ADVERTISEMENT

HCDH

Why would you post that!!!?

Because you are a Pitt fan and we know you're just here to stir the pot.

You have pics wearing a Pitt hat and Pitt shirt.

Just move on man. Grow up.

Move on, grow up. Stop being a troll.

Last edited:
Because you are a Pitt fan and we know you're just here to stir the pot.

You have pics wearing a Pitt hat and Pitt shirt.

Just move on man. Grow up.

Move on, grow up. Stop being a troll.

Some of you guys are dumbass slow. Dude I graduated from Pitt and walked on Foge Fazio’s year as Pitt. Joe Falitski was my good friend and roommate. Of course I’ve had a Pitt hat and shirt on. That has nothing to do with the fact that my parents and their entire families are from Wheeling and Fairmont and I grew up in a big WVU house. I go to more WVU games than most on here. I was very close to going to WVU and if my son didn’t play football at Duquesne or Liberty he was going to WVU. Both wanted him and decided to stay home. I made the same choice but always liked WVU.

Grow the fvck up

Some of you guys are dumbass slow. Dude I graduated from Pitt and walked on Foge Fazio’s year as Pitt. Joe Falitski was my good friend and roommate. Of course I’ve had a Pitt hat and shirt on. That has nothing to do with the fact that my parents and their entire families are from Wheeling and Fairmont and I grew up in a big WVU house. I go to more WVU games than most on here. I was very close to going to WVU and if my son didn’t play football at Duquesne or Liberty he was going to WVU. Both wanted him and decided to stay home. I made the same choice but always liked WVU.

Grow the fvck up

Correction....

You ALMOST walked on to the team. You said you were a receiver. The game sure has changed...you're a short lil guy.

Joe died young, which is very sad.

Correction....

You ALMOST walked on to the team. You said you were a receiver. The game sure has changed...you're a short lil guy.

I would have been an All American if it wasn't for my shoulder. I was that good.
Now I am an All American at making money and trolling low IQ homers.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Correction....

Died at 49. Very sad but had severe health issues. Not sure what almost means but I was 5’10 195. 3rd fastest 40 at 4.48 handheld. Matt Stennett and Ray Tinsley were only ones that beat my time. Went through Spring and played in Blue Gold game and got hurt. That was that. Life as a walk on.

Died at 49. Very sad but had severe health issues. Not sure what almost means but I was 5’10 195. 3rd fastest 40 at 4.48 handheld. Matt Stennett and Ray Tinsley were only ones that beat my time. Went through Spring and played in Blue Gold game and got hurt. That was that. Life as a walk on.

Life as an almost walk on.

Id put you at 5'7 but whatever.

Like I almost had a boner this morning but it is difficult at 57 without the little blue pill or someone sticking a finger in my butt.

You dont need to clean up anything. I'm not bothered by any of it.

Vicious circle form you and your posse haha. Why’d you even bring it up? You don’t see how pathetic you and your crew are? I’ve offered many times and 5-10 of you guys poison this place. Show some leadership and clean up your own house then. Pathetic.

Vicious circle form you and your posse haha. Why’d you even bring it up? You don’t see how pathetic you and your crew are? I’ve offered many times and 5-10 of you guys poison this place. Show some leadership and clean up your own house then. Pathetic.

Chill out and stop ripping your hair out...you dont have much left to begin with.

Chill out and stop ripping your hair out...you dont have much left to begin with.

I’m 56 and still have hair and legit color. I beating my friends in that area. You know I’m an identical twin right? Who do you think you’re chatting with?

I’m not 5’7 and fat. I have hair. I think you really do know each other.

Maybe some of the WVU fans behind the paywall can give you some of the dirt on Dana.
But there is dirt on him. Might get released in the future.

LSU's former AD confirms this as they were interested in him but the dirt prevented them from moving forward.

Some feel Dana Holgorsen had the inside track on the job early on in the process, but there were off-the-field concerns with the then-Mountaineers coach. Alleva says

https://www.si.com/college-football/2019/09/02/tom-herman-texas-lsu-ed-orgeron
There were rumors of stuff on the 247 board. Some of the claims being made were by posters that weren't known trouble makers.

There were rumors of stuff on the 247 board. Some of the claims being made were by posters that weren't known trouble makers.

For the former LSU AD to mention that they must be pretty serious.
Have heard he has a cocaine habit. The drinking of the RedBull makes that believable.

I’m 56 and still have hair and legit color. I beating my friends in that area. You know I’m an identical twin right? Who do you think you’re chatting with?

I’m not 5’7 and fat. I have hair. I think you really do know each other.
Just one question. Are you not in London right now?

Reactions: WVUALLEN
@Darth_VadEER
Years of this kinda thing. I giggle and slam them back when I’m bored or in this case up late in London because of time change.
The time change is tough on me for a couple of days. I have an easier time adjusting to high altitude in the Rockies then I do adjusting to the time difference across the pond. Sleeping on a plane is hit or miss with me.

The time change is tough on me for a couple of days. I have an easier time adjusting to high altitude in the Rockies then I do adjusting to the time difference across the pond. Sleeping on a plane is hit or miss with me.

Ive never been able to sleep on a plane. I'm too tall for starters, but being asleep around so many strangers bothers me...same with trains.

Ira Rogers, Don Nehlen, Art Pappy Lewis, Gene Corum, Rich Rod are all ahead of Danna Holgersen (not in any order). I know I’m forgetting someone too.
Bobby Bowden’s success came after he left here, but some may add him due to his success with no facilities (weight room, locker room, etc) and an aging stadium.

List of WVU top coaches in WINS:

Don Nehlen 149 (games coached-246) years 21
Dana Holgorsen 61 (games coached-102) years 8
Rich Rodriguez 60 (games coached-86) years 7
Art Lewis 58 (games coached-98) years 10
IRA Rodgers 44 (games coached-83) years 9
Bobby Bowden 42 (games coached-68) years 6

No one else was close to these coaches in wins.

Last edited:
List of WVU top coaches in WINS:

Don Nehlen 149 (games coached-246) years 21
Dana Holgorsen 61 (games coached-102) years 8
Rich Rodriguez 60 (games coached-86) years 7
Art Lewis 58 (games coached-98) years 10
IRA Rodgers 44 (games coached-83) years 9
Bobby Bowden 42 (games coached-68) years 6

No one else was close to these coaches in wins.

Avg wins per year...
Stewart 9
Fraud Rod 8.
Nehlen 7
Dana 7
Bowden 7
Lewis 6
Ira 5

Your statement looks flawed when you average it out.

Avg wins per year...
Stewart 9
Fraud Rod 8.
Nehlen 7
Dana 7
Bowden 7
Lewis 6
Ira 5

Your statement looks flawed when you average it out.

Anyone can shape data to fit their argument. Too many variables.

On that list there at least 2 HOF coaches. The person at the top of the list isnt one.

Anyone can shape data to fit their argument. Too many variables.

On that list there at least 2 HOF coaches. The person at the top of the list isnt one.

Just got back from from Sunningdale. Great track. Anyway you still trying to be the geek dipshitt on a fake name chat line or want to talk football tough guy? I’ve got all night friend. Let’s get this going and get this thread to 6 pages. Rack up another monster thread in my column. I pretty much carry this site sometimes so why not. You want to talk football or continue to be the weirdo you were yesterday?

Just got back from from Sunningdale. Great track. Anyway you still trying to be the geek dipshitt on a fake name chat line or want to talk football tough guy? I’ve got all night friend. Let’s get this going and get this thread to 6 pages. Rack up another monster thread in my column. I pretty much carry this site sometimes so why not. You want to talk football or continue to be the weirdo you were yesterday?

I hope you have a good trip.

For the former LSU AD to mention that they must be pretty serious.
Have heard he has a cocaine habit. The drinking of the RedBull makes that believable.
That was the main rumor on the 247 board. I also read binge drinking, gambling and a sleazy inner circle. I would never take what I read on a message board as gospel truth. The fact that the LSU AD stated there were concerns suggests that they found something in the vetting process that concerned them. The scrutiny a coach receives at WVU is minor league compared to a big time SEC program. There is currently a thread on 247 board regarding the LSU article you provided. No one to this point has addressed what the AD was referring too.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT