ADVERTISEMENT

Hey TVZ, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the research weirdo. I’ve already posted on free site with it. Here’s the kicker........I already told everyone about in one of Verno’s threads.

Hey allen why don't you tell us Gregs supposed Blue lot account? He claims he told you what it was. Why are you allowing this fake 1% wage earner and Pitt Troll to infiltrate the Blue lot.

Texass I just tagged and humiliated this handle. So now you’re only interested in my Lot account. You really are a very weird dude. Do some research Texass it’s no secrete.

Hey allen why don't you tell us Gregs supposed Blue lot account? He claims he told you what it was. Why are you allowing this fake 1% wage earner and Pitt Troll to infiltrate the Blue lot.

Hey Jason. Why don't you send him a message and ask him yourself. It's not my job to stop paying customers on a message board. You need to look to the owner for that answer.

Now my question to you is why are individuals with multiple profiles such as yourself on a sports board that is suppose to be about WVU and not who can pee the farthest.

17 pages now. Got to be hall of fame record. Of course there are a few on the pay sight and off topic that are in the 40's. But this one has to be close to the most.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Hey Jason. Why don't you send him a message and ask him yourself. It's not my job to stop paying customers on a message board. You need to look to the owner for that answer.

Now my question to you is why are individuals with multiple profiles such as yourself on a sports board that is suppose to be about WVU and not who can pee the farthest.

He's a special kind, isn't he....

TVZ dissappears and this guy shows up. To think he created 25 different emails to post under different names. He's probably not very popular with the ladies....

I was wondering the same thing. What’s @TownesVanZandt gonna do now that his beloved University Of Texas shit the bed again for like the last 20-30 years. The Big 12 is gonzo and Texas is a national wannabe joke.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90
Sock puppet show between the TVZ and mofo profiles is in progress. The chronically unemployed poster will be talking to himself and giving himself "likes" on here all night, as usual.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Look at how much the fuccbois think about me...

Like I am the only reason they show up to the board

I don't know you tell us. He has sucked since he's been there. He was suppose to have won the conference every year since he started at Texas.

Has he...

You have higher expectations for Texas than reality said there should be.

The season has to play out. Some of the playcalling is suspect because Texas should have been running the ball more.

Guys job was to bring the talent level back up and so far he has.

If he continues to lose a few games every year he probably will be gone.

He has at least this year and next.

Has he...

You have higher expectations for Texas than reality said there should be.

The season has to play out. Some of the playcalling is suspect because Texas should have been running the ball more.

Guys job was to bring the talent level back up and so far he has.

If he continues to lose a few games every year he probably will be gone.

He has at least this year and next.

Double flip flop TVZ. Texas will win Big 12 this year, pete repeat Texas will win Big 12 this year, pete repeat Texas will win Big 12 this year. When's it going to happen? It's been 12 years for Texas and nothing. There's always next year.

Double flip flop TVZ. Texas will win Big 12 this year, pete repeat Texas will win Big 12 this year, pete repeat Texas will win Big 12 this year. When's it going to happen? It's been 12 years for Texas and nothing. There's always next year.

There is zero proof yet that Texas won't win the Big 12.

Will it matter if they do? No it won't.

Will what matter...

Texas isn't at the point where it is CFP or bust as a program for Tom Herman

A one possession defeat when they fumbled the ball at the one yard line isn't changing much.

Will what matter...

Texas isn't at the point where it is CFP or bust as a program for Tom Herman

A one possession defeat when they fumbled the ball at the one yard line isn't changing much.

They lost. Should have lost the week before as well but found a way some how. Now you play the other Big 12 most valuable team that has yet to win. Wow pretty sad. Big 12 sucks.

Majority of Texas fans do not feel the same as you tvz. Just look around or listen to the money.

They lost. Should have lost the week before as well but found a way some how. Now you play the other Big 12 most valuable team that has yet to win. Wow pretty sad. Big 12 sucks.

Don't know what to tell you.

But what happens with Texas and Oklahoma doesn't determine where the Big 12 is at...

You say the same thing every year. The Big 12 sucks. Doesn't matter what sport it is.

Maybe you feel the Big 12 has to suck for West VA to win. I have no idea.

Majority of Texas fans do not feel the same as you tvz. Just look around or listen to the money.

People get upset after losses no matter what...

Tom Herman was given a contract extension for 5 years...

He has this year and all next year. No matter what people want on the internet.

Don't know what to tell you.

But what happens with Texas and Oklahoma doesn't determine where the Big 12 is at...

You say the same thing every year. The Big 12 sucks. Doesn't matter what sport it is.

Maybe you feel the Big 12 has to suck for West VA to win. I have no idea.

Actually first year I've ever said it. WVU has no problem winning in Austin. So Texas must suck cause WVU is 3-1 or 4-1 if you count 1956 game. What happens with OU and Texas determines a lot where the Big 12 is concerned. There is many reasons why TCU and Baylor didn't make it to the playoffs and Texas, OU was part of that.

Actually first year I've ever said it. WVU has no problem winning in Austin. So Texas must suck cause WVU is 3-1 or 4-1 if you count 1956 game. What happens with OU and Texas determines a lot where the Big 12 is concerned. There is many reasons why TCU and Baylor didn't make it to the playoffs and Texas, OU was part of that.

WVU should have gotten more wins this past decade truthfully against Texas.

Regarding the rest...
That is the problem with the Big 12.

Reason why other schools have to step up

Did you expect anything different from a guy that supports Biden? Flipper Flopper King right hurrrrrr

Just last week, TVZ/mofo ranked Texass in his top 5...all because Texass found a way to get a miracle win against a team that plays no defense whatsoever. He also said that Mississippi State was in his top 5. Then, SEC doormat Arkansas beat the Bulldogs. TVZ/mofo proves week after week that he doesn't know the difference between a football and a watermelon.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Look at how much the fuccbois think about me...

Like I am the only reason they show up to the board

How many handles are you operating at this point? I know Vernon whacked your fat ass and Herd, OSU, Allen, Root and myself own you but how many of your handles are currently infecting this site.

eeewwwwww! You’re a sick weirdo that needs to see a mental healthcare professional. In the meantime how many handles do you continue to use on this site. At least give me me a hint. More than 10?
I'm starting to think the 'weak link' of the forum, Fan4ever may be another TVZ handle. Either that, or he's fond of TVZs ballroom.

Anyone with half a brain laughs at the Shitbirds on this site...

Some of you take this too serious.

All for a free board that could end up shut down.

Pratt, like you, is a big WVU fan, dumba$$ VanZandt/Jason/mofo/Bucky. One difference between Pratt and 30+ handle geek is that Pratt doesn't pretend to root for perennial underachiever, Texass. Look up the word, "projection," and see a pic of your ugly, scruffy face, Chrissy. You were the one outed for using dozens of profiles on this board, not me.

I'm starting to think the 'weak link' of the forum, Fan4ever may be another TVZ handle. Either that, or he's fond of TVZs ballroom.

What!!!?? @WVUFanForever get your ass in here and tell us this isn’t so!!!!! I’m stunned because I have complete faith in Herd’s instincts. Herd masterfully called out and humiliated @TownesVanZandt and his weird merry band of handles. Please defend yourself so we can quickly move forward with this 17 page Hall Of Fame Super Mega Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT