ADVERTISEMENT

I told you BLM and the lib reaction to placate them would lead to the deaths of innocent blacks

If the officer thought the guy was going for his gun, what should he have done? If you were the officer and thought he was going for his gun, what would you have done?

I've already said what should/could of happened in that scenario (I'm sure they receive training on this type of event, and Yanez didn't follow protocol or he wouldn't have been dismissed would he?).

If he was in fear for his life, radio for assistance, put yourself and your partner in safety, monitor the movements of the car from a distance while having your firearm drawn and ready (just in case), wait for backup. Everyone lives.........

Maybe his partner did not see what the officer saw? You weren't; in the courtroom, yet you judge. He may have panicked wrongly or rightly. You don't know nor do I.
The POLICE DEPARTMENT LET HIM GO BECAUSE THEY FEEL HE DIDNT ACT ACCORDINGLY TO HIS DUTY.

Maybe his partner did not see what the officer saw? You weren't; in the courtroom, yet you judge. He may have panicked wrongly or rightly. You don't know nor do I.

This still doesn't excuse you from claiming I "hate cops". So you are saying that the officer on the passenger side couldn't see Castille's movements inside the car? OK. You don't know that, neither do I.

And where did I judge him on guilt? I didn't. I judged him for panicking and being a poor cop. That's a fact, because he was dismissed from duty.

I DONT DO THE FVCKING JOB PAXXX! They do, and they should be screened and trained properly. They shouldn't conduct racial profiling practices, and they should realize that they serve everyone.

To you, the acquittal ends the issue. But it doesn't for that family does it? Yenez shouldn't be convicted, but people need to realize that BLM has a legitimate voice....derivative of these types of situations. "Wide set nose"? Please!

Yes, stand up don't shoot, right? Never happened. The family is grieving for sure and any loss of life is tragic for families. I would suggest leading a life of non-crime to lessen your chances of things like this occurring.

BLM is costing black lives, innocent black lives. Look at Baltimore for direct evidence. If BLM were a constructive force for change, I would support them. They are not.

This still doesn't excuse you from claiming I "hate cops". So you are saying that the officer on the passenger side couldn't see Castille's movements inside the car? OK. You don't know that, neither do I.

And where did I judge him on guilt? I didn't. I judged him for panicking and being a poor cop. That's a fact, because he was dismissed from duty.

Agreed. Neither of us know.

There may be many reasons why they let him go some of which may be political.

HAHA. You claim we are "judging" Yanez while we weren't there.....but that doesn't stop you from speculating that he was let go for "political" or "other" reasons? Come on, man. You are such a hypocrite. Why not do what you say, and look at the facts. A jury found him not guilty. Fine. His employer fired him.......justifiable then, since the verdict is what you say is justified as well.

There may be many reasons why they let him go some of which may be political.
7 shots into a car with a 4yr old in the back seat...7! The guy told the cop he had a weapon. Who tells a cop he has a weapon, then pulls it to fire on them? It's not an Eastwood western.

HAHA. You claim we are "judging" Yanez while we weren't there.....but that doesn't stop you from speculating that he was let go for "political" or "other" reasons? Come on, man. You are such a hypocrite. Why not do what you say, and look at the facts. A jury found him not guilty. Fine. His employer fired him.......justifiable then, since the verdict is what you say is justified as well.

The poster said he was fired for not acting according to his duty. I am simply suggesting other factors could well have been in play.

7 shots into a car with a 4yr old in the back seat...7! The guy told the cop he had a weapon. Who tells a cop he has a weapon, then pulls it to fire on them? It's not an Eastwood western.

Why was he acquitted with blacks on the jury? Your recitation above surely means he was guilty, right?

Yes, stand up don't shoot, right? Never happened. The family is grieving for sure and any loss of life is tragic for families. I would suggest leading a life of non-crime to lessen your chances of things like this occurring.

BLM is costing black lives, innocent black lives. Look at Baltimore for direct evidence. If BLM were a constructive force for change, I would support them. They are not.

Portland officers faced a knife-wielding murderer, on public streets, and they refrained from shooting him. That's how you don't panic. That's how you keep your cool.

Take a look at these pictures: (Nobody was killed or shot)

confederate-rally.jpg

Joseph-Housman-410x205.jpg

Portland officers faced a knife-wielding murderer, on public streets, and they refrained from shooting him. That's how you don't panic. That's how you keep your cool.

Take a look at these pictures: (Nobody was killed or shot)

confederate-rally.jpg

Joseph-Housman-410x205.jpg

Your comparing this situation to the one we are debating? Each situation is unique. This one was very different.

The poster said he was fired for not acting according to his duty. I am simply suggesting other factors could well have been in play.

No, you aren't. You are making excuses for the fact that he was let go. If a jury found him "not guilty" and you claim that it was fair since blacks were on the jury, then his dismissal cannot be called in to question by you either. You can't claim something is "fair" when it fits your agenda, but claim something else when it doesn't.

Your comparing this situation to the one we are debating? Each situation is unique. This one was very different.

Really? So, did the police in the two photos I put on here scared for their lives? I'd say probably so. How did they handle it?

Really? So, when you bitch and complain about public schools, are you in them every day to see what's going on? That doesn't stop you from stating that Charter Schools is the answer, does it?

And what would make this man "dangerous"? The fact that he had a broken taillight? That he had a legal permit to carry a concealed weapon? The fact that there was a smell of marijuana? The fact that he was told to get his ID and insurance, then quickly told not to?

What made this a dangerous situation?
You watch too many movies.

No, you aren't. You are making excuses for the fact that he was let go. If a jury found him "not guilty" and you claim that it was fair since blacks were on the jury, then his dismissal cannot be called in to question by you either. You can't claim something is "fair" when it fits your agenda, but claim something else when it doesn't.

The trial was open to the public so we know it was fair. The firing happened internally. We have no idea all the reasons. I don't. You don't.

Really? So, did the police in the two photos I put on here scared for their lives? I'd say probably so. How did they handle it?

Each officer is different. My God, why is that so hard to comprehend. Each situation is different. The weapons in this case were different.

Each officer is different. My God, why is that so hard to comprehend. Each situation is different. The weapons in this case were different.

So, this is different?

confederate-rally.jpg

Gun, hand, threatening.........cop handles it without shots.

Did you read Yanez's own comments? He pretty much admits that he was scared, panicked, and this is why he was let go.

Funny how when someone cries "racism" you go off nuts.......but when this officer was fired for panicking, suddenly you make claims that it was for "other reasons".

Guilty of not acting with restraint and proper technique...yes. Manslaughter? No

That well may be so. All I suggest is to sit down with an officer and listen. That'll help you spend a day in their shoes.

That well may be so. All I suggest is to sit down with an officer and listen. That'll help you spend a day in their shoes.

Can't wait for the next time you criticize the following:

1. A politician
2. A teacher
3. An athlete
and so on, so on, so on...........

So, this is different?

confederate-rally.jpg

Gun, hand, threatening.........cop handles it without shots.

Did you read Yanez's own comments? He pretty much admits that he was scared, panicked, and this is why he was let go.

Funny how when someone cries "racism" you go off nuts.......but when this officer was fired for panicking, suddenly you make claims that it was for "other reasons".

I said we may not know all the reasons for the dismissal. Again, two different situations two different officers. You can't compare them. Each officer is different and react differently.

And crying racism in this instance is without evidence or proof.

I said we may not know all the reasons for the dismissal. Again, two different situations two different officers. You can't compare them. Each officer is different and react differently.

Racial profiling is a problem, and was in this case. Racial profiling and racism, imo, are not the same thing. But both should be combated with education.

You are right.....in the Castille situation Yanez didn't see a gun, speculated he was reaching for one, and fired 7 shots.......in the photo above, the officer sees a gun......sees the man reaching and grabbing his gun.......and the situation was handled without a death.

I say officer Yanez panicked.......the officer in the photo handled it correctly.

I don't know if you have or not, how would I. Many libs don't like cops.
You suggested I do it...like I haven't before. And "many liberals do not like cops"? Really? I could say the same about conservatives. I won't, because it's a stupid thing to say.

Racial profiling is a problem, and was in this case. Racial profiling and racism, imo, are not the same thing. But both should be combated with education.

Is it racial profiling to look closer at 20 - 30 year old Arabs with beards as they walk through security at an airport?

You suggested I do it...like I haven't before. And "many liberals do not like cops"? Really? I could say the same about conservatives. I won't, because it's a stupid thing to say.

It is very true. Many libs don't like cops. This is not even a close call.

How many Muslim Americans have you sit and had a conversation with Paxxx? Any?

LMOA. I am married to a Lebanese/Syrian woman. Nice try. I have been to the Middle East many times ranging from Dubai to Lebanon. Almost all of our friends are Arabic, mostly Muslim. Nice try.

BTW, the Muslim men I know would agree with me. They want to get the terrorists as much or more than we do. Like police officers, the bad ones give the good ones a very bad name.

Classy post
Ask the families of those who have been shot or killed. They are looking for police protection, and it isn't coming from a department that has been abandoned. It is difficult to put your life on the line for the citizens yelling to "kill police". They will do enough to keep their job and get paid until they find a better situation. Sad situation for all concerned, but a haven for the outlaws.

So you would spend as much time surveilling an 80 year old grandmother as you spend on a 20 year old Muslim? That is going to get people killed.
Security is security. Rights are rights. Suspicious behavior? That's a little more hard to define, but as long as security forces realize that there are many more law abiding Muslim Americans than terrorists they probably won't see things like you want them to.

All about personal rights and liberty, unless we're talking about someone......well.....a little less white, hunh?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT