ADVERTISEMENT

I'm so glad Howard is gone...

Its pretty clear the majority of Fluffer Holgorsen's disciples haven't got a clue about what a quality D1 QB is. When the Fluffer's henchmen went out recruiting Qb's a few years back they didn't find Howard at Saks Fifth Avenue. They found Howard on the Discount rack at Dollar General. If Fluffer holgorsen actually recruited a d1 Qb a few years ago then maybe Wvu would have won a game against a half decent team. Instead it was Tony Gibson's defense that saved the day and won 10 games.

DEFINITELY UDER............

Mr. Jacobs, did you run out of reasonable retorts or are you just tired? It's Coach Holgorsen, not "Holgy" and he is not a dumbass. He is an up and coming P5 football head coach who is learning more and more from his mistakes each year. A perfect example would be his hiring choices with assistant coaches.

If I wanted a thread I would start one and I could not care less whether my point of view gets traction. I do appreciate the 'likes' I receive and I make certain to express my agreement likewise with posts I concur with including some of yours.

I see hope and promise in Coach Holgorsen and the WVU athletic programs in general, and I am a fan of the state, the school, the coaches and the team. Reasonable people can question or express curiosity regarding decisions made by those in power over any situation they care about.

I willingly pay to express and exchange thoughts and ideas here because I am a long time fan and this is a very active venue with many knowledgeable participants. I believe all of us here have been watching any given game and at some point wondered what the hell the coaches or players were thinking. Some of us just shake our heads and others yell and curse at the TV. I fall into the latter category.

I believe we are both fans who want WVU to succeed in everything. I may disagree with you but I do respect your opinion as I do most here. We simply disagree regarding WVU backup QBs receiving playing time. I believe it is safe to say the coaches and the QBs are not really concerned with either one of our opinions.

Well said Mike, even if you wear mom jeans. [laughing][laughing]

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
Mr. Jacobs, did you run out of reasonable retorts or are you just tired? It's Coach Holgorsen, not "Holgy" and he is not a dumbass. He is an up and coming P5 football head coach who is learning more and more from his mistakes each year. A perfect example would be his hiring choices with assistant coaches.

If I wanted a thread I would start one and I could not care less whether my point of view gets traction. I do appreciate the 'likes' I receive and I make certain to express my agreement likewise with posts I concur with including some of yours.

I see hope and promise in Coach Holgorsen and the WVU athletic programs in general, and I am a fan of the state, the school, the coaches and the team. Reasonable people can question or express curiosity regarding decisions made by those in power over any situation they care about.

I willingly pay to express and exchange thoughts and ideas here because I am a long time fan and this is a very active venue with many knowledgeable participants. I believe all of us here have been watching any given game and at some point wondered what the hell the coaches or players were thinking. Some of us just shake our heads and others yell and curse at the TV. I fall into the latter category.

I believe we are both fans who want WVU to succeed in everything. I may disagree with you but I do respect your opinion as I do most here. We simply disagree regarding WVU backup QBs receiving playing time. I believe it is safe to say the coaches and the QBs are not really concerned with either one of our opinions.

You overpowered me! I can't disagree with anything in that post :(

Reactions: michaelwalkerbr
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT