ADVERTISEMENT

Holgerson: Lucky to Have Him.

Yes it is pure conjecture and we won't really know unless someone publicly challenges DH on the point. So we'll probably never know.

It's all perception and it's all good.

I see it one way and you see it another. It's what makes this world go 'round. How much fun would this board be if we all just agreed?[cheers]
but your perception is wrong. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Yes it is pure conjecture and we won't really know unless someone publicly challenges DH on the point. So we'll probably never know.

It's all perception and it's all good.

I see it one way and you see it another. It's what makes this world go 'round. How much fun would this board be if we all just agreed?[cheers]

And not only do you see it differently than me none of the media people who were in the room, and have a vested interest in writing stories, have characterized this as Holgorsen taking a shot.
That is not my opinion. It is not merely my perception. It is a fact.

RobinHood- you are not correct. When Dana coached in Houston his kids were with his ex in Midland. His brother lives in Houston and His son is currently the QB at NW Mississippi CC after transferring from Memphis.

Yeah man. Midland and houston are the same to me. Also, I know that Dana's nephew is the QB at NW miss.

My point is Dana will be on the houston short list. Guarantee it.

Holgorsen was on the short list for the Miami job. However, Richt was a done deal and a slam dunk hire for them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT