ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your Republican Party

I won a National Championship, won a Heisman trophy, had a successful winning career in the Pros, ran a successful private business, and now will win US Senate seat. What have YOU done?
iu

Well he is pretty good at calling names on a message board! :rolleyes:
Not paid for an abortion like this guy. And the fact you back him says it all. Where do yuh stand on abortion again

Not paid for an abortion like this guy. And the fact you back him says it all
I'm Pro Life...so is he! Guess what? He'll vote FOR a Human Life amendment to the Constitution. What will YOU be voting for?

@sammyk
giphy.gif

No, that's a lie...you will be voting to kill innocent babies but you just can't admit it.

I'm Pro Life...so is he! Guess what? He'll vote FOR a Human Life amendment to the Constitution. What will YOU be voting for?

@sammyk
giphy.gif

No, that's a lie...you will be voting to kill innocent babies but you just can't admit it.
Even though he paid for abortions. Oh ok thanks for playing I will be voting for non QAnaon candidates unlike you.

Not paid for an abortion like this guy
Well it could be argued that at least he paid for killing the baby he and his main squeeze didn't want. YOU on the other hand want to stick taxpayers with the bill. So is he more honest about killing babies than you?

@sammyk
Huh.... guess I never thought of that?
giphy.gif

Yup...too busy calling others hypocrites :rolleyes:

Well it could be argued that at least he paid for killing the baby he and his main squeeze didn't want. YOU on the other hand want to stick taxpayers with the bill. So is he more honest about killing babies than you?

@sammyk
giphy.gif

Oh my I see. I finally see. Take care QAnon

Hey QAnon follower

Actually I warned everyone about believing everything posted on that pub. The MSM including the Democrats followed it everyday. Matter of fact things I posted from official government web pages on here got put on there afterwards. Post the actual link to it and we can go over some of it.

Even though he paid for abortions. Oh ok thanks for playing I will be voting for non QAnaon candidates unlike you.
If you voted Democrat this past cycle (I'm sure you did) do you realize you voted for abortions right up to moments before the baby is born and you voted for taxpayers to fund that obvious infanticide?

You're playing the moral accuser here?
giphy.gif

Well....you made it a little more. The world is full of wannabe's like you....I'm sure you hit the big time..
Yea better off than many worse off than many as well. But still in an area that is economically better than the vast majority of WV

Also a weird take. How about making sure programs are out in place so that “killer” has decent schools and support so he is not a killer.

and you follow Donny that’s rich. Nice try
Bad schools are all on democrats.

Democrats have their share of why public schools are in trouble but if you look closer the republicans are just as much to blame

@sammyk
giphy.gif

Don't know if Walker did any of that or not. I know Warnock has been accused of the same things.

So I guess it comes down to voting Commie or not.

Sure you do donny follows it so you follow him. And of course you do
I do know about qanon. I pointed out you don't. I am correct.

Keeping running your gizstrainer about shit you are too stupid to understand corky.

What does anything in that horseshit opinion piece have to do with how the education system is screwed up?

Google won't help you corky. You ran the dickwarmer and now you can't back it up because you are dumb.
No I am arguing with someone who does not read that’s my fault I should have known that arguing with an idiot goes nowhere

Man wish I saw you this weekend I might have had some fun but I know too tuff on here not in real life. But lots of people leaving WV. Western PA western MD
I be derpitty derp derp and you too derp derp.

Good gibberish corky.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT