ADVERTISEMENT

I have a theory

Motown Mounty

All-American
May 29, 2001
It is kind of weird to have a fan of a Big 10 school constantly on here obsessing over a team that never play each other. I have a serious theory about why a guy would do that.

It is kind of weird to have a fan of a Big 10 school constantly on here obsessing over a team that never play each other. I have a serious theory about why a guy would do that.
it wont reply until it can siphon off some free internet somewhere.....and you will smell the stench

Oh, we played alright. I was an OSU student in 1987, as I watched Chris Spielman and the Buckeyes dominate Minor Harris and the Fold & Blew at the 'shoe. The game to start the 1998 season was even better, as the No. 1 Buckeyes ran the Mountaineers off of the field in Morganhole, and I heckled mouthy WVU students in one of the end zones. My theory is that Morganhole Mounty is too young to have witnessed these two fabulous routs.

Oh, we played alright. I was an OSU student in 1987, as I watched Chris Spielman and the Buckeyes dominate Minor Harris and the Fold & Blew at the 'shoe. The game to start the 1998 season was even better, as the No. 1 Buckeyes ran the Mountaineers off of the field in Morganhole, and I heckled mouthy WVU students in one of the end zones. My theory is that Morganhole Mounty is too young to have witnessed these two fabulous routs.

Stop, No one believes you.

Nobody cares about you or your theories, pinhead. This lame thread explains as to why it is that you have posted 35,835 times, and received a grand total of 85 "likes" from your fellow fans on your own board. Try to be imaginative or creative for once in your life, then maybe, you'll receive the praise for which you so desperately yearn.

[roll]

tired-businessman-picture-id124875863

I heard a story about you. I really don't want to post it. It is rather embarrassing for you. It's not a theory any longer.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT