-is-elected

Reactions: lenny4wvu
Lol, while I don't know Country Roads, I love that he got the lil mean girls club on here to gang up on him. Everybody is inherently a little racist, you have to be self aware and watch for it so you can make sure it isn't infecting your decisions.

@MWV says I'm not Black.(couldn't be) is He a racist?

Nothing anyone else says changes the fact that kkkunty is a racist. His deflection screams guilt. He knows what he did so change the subject.

Never has answered how Blacks who vote Republican vote "against their own interests"?

I'm not saying anything other than the word gets tossed around so much it's meaningless. Dreh, do you think Blacks are inferior to you because of their skin color? No? Then you're not a racist.

MWV and country on the other hand don't think Blacks are smart enough to know who they are or who to vote for?

That IS racist!

Why should we? When will just one of you speak out against what he did?
I don’t (and I think I’ve said this like 5 times now) know the context of what he said, and why. In the black and white of type, jokes can het taken out of context.

Dreh, do you think Blacks are inferior to you because of their skin color? No? Then you're not a racist.
I don't believe anybody is inferior to anyone else. I judge each person individually. I have black friends, white friends, latino friends, all of which I love doing things with, and would assist however I could. They would do the same for me. I also know black people, white people, etc., that I could give two shits about. As Keyser pointed out, and I also did on this forum previously, I feel everybody is a racist to some degree, but I'm mostly racist towards white liberals who pretend to be for the minorities, the poor, the weak, but yet use them for their votes. I'm also racist against CR89 and MWV who pretend to be better than everyone else, so I won't shy away from calling a turd a turd. I bet CR89 has no black friends.

I don’t (and I think I’ve said this like 5 times now) know the context of what he said, and why. In the black and white of type, jokes can het taken out of context.
It was no joke. It was an attempt to belittle atl because he is black and he doesnt believe the way kkkunty thinks he should believe.

Reactions: atlkvb
It was no joke. It was an attempt to belittle atl because he is black and he doesnt believe the way kkkunty thinks he should believe.
Racist jokes are ok now?

Rock on!!!
I doubt he meant it as aggressively as you think he did. But maybe so. Any which way, I feel like I’m watching a group of bullies beating on a kid at the playground in school again. Maybe the kid deserved a smack, but now it’s just out of hand and wrong. Makes me want to jump in

I doubt he meant it as aggressively as you think he did. But maybe so. Any which way, I feel like I’m watching a group of bullies beating on a kid at the playground in school again. Maybe the kid deserved a smack, but now it’s just out of hand and wrong. Makes me want to jump in
This is hilarious. You are defending that POS simply because he is on your side of the political aisle. No matter how many people tell you what happened you dont believe it and stick to what you want to believe. Pathetic.

Reactions: wvu2007
I don't believe anybody is inferior to anyone else. I judge each person individually. I have black friends, white friends, latino friends, all of which I love doing things with, and would assist however I could. They would do the same for me. I also know black people, white people, etc., that I could give two shits about. As Keyser pointed out, and I also did on this forum previously, I feel everybody is a racist to some degree, but I'm mostly racist towards white liberals who pretend to be for the minorities, the poor, the weak, but yet use them for their votes. I'm also racist against CR89 and MWV who pretend to be better than everyone else, so I won't shy away from calling a turd a turd. I bet CR89 has no black friends.

I am the same way, and personally know many Black folks who are the biggest racists anyone could ever be! Funny how virtually all of them are also insufferable Leftists!

I also have MANY Conservative friends who just happen to be Black. I can 100% guarantee you none of them are racists or hate anyone other than Liars.

I happen to personally think most of what gets confused for "racism" today in divided America is in fact "cultural" instead of "racial". We have a sub culture in this country that is as much anti-American as it is anti-any race. This will make you think.

Last edited:

You've never failed to jump in when the liberals on here are giving me a hard time. Now, I don't care one way or the other, just pointing out your hypocrisy.

Reactions: wvu2007 and atlkvb
This is hilarious. You are defending that POS simply because he is on your side of the political aisle. No matter how many people tell you what happened you dont believe it and stick to what you want to believe. Pathetic.

"open mindedness"

Nope...2 years (almost) and still waiting for an answer.

Thinking of changing "racist" moniker to "coward"[pfftt]

Maybe...perhaps it is..depends on how it's meant or perceived right?

What about this country:

"Blacks who vote Republican are voting against their own interests"

Does that sound racist to you? And tell us exactly what Republican legislative agenda item is against the interest of Black folks?

Unemployment @ record historic lows for Blacks?

Billions in repatriated funds coming back onshore from overseas for future business expansion?

Tax free enterprise zones for revitalizing inner city communities and small businesses for Blacks?

School choice vouchers for poor Black parents to get their kids out of failing Government run schools?

Securing our borders against invasion by drug running gangs or illegal ailiens who are taking lower skilled entry level jobs away from Black youths?

Which of those Republican agenda items is against the interests of Black folks countryracist89?

White folks debating white folks about who black folks should be voting for, lol.

If ATL can prove to everyone where I said he wasn't black because of his voting or political affiliation, that would be nice........what was my reasoning for saying he wasn't black? Well, because of all the "likes" he gives those few on here that ARE WITHOUT A DOUBT racist.....Hell, he even liked the guy's post that ATL says himself posted "racist" materials on the MU board.......

And just take a look at my signature......those are ATL's words....."their own kind".......who uses the words "their own kind"? Oh, racists!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT