ADVERTISEMENT

Here is your Republican Party

^^The culture of death
If a child shows up in you & your partner's Life unexpectedly...just kill it and send the bill to taxpayers.

@sammyk
giphy.gif

Reactions: 30CAT
So nice try at being clever it just shows your ignorance
Nice try at opening a thread accusing others of being hypocrites....you've cleverly demonstrated your expertise on the subject.
giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Hey @sammyk
Why didn't you answer my questions to you about how you vote on being "Pro Life" as you boldly stated?

You said you support limits on late term abortions correct? So when would you ban them?

Who did you vote for or who do you support that also supports that?

How would you vote on a Human Life ammendment to the Constitution?

Are you really Pro Life, or just practicing the hypocracy you see in others on that issue?

If a child shows up in you & your partner's Life unexpectedly...just kill it and send the bill to taxpayers.

@sammyk
giphy.gif

It amazes me, @atlkvb. These anti-lifers claim what's inside the mother's womb isn't a life, but it's a fact that it has to be killed before they can remove it from the mother's womb. Leftists prefer to call it "induction of fetal demise," but what the hell is the difference?

How can one "induce fetal demise" if the fetus isn't a life? The definition of 'demise' is a person's death.

No matter how they twist it, they are destroying a life by their own admission and at the same time claiming it isn't a life. It's lunacy to help them sleep at night. There is one that they won't be able to hide from though.

Reactions: atlkvb
The death penalty actually being used for the most violent amongst us who have proven they can't function in society would thin out the prisons.
not saying you are saying this..................but, thinning out a prison shouldn't be a primary reason for the death penalty. It would be a consequence.

I am not a pro death penalty person except, I think, in pedophilia leading to death. Still working that application.

not saying you are saying this..................but, thinning out a prison shouldn't be a primary reason for the death penalty. It would be a consequence.

I am not a pro death penalty person except, I think, in pedophilia leading to death. Still working that application.

I'm not in favor of thinning out prisons. I'm in favor of making little rocks out of big ones. It shouldn't be a environment where criminals get to learn to become better criminals. I'm in favor of the Death Penalty for certain crimes. We could discuss which ones and certain cases but certain predators should be put to death IMO.

It amazes me, @atlkvb. These anti-lifers claim what's inside the mother's womb isn't a life, but it's a fact that it has to be killed before they can remove it from the mother's womb. Leftists prefer to call it "induction of fetal demise," but what the hell is the difference?

How can one "induce fetal demise" if the fetus isn't a life? The definition of 'demise' is a person's death.

No matter how they twist it, they are destroying a life by their own admission and at the same time claiming it isn't a life. It's lunacy to help them sleep at night. There is one that they won't be able to hide from though.

Exactly 30cat! But you see they MUST redefine it because otherwise they're forced to argue for infanticide. Despite their efforts to call it some other name, that is in fact what they support!

Follow the science. Good post!

Reactions: mtn1neer and 30CAT
I'm against the death penalty. However, if it's the law of the land I have to abide by the laws, whether I like it or not.

Why are you all even responding to this turd? He was off on his first post. The whole Gaetz thing was bullshit. The rest of his shit is pointless. Just another uninformed whiny bitch that they’re about to lose power in the house and his President is sundowning.

I'm against the death penalty. However, if it's the law of the land I have to abide by the laws, whether I like it or not.

If you shoot up a school full of kids I think you be executed within the year. We could fast track the appeal process. I could give other examples but hopefully this one makes my point. Some people are redeemable. I don't see actions like this being the case.

If it's OK for a nation to go to war to kill others attempting to kill by invading another nation, then I'm OK with killing murderers who have killed innocent people. We have Laws against murder of innocent people, and one of the punishments for that Sin is Death.

That applies to both Man made Law and the Universal Law of Justice from our Creator. Evil is punishable by Death. The wage of Sin is in fact Death.

Why are you all even responding to this turd? He was off on his first post. The whole Gaetz thing was bullshit. The rest of his shit is pointless. Just another uninformed whiny bitch that they’re about to lose power in the house and his President is sundowning.

Eloquently blunt but 100% true. Guess he couldn't defend his self proclaimed "Pro Life" positions without turning into a blithering hypocrite?

Typical Leftist...accusing others of what they are.😏

Human Trafficking

Matt Gaetz Sex trafficking Pedo https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/27/sex-trafficking-allegations-matt-gaetz/

Baby killers

Pedos

Glass houses boys glass houses
So you are pro abortion and then claim someone who is pro abortion is a baby killer.

I'm gonna guess you have never filled out a logic table?

If it's OK for a nation to go to war to kill others attempting to kill by invading another nation, then I'm OK with killing murderers who have killed innocent people. We have Laws against murder of innocent people, and one of the punishments for that Sin is Death.

That applies to both Man made Law and the Universal Law of Justice from our Creator. Evil is punishable by Death. The wage of Sin is in fact Death.

I look at a differently. Vengeance is God's. We could be taking his or hers life before they could repent. Breaking one commandment isn't any greater than any other of the 10, in God's eyes. We have a chance to repent for stealing, adultery, coveting...etc. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just see it differently. No way could I be the one who pulls the switch or be part of a jury where the sentencing of death is on the table. That's just me.

I look at a differently. Vengeance is God's. We could be taking his or hers life before they could repent. Breaking one commandment isn't any greater than any other of the 10, in God's eyes. We have a chance to repent for stealing, adultery, coveting...etc. I'm not saying you're wrong, I just see it differently. No way could I be the one who pulls the switch or be part of a jury where the sentencing of death is on the table. That's just me.
I accept that and really don't have an argument if that's your conviction. However if someone kills one of my Family members or is attempting to kill me, I do not wait for Justice from Almighty God, I act under his authority to protect innocent human Life. I do agree we need to be careful who we sentence to death because conviction mistakes can be and often are made. However in a clear proven case of murder, or protection of one's Life...I will kill first and ask for Almighty God's forgiveness later if I was wrong.

Human Trafficking

Matt Gaetz Sex trafficking Pedo https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/01/27/sex-trafficking-allegations-matt-gaetz/

Baby killers

Pedos

Glass houses boys glass houses
hunter biden...bill and hillary clinton.......you mindless koolaid drinking sheeple

So you are pro abortion and then claim someone who is pro abortion is a baby killer.

I'm gonna guess you have never filled out a logic table?
I'm going to guess he's clueless what "logic" is? He's on the Left...that by definition is illogical! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

• Haha
I accept that and really don't have an argument if that's your conviction. However if someone kills one of my Family members or is attempting to kill me, I do not wait for Justice from Almighty God, I act under his authority to protect innocent human Life. I do agree we need to be careful who we sentence to death because conviction mistakes can be and often are made. However in a clear proven case of murder, or protection of one's Life...I will kill first and ask for Almighty God's forgiveness later if I was wrong.

Self defense, for sure. I would like to think I wouldn't hesitate to shoot to kill to protect family, self and/or home. 100% agree.

Weird take. One's a baby. The other killed a mother and her children by choice.
Also a weird take. How about making sure programs are out in place so that “killer” has decent schools and support so he is not a killer.
hunter biden...bill and hillary clinton.......you mindless koolaid drinking sheeple
and you follow Donny that’s rich. Nice try

Eloquently blunt but 100% true. Guess he couldn't defend his self proclaimed "Pro Life" positions without turning into a blithering hypocrite?

Typical Leftist...accusing others of what they are.😏
**** you. Idiot

Also a weird take. How about making sure programs are out in place so that “killer” has decent schools and support so he is not a killer.

and you follow Donny that’s rich. Nice try

I'm not against programs that work. I'm just against killing babies in 99.9% of situations and have no problem executing really evil people.

So whats the truth on Biden then?? Guess what there is none. Again stupidity
Here's the real truth on your boy Joe....LOL:

Oct. 5, 2022, 10:48 AM EDT
By Marlene Lenthang and Rob Wile
The OPEC+ alliance announced Wednesday that it will cut oil production by 2 million barrels a day, a move that's likely to send gas prices higher again after a year of tumult at the pump.

In its statement announcing the cuts, the OPEC+ alliance cited the "uncertainty that surrounds the global economic and oil market outlooks.”

It represents the largest cut in production since the start of the pandemic.

You guys follow QAnon and so does your leader that’s all that needs to be said. QAnaon you guys are crazy

QAnon followers that is the Republican Party. I guess stupid is what stupid does. Your party is backing H Walker. I mean you can’t make this up

QAnon followers that is the Republican Party. I guess stupid is what stupid does. Your party is backing H Walker. I mean you can’t make this up
I won a National Championship, won a Heisman trophy, had a successful winning career in the Pros, ran a successful private business, and now will win US Senate seat. What have YOU done?
iu

Well he is pretty good at calling names on a message board! :rolleyes:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT