ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The free board is Battle Royale

Since I am the apex predator I have all the prey attempting to group up

You ever seen sheep when the predator comes around. That is what some of you look like

🦁

All of you come here to post about me.

90% of your recent post are about me, Greggy

Weak trolling. All of us have already determine where we stand...
Not getting anywhere. But if you want to continue to post about me that is your choice
I could always use new followers

All of you come here to post about me.

90% of your recent post are about me, Greggy

Weak trolling. All of us have already determine where we stand...
Not getting anywhere. But if you want to continue to post about me that is your choice
I could always use new followers

I gave you a chance to provide content value. You couldn’t deliver. Sooooooo, now we all laugh at you slopping around a thread dedicated to spank you like a toddler haha. You are owned!!!

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Can you be anymore of a fuccboi, Greggy

Who cares about likes.
Do you need some random person on the internet to make you feel better

@TownesVanZandt totally triggered haha. His head is spinning and he has benched all of his other handles. Officially called out and owned haha. Has to live with this thread for the rest of his life. Herd doing serious damage to poor Texass. Won’t even answer a legitimate question. Let me ask it again. How many of your 26 handles have you unleashed on the SC site trying to spread your weird SC to Big12 narrative.

Triggered?

Only people triggered are the people who created a thread all about me.
More than that they have made this thread 16 pages of obsession.

Thanks.

Don't even visit the USC board that often anymore.
What is there to talk about. They aren't playing football

Only invasion that is happening here

Is me and your mind. Don't take things so serious, Greggy

We all know you want to be considered the rich successful expert.
But instead of trying to convince people on the internet you should be working towards your goal

That is what a lion does

mysl1jg.gif

You can learn something here
Just because you were born in a trailer doesn't mean you have to stay in one.

Listen to Dak Prescott speak about it

One has to wonder if Texas will ever schedule Maryland again.

Not likely. But surely if Big 12 can reel in USC they can steal a little fish like Maryland. Texas would have another conference loss every year then.

With the PAC XII now set to play football in early November, will one of TVZ's profiles let us know if USC is planning to play a PAC XII schedule, or will they be playing a BIG XII schedule?

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
With the PAC XII now set to play football in early November, will one of TVZ's profiles let us know if USC is planning to play a PAC XII schedule, or will they be playing a BIG XII schedule?

I think TVZ is currently checking to see which PAC teams are going to be USC travel partners.

EDIT: FSU and Clemson are rumored to be joining as well. Oh wait that was in 2012.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
LOL @TownesVanZandt using one of his own weird handles @Jason Voorhees to post with himself. This guy is truly a piece of work. Listen Texass. I’ve told you before that I will never reply to you again as long as this thread is active. This is the only thread I’ll acknowledge you until it has been taken down. This stain on your ego will represent my version of ignoring your jibberish. So if you or any of your weirdo handles want to engage with me come to this thread going forward

LOL at Texas rumbling and bumbling with a shitt Texas Tech team. Can you admit that the Big12 is garbage this year and we just got started.

Greggy has tagged me more than there are post in his Good bye thread

630-5....

Kicking your ass.
Might be the most popular topic on this message board this entire Year

Road to 1000.

Greg Jacobs responds to me all the time and follows me from thread to thread. If he isn't responding directly one of his alters is. The guy brags about his lot account so we know he as at least 2 accounts but more likely its a couple thousand.

Vorsleeze continues in vain to protect TVZ, his alter ego. Only one person is so delusional and ignorant, no matter how many profiles that he uses to vomit the same messages.

Whale, whale, whale look who’s back. My one man puppet and my one man puppet show are back in business. I even have a second act in play now. So the first act centers around @TownesVanZandt getting humiliated by an unnamed handle, haha, that exposed him like a pervert in a back alley. The first act builds to a climax, much like firework, when over 20 handles get traced to one handle. While cast I spoke with Adam Johnson. He didn’t realize his reading was video taped. Been marked by security for permanent status because it was odd. The drama ends when he admits he’s an idiot that Herd owns him. Curtain drops.

The second act has @TownesVanZandt bringing a stunt double @Jason Voorhees into my puppet show to absorb the humiliating body blows being delivered inside this Hall Of Fame Super Mega Thread. I’d like to welcome feed back from all handles to help drive this 2nd act to a glorious ending. I’m fairly positive goofball Texass can get it done on his own but only a 17th page would be worthy of the endgame.

Welcome back @TownesVanZandt and send my regards to...........I guess you, Jason, I don’t freaken know.

Can I get a couple hundred more words, Greggy

Don't think you were able to tell us how you really feel

I told ya @TownesVanZandt and the rest of your handles several times that I’m not engaging with YOU, and your merry band of weird handles, outside of this glorious thread dedicated to your weirdness. I will only engage here. This is my way of punking you without ignoring you. Kinda fun! Really cool!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT