ADVERTISEMENT

I told you BLM and the lib reaction to placate them would lead to the deaths of innocent blacks

WVPATX

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 27, 2005
When the mayor and the DA go after the police, take them to court, all for doing their job, how can you expect to recruit new police officers? How can you expect them to proactively police in violent neighborhoods. Baltimore is reaping what it sowed.

Baltimore Police Union Says It’s In Desperate Need Of Staffing

The Baltimore Police union warned that the department is “critically” understaffed as the city works to contain a surge in criminal activity.

“It’s time for action,” Gene Ryan, President of the Baltimore City Fraternal Order of Police said in a statement Wednesday. “We cannot sit back and continue to allow a surging crime rate destroy the good work our police officers and law abiding citizens have accomplished in years prior.”

Baltimore City FOP‏@FOP3
Crime Rate in City is Unacceptable. FOP to meet with Community, Clergy, Corporations & Council...

DC2tcvfW0AAdBXA.jpg

Ryan said that the department cannot hire enough officers to catch up with those that leave, according to Fox Baltimore. He accused the city of failing to manage the department and called out local leaders for failing to address a spike in crime.

“I really have a problem with elected officials being silent with what’s going on in the streets of Baltimore right now, I mean we have bodies dropping on a daily basis,” Ryan told Fox Baltimore.

Baltimore’s 162 homicides in 2017 is an all-time record for the first six months of the year. Pressure is mounting on Police Commissioner Kevin Davis as the spike in homicides grip the Charm City.

Officers are now working 12 hour shifts after 8 people were shot, 6 fatally in a 7 hour span.

Baltimore was ground zero for the Black Lives Matter protests in 2015 after the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray following his arrest by police. Gray died of injuries sustained during transport in the back of a police van. The ensuing protests took over the heart of the city as violence and destruction swallowed up blocks of the city.

Sure, "lib reaction" has led to the shooting deaths of unarmed or otherwise unthreatening Blacks by police. And why hasn't the NRA been all over the murder of Philando Castille, who was shot while sitting in his car simply for telling the cop he was (legally) carrying a firearm? I thought the NRA was all about protecting the rights of gun owners - or does that just apply to White gun owners?

Class Action lawsuit has been filed against the city by the businesses affected negatively from the riots and the downturn in the months following.

Sure, "lib reaction" has led to the shooting deaths of unarmed or otherwise unthreatening Blacks by police. And why hasn't the NRA been all over the murder of Philando Castille, who was shot while sitting in his car simply for telling the cop he was (legally) carrying a firearm? I thought the NRA was all about protecting the rights of gun owners - or does that just apply to White gun owners?

There was a trial, correct? Was the officer found not guilty or guilty? Were there African Americans on the jury? Did they vote to convict? If not, are they "Uncle Toms" just doing the white man's bidding?

And yes, lib reaction has cost lives, innocent black lives in Baltimore and other cities. When you force police officers out of high crime neighborhoods, this happens.

Class Action lawsuit has been filed against the city by the businesses affected negatively from the riots and the downturn in the months following.

We need to get the bad cops off the streets because it makes the good cops (the vast majority) look bad, even evil. But to overreact like Baltimore did, take the officers to court for doing their job, this is an expected reaction. And people are dying because of it.

If I were a cop in Baltimore, I would not aggressively police in tough neighborhoods. It could get me arrested and prosecuted.

There was a trial, correct? Was the officer found not guilty or guilty? Were there African Americans on the jury? Did they vote to convict? If not, are they "Uncle Toms" just doing the white man's bidding?

And yes, lib reaction has cost lives, innocent black lives in Baltimore and other cities. When you force police officers out of high crime neighborhoods, this happens.

Sure, "not guilty" was read by the jury (remind you, OJ was found that as well). What did Castille do wrong?

When the mayor and the DA go after the police, take them to court, all for doing their job, how can you expect to recruit new police officers? How can you expect them to proactively police in violent neighborhoods. Baltimore is reaping what it sowed.

Baltimore Police Union Says It’s In Desperate Need Of Staffing

The Baltimore Police union warned that the department is “critically” understaffed as the city works to contain a surge in criminal activity.

“It’s time for action,” Gene Ryan, President of the Baltimore City Fraternal Order of Police said in a statement Wednesday. “We cannot sit back and continue to allow a surging crime rate destroy the good work our police officers and law abiding citizens have accomplished in years prior.”

Baltimore City FOP‏@FOP3
Crime Rate in City is Unacceptable. FOP to meet with Community, Clergy, Corporations & Council...

DC2tcvfW0AAdBXA.jpg

Ryan said that the department cannot hire enough officers to catch up with those that leave, according to Fox Baltimore. He accused the city of failing to manage the department and called out local leaders for failing to address a spike in crime.

“I really have a problem with elected officials being silent with what’s going on in the streets of Baltimore right now, I mean we have bodies dropping on a daily basis,” Ryan told Fox Baltimore.

Baltimore’s 162 homicides in 2017 is an all-time record for the first six months of the year. Pressure is mounting on Police Commissioner Kevin Davis as the spike in homicides grip the Charm City.

Officers are now working 12 hour shifts after 8 people were shot, 6 fatally in a 7 hour span.

Baltimore was ground zero for the Black Lives Matter protests in 2015 after the death of 25-year-old Freddie Gray following his arrest by police. Gray died of injuries sustained during transport in the back of a police van. The ensuing protests took over the heart of the city as violence and destruction swallowed up blocks of the city.
Okey dokey [eyeroll]

Sure, "not guilty" was read by the jury (remind you, OJ was found that as well). What did Castille do wrong?

I wasn't there and you weren't there. The jury heard all the evidence, neither you nor I did. They heard all the testimony, neither you nor I did.

You didn't answer my question. Were blacks on the jury? Since they voted to acquit, are they Uncle Toms?

According to the dash cam, he didn't comply with an officer's commands.
Actually the officer said don't pull it (the gun) out, he wasn't pulling out the gun. The officer didn't say "hands up" or "hands on the wheel".....and prior the officer already asked for his license & reg, which he was pulling out, so in reality, he absolutely complied.

Actually the officer said don't pull it (the gun) out, he wasn't pulling out the gun. The officer didn't say "hands up" or "hands on the wheel".....and prior the officer already asked for his license & reg, which he was pulling out, so in reality, he absolutely complied.

Again, you were not in that courtroom and did not hear the entire story. The officer was acquitted. The jury had black members. You have to assume there is more to the story than we know.

I wasn't there and you weren't there. The jury heard all the evidence, neither you nor I did. They heard all the testimony, neither you nor I did.

You didn't answer my question. Were blacks on the jury? Since they voted to acquit, are they Uncle Toms?

You are hung up on "Uncle Tom's" a little too much, aren't you? Perhaps you should calm down a bit. I never said the cop was guilty.........I asked what Castille did that deserved his death sentence? Not obeying orders?

“I thought he had a gun in his hand,” Yanez said later. Yanez feared for his life, he said, and the lives of his partner as well as the two passengers in the car: Castile’s girlfriend and her young daughter. Recounting the shooting the following day, Yanez said: “I thought I was gonna die. And, I was scared because, I didn’t know if he was gonna, I didn’t know what he was gonna do.”

The officer told investigators later that the marijuana smell remained in his mind, saying that because of the odor, he didn’t know whether Castile had the gun “for protection” from a drug dealer or people trying to rob him.

Notice a lot of "I" in his statements.....and the "I was scared" is a telling statement for a police officer, in my opinion. Could Officer Yanez not, in fear of his life, retreat back to his vehicle, radio for assistance, and then take down the "armed" man in the car?

Castille probably freaked out over the marijuana.......told the truth about the gun........but failed to stop moving his hand towards "something". Now, was he reaching for the gun? All I know is that there have been traffic stops before where people have not obeyed orders, but were also NOT shot and killed.

The cop panicked, and should be taken off the streets. That doesn't make him a murderer, but that's just my opinion.

Again, you were not in that courtroom and did not hear the entire story. The officer was acquitted. The jury had black members. You have to assume there is more to the story than we know.
I don't think the officer should be crucified. He honestly feared for his life, and reacted poorly (for a trained officer of the law), but I don't blame the community for being outraged either. He was not a well-trained or psychologically sound officer. He used racial profiling to make the stop, and wasn't clear in his approach. It's a tragedy on both sides.

I don't think the officer should be crucified. He honestly feared for his life, and reacted poorly (for a trained officer of the law), but I don't blame the community for being outraged either. He was not a well-trained or psychologically sound officer. He used racial profiling to make the stop, and wasn't clear in his approach. It's a tragedy on both sides.

Racial profiling? I would say this is a damning statement for that......

The officer told investigators later that the marijuana smell remained in his mind, saying that because of the odor, he didn’t know whether Castile had the gun “for protection” from a drug dealer or people trying to rob him.

I wonder, would he have thought this same thing if the guy was white, had smoked a little weed, and was speaking weird? Perhaps, or perhaps not.

You are hung up on "Uncle Tom's" a little too much, aren't you? Perhaps you should calm down a bit. I never said the cop was guilty.........I asked what Castille did that deserved his death sentence? Not obeying orders?

“I thought he had a gun in his hand,” Yanez said later. Yanez feared for his life, he said, and the lives of his partner as well as the two passengers in the car: Castile’s girlfriend and her young daughter. Recounting the shooting the following day, Yanez said: “I thought I was gonna die. And, I was scared because, I didn’t know if he was gonna, I didn’t know what he was gonna do.”

Notice a lot of "I" in his statements.....and the "I was scared" is a telling statement for a police officer, in my opinion.

Castille probably freaked out over the marijuana.......told the truth about the gun........but failed to stop moving his hand towards "something". Now, was he reaching for the gun? All I know is that there have been traffic stops before where people have not obeyed orders, but were also NOT shot and killed.

The cop panicked, and should be taken off the streets. That doesn't make him a murderer, but that's just my opinion.

Easy to sit on you lazy boy rather than in a patrol car, where life and death decisions come instantly. Take a walk in their shoes. I had a very good friend, part of the Dallas Gang Violence squad, killed by a gang member. I wish you could have had a beer with him to hear what his job was like. Not all police jobs were as dangerous as his, but when you are on the streets, anything can happen.

You have to assume there is more to the story than we know.
Yet you're here saying I told you so (like anyone would remember) and drawing conclusions. All this story says is that they need to hire some more officers. The end.

Yeah, you so worried about innocent blacks. Did you watch the ****ing video? Or hear the little girls say "Mommy don't move, I don't want you to get shooted"? What is it about you dumbasses that cops are never wrong and chump never lies? .

Easy to sit on you lazy boy rather than in a patrol car, where life and death decisions come instantly. Take a walk in their shoes. I had a very good friend, part of the Dallas Gang Violence squad, killed by a gang member. I wish you could have had a beer with him to hear what his job was like. Not all police jobs were as dangerous as his, but when you are on the streets, anything can happen.

Really? So, when you bitch and complain about public schools, are you in them every day to see what's going on? That doesn't stop you from stating that Charter Schools is the answer, does it?

And what would make this man "dangerous"? The fact that he had a broken taillight? That he had a legal permit to carry a concealed weapon? The fact that there was a smell of marijuana? The fact that he was told to get his ID and insurance, then quickly told not to?

What made this a dangerous situation?

Reactions: Boomboom521
Yet you're here saying I told you so (like anyone would remember) and drawing conclusions. All this story says is that they need to hire some more officers. The end.
Cop pay sucks for the job required, I assume most just want to be cops.

No, it is not the end. Have you seen the murder rate skyrocket in Baltimore since this? My guess is no.

Really? So, when you bitch and complain about public schools, are you in them every day to see what's going on? That doesn't stop you from stating that Charter Schools is the answer, does it?

And what would make this man "dangerous"? The fact that he had a broken taillight? That he had a legal permit to carry a concealed weapon? The fact that there was a smell of marijuana? The fact that he was told to get his ID and insurance, then quickly told not to?

What made this a dangerous situation?

Again, you were not in the court room. You don't know all the evidence. You didn't hear the witnesses. The officer was acquitted. It was not racial bias since blacks were on the jury.

You're not a cop. You just sit in your lazy chair and make judgement without the facts. Your life is not on the line each day.

Yeah, you so worried about innocent blacks. Did you watch the ****ing video? Or hear the little girls say "Mommy don't move, I don't want you to get shooted"? What is it about you dumbasses that cops are never wrong and chump never lies? .

What is it about libs that think all cops are bad and should be in jail? I posted earlier to get the bad cops (they exist) off the streets since it makes the good cops (the vast majority) look bad or even evil. Nice try.

Again, you were not in the court room. You don't know all the evidence. You didn't hear the witnesses. The officer was acquitted. It was not racial bias since blacks were on the jury.

You're not a cop. You just sit in your lazy chair and make judgement without the facts. Your life is not on the line each day.
The only witness not in the car was the other officer who said he didn't hear the conversation, and was surprised when the firing began. Btw, the officer was forced to resign, because even the police see that his actions were NOT ok by any real standards of SERVING the public.

Let's see. I watched the dash cam. I read the testimony. And you are right, my life isn't on the line each day. Did you watch the dash cam? It went from calm to crazy in about 2 seconds. His partner, standing on the passenger side and looking in the vehicle, did not seem too alarmed at all until the shots were fired.

But, with my education example, if you are not a teacher then you need to shut the **** up on education and your Charter Schools. [thumbsup]

What is it about libs that think all cops are bad and should be in jail? I posted earlier to get the bad cops (they exist) off the streets since it makes the good cops (the vast majority) look bad or even evil. Nice try.
Then stop defending an officer that handled the situation so poorly that he took the life of a father and an innocient human being.

There you go again, using words like "all". Where has anyone said "ALL" cops are bad? Nobody. Did I say Yanez should have been convicted? I never said that. But, when one panics the way Yanez did, they don't need to be a cop or at least on the streets with a weapon. You disagree?

Let's see. I watched the dash cam. I read the testimony. And you are right, my life isn't on the line each day. Did you watch the dash cam? It went from calm to crazy in about 2 seconds. His partner, standing on the passenger side and looking in the vehicle, did not seem too alarmed at all until the shots were fired.

You weren't there. You don't know all the evidence. You didn't hear all the testimony. The officer was acquitted with black jurors in the courtroom.

You'd convict the cop in this circumstance because it betrays your attitude toward the police. Pray you don't need one sometime.

Again, learn how to quote first of all. Secondly, how many times have I said anything about "convicting" Yanez? I haven't. My point is that he's not good enough to be on the streets with a gun. He panics. Again, you disagree?

And your "pray you don't need one".....WTF does that mean? That cops should only help those that think that 100% of them are good for the job?

Then stop defending an officer that handled the situation so poorly that he took the life of a father and an innocient human being.

The officer was acquitted. You have never been in a situation like that yet you render judgment. I thought libs were empathetic? The officers in the field face life and death decisions each day. This officer may have overreacted or been frightened due to the gun and the MJ, I don't know. But when your life is on the line, no one can say how you would react. You can sit here and tell everyone how you would have handled it, but you don't know until you are in that situation.

Not once in this conversation did you admit that Yenez conducted himself poorly. That's the biggest reason why people feel the need to protest.

Again, learn how to quote first of all. Secondly, how many times have I said anything about "convicting" Yanez? I haven't. My point is that he's not good enough to be on the streets with a gun. He panics. Again, you disagree?

And your "pray you don't need one".....WTF does that mean? That cops should only help those that think that 100% of them are good for the job?

No, your hatred of cops is showing through loud and clear. You convict them even when they are acquitted. Just like in Baltimore.

The officer was acquitted. You have never been in a situation like that yet you render judgment. I thought libs were empathetic? The officers in the field face life and death decisions each day. This officer may have overreacted or been frightened due to the gun and the MJ, I don't know. But when your life is on the line, no one can say how you would react. You can sit here and tell everyone how you would have handled it, but you don't know until you are in that situation.

His partner wasn't in too much concern. Look at the dash cam video. He's looking in as well. Not much concern or "panic" from him until Yanez fired shots.

Not once in this conversation did you admit that Yenez conducted himself poorly. That's the biggest reason why people feel the need to protest.

If the officer thought the guy was going for his gun, what should he have done? If you were the officer and thought he was going for his gun, what would you have done?

No, your hatred of cops is showing through loud and clear. You convict them even when they are acquitted. Just like in Baltimore.

You are really starting to go off the deep end buddy. I never said I would have convicted him. That's about the 10th time I've had to say that. But, I would have supported him to be put behind a desk or dismissed from the force. He panicked. An officer, a good one, cannot.

I don't hate cops. You said that, I didn't.

You are really starting to go off the deep end buddy. I never said I would have convicted him. That's about the 10th time I've had to say that. But, I would have supported him to be put behind a desk or dismissed from the force. He panicked. An officer, a good one, cannot.

I don't hate cops. You said that, I didn't.

Your posts belie your statement

I DONT DO THE FVCKING JOB PAXXX! They do, and they should be screened and trained properly. They shouldn't conduct racial profiling practices, and they should realize that they serve everyone.

To you, the acquittal ends the issue. But it doesn't for that family does it? Yenez shouldn't be convicted, but people need to realize that BLM has a legitimate voice....derivative of these types of situations. "Wide set nose"? Please!

His partner wasn't in too much concern. Look at the dash cam video. He's looking in as well. Not much concern or "panic" from him until Yanez fired shots.

Maybe his partner did not see what the officer saw? You weren't; in the courtroom, yet you judge. He may have panicked wrongly or rightly. You don't know nor do I.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT