ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew today was going to be a good day
Woke up this morning with two huge giant lizards on the side of my house.

After the things that came out about Pitt and how their coach was telling players they couldn't have dreads the coaching staff there should be walking in protest with their players.

LOL at the racist calling the kettle black. Priceless!!!!

Three in a row...Greggy making my thread into a monster

For your coach to say that somehow dreads made your players look like thugs is crazy.
Larry Fitzgerald always had dreads. Man isn't a thug.

Hopefully those lizards come back. They were like 3 feet long. Two of them.
Not the big monitor ones. Supposedly people have let those loose. Those things are huge.

@TownesVanZandt any updates from the SC site you Rivals hopping weirdo? How many of your handles have infected that site?
It's been two weeks already. Figured the Trojans would have been in the XII by now, based on all the weirdo Twitter accounts the weirdo stalks. Was wondering if WVU will possibly host the Trojans over Thanksgiving weekend, with the hopes of possibly attending and meeting OJ, so we can talk about knifes.

@TownesVanZandt so is this finally your white flag waving.

The humiliation is finally over.

No more punching bag material at 4am?

At least say Monkeys Uncle and beg Herd not to shame you and your
merry band of handles again.

I have never seen someone as owned as you haha.

I suggest you jump on the SC full time and infect that place. Your time here is done.

The cool thing about the SC site is it’s only 1am out there when you post.

I tried to space out my random thoughts so you felt comfortable reading
them

aaaaaaahahahahahahaha @TownesVanZandt

[roll] [poop][roll]:flyingwv::letsgo:

@TownesVanZandt so is this finally your white flag waving.

The humiliation is finally over.

No more punching bag material at 4am?

At least say Monkeys Uncle and beg Herd not to shame you and your
merry band of handles again.

I have never seen someone as owned as you haha.

I suggest you jump on the SC full time and infect that place. Your time here is done.

The cool thing about the SC site is it’s only 1am out there when you post.

I tried to space out my random thoughts so you felt comfortable reading
them

aaaaaaahahahahahahaha @TownesVanZandt

[roll] [poop][roll]:flyingwv::letsgo:
He's busy being a racist bigot in other threads. This HOF thread will live for many more months.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
In case anybody forgot, TVZ busted for having an additional TWO DOZEN profiles.

🐑🐏🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Full barnyard full of sheep.

@TownesVanZandt I was curious how you are gonna vote in November because I’m concerned that you may try to attain a mail in ballot for each one of your 26 handles that Veron butt slapped. God bless Herd for his masterpiece. I just want you to know that would be voter fraud if you try to get a ballot in for all 26 handles. Enjoy your early morning shananigans with Count Dracula 🧛‍♂️

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
I've counted a few others in the last few days. I think we're up to about 37, but there's another 1/2 dozen that are suspect. Just waiting to see if those profiles post with 8 or 9 paragraphs of single sentences like the others.

Hopefully Jason V can remember his logon credentials, as he was probably top TVZ alter.

@TownesVanZandt listen geek I’ve told you before the only thread I’ll ever reply to you going forward is in this thread. Do not expect me to converse with you in any other thread. This masterpiece by @MichiganHerd is dedicated to you and your merry band of weirdo handles. I know you’ve given up and Herd, and me, owns you but show some pride and stop stalking me or jump back in here and get your manhood back. Anyway, when the Big12 wins a playoff game check back in with me regarding your conference pride(not your handle) Texass.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT