ADVERTISEMENT

Im immediately calling

Also 12 month requirement for fast food restaurants to serve salads with low calorie dressings only. Another million lardasses will avoid life ending heart attacks

In pa apparently you cant even buy hard liquor
You can’t but it in Mon County now either and they’re arbitrarily limiting the sales to mon county resident as well.

For a ban on tobacco sales and consumption for the next 90 days. This should help to flatten the curve of the average 480000 deaths a year 41000 from second hand exposure.

giphy.gif

As your posting, Lol ,

Thats because all the pa people are crossing the border. No problem with doing this make their libtard governor open their liquor stores

That's right. You buy liquor on line and it has crashed the system. It's all related..

Reactions: 919
Thats because all the pa people are crossing the border. No problem with doing this make their libtard governor open their liquor stores
It is also limiting the amount of alcohol a WV resident can purchase

For now, Virginia ABC stores are open 11-7. Don't know about limits, etc. I just drink beer, so far my favorite microbrewery is allowing take out or curbside.

For now, Virginia ABC stores are open 11-7. Don't know about limits, etc. I just drink beer, so far my favorite microbrewery is allowing take out or curbside.
FL is all open and running like a sieve ......... Just like another day in May

Reactions: polar80
Out of staters cant buy it here. Wvians can.

no offense, I can buy liquor in Maryland, Va and WV if I elected to, I’m a beer drinker, so what’s the difference with PA? Why can’t they? The article spoke that?

Thanks,

Have you lost your mind ?
No not at all. Do you want cops on the street to make sure people don't leave their houses? You can either make it voluntary or enforce it by law, and any once that happens anyone doesn't stay home is then a criminal of the state to be arrested (or killed if they resist that). Maybe you can get a piece of paper that says you are "essential" and the cops will ask for your papers before they determine you are criminal. You start giving liberties and you are setting a precedent and that is a slippery slope. Next year it may be a new strain of Covid or maybe the government determine its going to be an extremely bad flu season, then they already have in place procedures.

The owner of Ashbrooke liquor on Beechurst was making serious bank until this new "law". Parking lot was filled with PA license plate and people carrying arm fulls into their trunks. Honestly, why in the world would WV do this? Ridiculous.

But it is the government’s responsibility to protect us from each other

What’s the limit? I only drink beer, but have been replenishing any time I get down to a case.
3 purchases of hard liquor...if you want a 4th purchase you have to go to a different store...ya know and spread your germs there or get exposed to other germs. Not well thought out and an over reach by the local government

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT