ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You do post here...

Did post on the Penn State message board until they saw you for what you are.

Definitely post on the Pitt board.

If you are interested in what they are thinking you should find out.

Much better than automatically denying something because it doesn't fit your corrupted viee of things.

As a Pitt fan you probably have a jealousy towards them. ND actually takes their game serious while with Pitt..
Just another game

You do post here...

Did post on the Penn State message board until they saw you for what you are.

Definitely post on the Pitt board.

If you are interested in what they are thinking you should find out.

Much better than automatically denying something because it doesn't fit your corrupted viee of things.

As a Pitt fan you probably have a jealousy towards them. ND actually takes their game serious while with Pitt..
Just another game

I’m a Pitt, WVU and OSU guy so course I post here moron. Of course I got banned for trolling Sandusky Joe knew stuff on Pedo U site as a Pitt, WVU guy moron. But the difference between weirdos like you and normal dudes is I don’t post on SCs site idiot haha. So since this is a thread about what a multi handle moron you are what 8 handles do you use on the SC site?

If you knew the Pitt/ND history you wouldn’t post like an idiot. Goes back a long way and usually very competitive. LA and Pittsburgh are very important to ND alum but apparently you didn’t know that.

#page14seeyousoon

Last edited:
I’m a Pitt, WVU and OSU guy so course I post here moron. Of course I got banned for trolling Sandusky Joe knew stuff on Pedo U site as a Pitt, WVU guy moron. But the difference between weirdos like you and normal dudes is I don’t post on SCs site idiot haha. So since this is a thread about what a multi handle moron you are what 8 handles do you use on the SC site?

If you knew the Pitt/ND history you wouldn’t post like an idiot. Goes back a long way and usually very competitive. LA and Pittsburgh are very important to ND alum but apparently you didn’t know that.

#page14seeyousoon
I always get four tickets to game of choice at ND every year, and chose the Pitt game one year. Can't remember what year, but was maybe 8 years back, but as usual, took three ND fans with me from Western Michigan who were always thrilled to get to see their Irish in ND stadium, usually their first time there. Paid for everything, including the cooler of beers, food on the grill, and showed them the sites. That particular game though, it went into overtime and Pitt won it like 38 to 35 or something like that. We parked in the White lot like most fans, and happened to park beside two young Pitt fans who drove in straight from a frat party at Pitt to South Bend, and we both arrived in the lot at 9 in the morning. They had lots of liquor and I had lots of beer. They missed the great Pitt comeback but we woke them up around 9 that night, and they drove back to Pittsburgh happy.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
I was there. Never miss Pitt at Navy or Pitt at ND or Pitt at WVU. All special places and atmospheres

This is great...

It is competitive because for ND is it just another game.
For Pitt it is their biggest game of the year.

They do usually show up. They are a prideful program. Don't have to be a complete dick about things.
But...
So far down the list for a program like ND. Maybe equal to a Purdue.

Worst confefence on the field and court

But with the #1 Headquarters.

I see why USC and an unnamed school want to get out of there.

TVZ bloviating to himself at 3 AM on a Saturday morning. Should we all chip in and get him a kitten?
That's funny. He's so desperate for others to like him and agree with his radical leftist views, but knows that his TVZ handle will be ridiculed, as usual, that he's now using his Buckaineer handle to spew his Marxist hate on here and the off-topic board.

Last edited:
Facts are upsetting.

USC is getting the shit end of the stick and they don't deserve it.

Can't be eating when the King doesn't eat.

When you have the much success and think you are the elite program in the country it tends to be that way...

We will find out what happens in the next 3-5 years.
USC is a major program and the one that needs a change the most.

Funny the other program that supposedly being mentioned is where Isaiah Johnson ended up.
I don't see it with him. I guess Herm Edwards sees him as a future first round pick.

My HOF thread is pushing 500 takes, and certainly beyond HOF status at this point.

Not sure what's worse? TVZ thinking this thread is all about him, or his 24 alter egos thinking the thread is all about them?

Does the short bus even have enough seats for 25 morons?

Well you keep posting in it

I don't particularly care if you have given me my own thread
I wouldn't do the same for you

Not trying to make this my thread of victims

We can continue that.
But I think you are better than that Greggy.

Road to 1000 before the first game

b55184ecb98b41f1b7273124137d954b_1586733765
We can count on your vote, right Greggy

After the things that came out about Pitt and how their coach was telling players they couldn't have dreads the coaching staff there should be walking in protest with their players.

So telling someone you don't like their hair is now racist. I always thought that was just an opinion.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Remember....

Vernon said:

Yep and all of these....

1. bEastTexas

Sep 2, 2018
  2. BigButtTranny

Sep 24, 2018
  3. CrookedHillary

Friday at 2:14 PM
  4. DonaldTrumpsHair

Wednesday at 2:38 PM