ADVERTISEMENT

Im immediately calling

I'm registered republican. And since when did this become politics? Science doesn't pick a side dude. You are clearly talking like an expert about something you don't fully understand. You've made that clear.
No you are taking projections to an extreme and mitt Romney is a registered Republican too supposedly.

Last edited:
This... The content is great and Vernon has a great product. I also buy stuff from Vernon’s site from time to time. But, it is bad, bro.

not fun anymore...
Lmao. This from the clown who posts more non related wvu things than anyone else on this board. I just looked and in the past 48 hours you have posted 16 times and none of them are about wvu. You’re just an attention whore.

F’n D-bag.

This... The content is great and Vernon has a great product. I also buy stuff from Vernon’s site from time to time. But, it is bad, bro.

not fun anymore...

I have been posting a ton of sports related threads. We should devote our attention to those and help pass the time. Still need volunteers for an all-time WVU draft too.

not fun anymore...
It’s hilarious how insulated you all have made your lives to where you see this board as some insufferable bastion of political conservatism. Good lord. Even funnier is you all don’t realize that by tailoring your social media and limiting your news sources, you’ve deluded yourself into a sense of confirmation bias. People need to be exposed to alternate viewpoints, it helps maintain decorum in society. Otherwise, you end up being like that looney NCEER who was contemplating swallowing a .45 because of negative the world turned under Trump.

It’s hilarious how insulated you all have made your lives to where you see this board as some insufferable bastion of political conservatism. Good lord. Even funnier is you all don’t realize that by tailoring your social media and limiting your news sources, you’ve deluded yourself into a sense of confirmation bias. People need to be exposed to alternate viewpoints, it helps maintain decorum in society. Otherwise, you end up being like that looney NCEER who was contemplating swallowing a .45 because of negative the world turned under Trump.

Yeah... and here I thought this was a WVU premium pay sports site... I better go to other websites and forums (as you suggest) for that...

All I know is you all are turning the OT board into a craphole. We've got to stop immigration to the OT board to solve this problem.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT