ADVERTISEMENT

In Holgorsen's 8 seasons at WVU, a QB that he recruited out of high school started and won a single FBS game.

Don't get distracted by the discussion about The Ohio State University.

The truth, Cold Truth -
is the Big 10 (and especially
The Ohio State University), did not modernize fast enouugh.
Also, b10 has to play cold weather football.

the B12 offers - a window into the NFL future, especially because the WRs can run free unabated; therefore, b12 is an NFL breeding ground and NFL shopper's paradise.

Need
QBs, WRs, Corners and DEnds,
come - b12 shopping.

Cute, our former MAC QB Doege
looks pretty darn good, and under normal circumstances you
Ohio boys
lov to puff up the MAC
-with the feeling of empowerment .
I think Doege is NFL material because of his foot work.

Talk tomorrow
if you can digest the about summary, wink.
Don't get too excited about Doege just yet. His big numbers in game 1 were against an FCS school.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I'm not an OSU fan by any means, but Justin Fields is better than Trevor Lawrence and they are the 2 best in CFB. Nobody is even close to them.
Thanks for being honest. In contrast, TVZ, who attended Marshall, but is a Walmart WVU fan, refuses to give Urban Meyer any credit for having won three national titles. Having lived in West Virginia for 30 years, I'd root for WVU, if more fans here were like you. I don't expect WVU fans to root for Ohio State, but keep it real.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
He is talking about QBs not teams

Fields is a good QB. Interested in watching how he performs this year.

Fields and Lawrence as of right now are the two best QBs.

But Trevor Lawrence is a team first guy. Wants to win a NC more than win the Heisman or be the #1 pick.

I can't say the same about Justin Fields. I would worry about Fields and his health. I see Fields as someone who only cares about his future.
If takes a few hits and injured his knee again you could see him sit out

Cuz his sister is a smoke show
Tater Tot also was a five-star recruit at Bishop Gorman, a football factory in Vegas, so he kind of had skins on the wall in high school. Only a knuckle-dragger like TVZ would pound his chest about three-star nobodies in Logan County, and "diss" five-star Vegas recruits.

You see USF yesterday

Charlie Strong gutted their program. When he got the job they were a 10 win team.

I wouldn't say anything about Herman until he actually gets his players there.
Plus he is the reason why Ohio State won their NC in 2014. Without him you wouldn't even have a NC since 2002.
He's been there since 2016. How long does it take to get "his" players there?

Tater Tot also was a five-star recruit at Bishop Gorman, a football factory in Vegas, so he kind of had skins on the wall in high school. Only a knuckle-dragger like TVZ would pound his chest about three-star nobodies in Logan County, and "diss" five-star Vegas recruits.

Yeah he was a high ranking recruit and honestly people expected much more out of him.

5 star...

Understand this.
If any of these people at 247/Rivals were great at scouting players don't you think they would find their way on a college staff or NFL staff.

Don't make anything of that 5 star rating for Martell.
It was well known he wasn't any good and wouldn't make a difference.

If you want to hear an interesting story and a humble brag about a recruit

Research the Jacksonville's S&C coach Tom Myslinski. Guy pulled his two friends out of the car after a traffic accident with a broken leg.
. Reason why he ended up a solid college OL and NFL OL.
His son has the same mentality. I have a feeling he is going to turn into a good player

Better because Herb Hand's Job depends on it. But Myslinski is one of his boys from Western NY.

Yeah, the Marshall flunkie knows more about recruiting than the recruiting services. LMAO at the delusional moron who can't spell, "brief." Martell was a stud in high school, an absolute stud. And, of course, WVU wanted him when he decided to transfer, but he chose to go to Miami instead.

"Martell, who signed with Ohio State before transferring to Miami, was the nation's No. 2 ranked dual-threat quarterback coming out of Bishop Gorman.

'Never lost a game as the starting quarterback for the Gaels,' Zack Poff writes. 'Named the MaxPreps Player of the Year and Gatorade Player of the Year after leading the Las Vegas power to a national championship. Finished his three-year career accounting for 9,801 yards (7,507 passing, 2,294 rushing) and 148 touchdowns (113 passing, 35 rushing).'"

If you want to hear an interesting story and a humble brag about a recruit

Research the Jacksonville's S&C coach Tom Myslinski. Guy pulled his two friends out of the car after a traffic accident with a broken leg.
. Reason why he ended up a solid college OL and NFL OL.
His son has the same mentality. I have a feeling he is going to turn into a good player

Better because Herb Hand's Job depends on it. But Myslinski is one of his boys from Western NY.
Nobody cares. Get lost, Chrissy.

Martell sucks

You continue to try to prove something that already has been disproven.

Wasn't a great evaluation. Don't care what you think he was coming out of HS

Martell is one of those players that was all hype without substance.
A lot of people didn't think he was going to be anyone in college

This was quickly proven.

Maybe next year he can compete for the starting job at Miami

WVU wanted Tate after Martell left Ohio State because he wasn't good enough to play there, so Marshall alumnus/Walmart WVU fan belittles him because he's a jilted-ex girlfriend. #Exposed

Don't get too excited about Doege just yet. His big numbers in game 1 were against an FCS school.

Doege played the final 4 games last year. Connected on 79-of-120 passes for 818 yards and seven touchdowns with a long of 50 yards. Posted the first 300-yard passing performance of his WVU career against Oklahoma State, completing 28 passes for 307 yards. Big 12 Newcomer of the Week for his performance against Kansas State. Finished 20-of-30 for 234 yards and three touchdowns including a 50-yard scoring toss, at Kansas State

I think he can handle himself.

WVU and Alabama gave scholarship offers to Tate Martell when Martell was in high school. So did Auburn, USC, Florida State and many others, but ChrissyVanZandt knew that Tate would suck in college, so she says now, anyway. Dana Holgorsen AND Neal Brown disagreed.

Your mind is filled with insanity.
Nothing you say makes any sense at all.

You attempt to create your own reality.
But at least have it make sense because when it doesn't it makes you look like a fool.

I don't think any of us have any idea who Neal Brown wanted.
Martell's name was linked with WVU...

Because he was a big time recruit and people wanted him to find a place to start.

But none of us have any idea at all who Neal Brown wanted.

4th year is the first year you can hold a coach 100% accountable

Is that why Texas fired him? They were afraid he might start winning. Huge mistake on Texas part canning him to early. Tom Herman last year is this year. Just like Texas basketball coach they were saved by Covid-19.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Your mind is filled with insanity.
Nothing you say makes any sense at all.

You attempt to create your own reality.
But at least have it make sense because when it doesn't it makes you look like a fool.

I don't think any of us have any idea who Neal Brown wanted.
Martell's name was linked with WVU...

Because he was a big time recruit and people wanted him to find a place to start.

But none of us have any idea at all who Neal Brown wanted.
Once again, you're 100% wrong, ChrissyMarshallBoy. Tater Tot was invited to transfer to WVU after Neal Brown had become head coach at WVU. Make your next Google search your first useful one, imbecile.

You are just an insecure guy.

Probably even worst than Greggy.

Tell us once again how you are a lawyer.

Martell sucks. Ohio State wasted a scholarship on him
What happened after he transferred. Like I said some schools make mistakes
But WVU didn't. Who knows who Neal Brown wanted
None of us are close enough to the program to say either way. You are attempting to say Neal Brown wanted Martell over the other two.

But those two transfer QBs. Doege looks legit.
So far Neal Brown has done a decent job with QBs.

"Transfer quarterback Tate Martell chooses Miami over West Virginia"

I OWN you, ChrissyVan Zandt. Straight out OWN you.

Is that why Texas fired him? They were afraid he might start winning. Huge mistake on Texas part canning him to early. Tom Herman last year is this year. Just like Texas basketball coach they were saved by Covid-19.

2011, 2012 and 2013 vs 2014, 2015 and 2016

You can compare the three coaches by three years.

You see a downward spiral with Mack Brown. Then you see this not being turned around by Charlie Strong. Then you see a reversal onder Herman.

Strong didn't get a 4th and 5th year.
Herman has.

He actually has probably three more years.

Once again, you're 100% wrong, ChrissyMarshallBoy. Tater Tot was invited to transfer to WVU after Neal Brown had become head coach at WVU. Make your next Google search your first useful one, imbecile.

Martell entered his name in the portal at the end of December and chose Miami over WVU. Brown had only been at WVU 1 week. I think Brown would have gotten him if not for the late start he got at WVU.

2011, 2012 and 2013 vs 2014, 2015 and 2016

You can compare the three coaches by three years.

You see a downward spiral with Mack Brown. Then you see this not being turned around by Charlie Strong. Then you see a reversal onder Herman.

Strong didn't get a 4th and 5th year.
Herman has.

He actually has probably three more years.

Keep dreaming troll boy.

Mack Brown won Texas' first and only national title in several decades. Tom Herman can't lose fewer than FOUR games/season. ChrissyVanZandt is a Marshall alumnus and fake Texas fan.

"Transfer quarterback Tate Martell chooses Miami over West Virginia"

I OWN you, ChrissyVan Zandt. Straight out OWN you.

You don't even own yourself.

There is nothing there to say Neal Brown wanted Martell over the other QBs.

Martell entered his name in the portal at the end of December and chose Miami over WVU. Brown had only been at WVU 1 week. I think Brown would have gotten him if not for the late start he got at WVU.
You may very well be correct, but you're proving my point. Many coaches and other talent evaluators, including Neal Brown, thought highly of Martell, and Martell's high school career justified this respect.

You don't even own yourself.

There is nothing there to say Neal Brown wanted Martell over the other QBs.
Only because you can't read, idiot. "Transfer quarterback Tate Martell chooses Miami over West Virginia." You are one dumb Marxist hack.

You may very well be correct, but you're proving my point. Many coaches and other talent evaluators, including Neal Brown, thought highly of Martell, and Martell's high school career justified this respect.

Yes I know I'm proving your point. That was my intent. Kendall was Neal Brown's second choice.

Mack Brown won Texas' first and only national title in several decades. Tom Herman can't lose fewer than FOUR games/season. ChrissyVanZandt is a Marshall alumnus and fake Texas fan.

Keep telling yourself that.
Obviously your judgement isn't there.

The guy is staying at Texas. They aren't firing anyone who has showed the ability to walk through the fire there

The question becomes how long does he stay.
6-7 years or 20 years.

Only because you can't read, idiot. "Transfer quarterback Tate Martell chooses Miami over West Virginia." You are one dumb Marxist hack.

Maybe because he didn't have that choice at West Virginia...

Do you get how recruiting works.

You actually have to have a scholarship offer that is committable.

Most insiders aren't close enough to the program to get this info. Every program is different
But no one knew what was going on with WVU after one week of Neal Brown.

Who knows what happened with Martell and WVU.

But to say without a doubt that Brown wanted him would be incorrect.

Who cares about a coach who has all of the money in the World at his disposal, but can't lose fewer than four games or sniff a playoff berth? You're stuck with Herman, fake Texass fan.

Maybe because he didn't have that choice at West Virginia...

Do you get how recruiting works.

You actually have to have a scholarship offer that is committable.

Most insiders aren't close enough to the program to get this info. Every program is different
But no one knew what was going on with WVU after one week of Neal Brown
You don't have a clue about recruiting, Chrissy. Google, "Jason Gwaltney," a five-star running back, then tell us what you find.

Who cares about a coach who has all of the money in the World at his disposal, but can't lose fewer than four games or sniff a playoff berth? You're stuck with Herman, fake Texass fan.

You are thinking coaches can magically turn things around

You are what is wrong with CFB.
A reactionary t shirt fan who is loud and obnoxious but has only shit in your mind.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT