ADVERTISEMENT

Grier

Can we all agree that WVU is nothing more than an average-to-below-average team without Grier at QB. Next year with the same depth chart is downright terrifying.
Only someone ignorant about football would say that the #1 reason WVU made a run at the Big 12 title for the first time was Will Grier. After all, 55 points against Oklahoma is more than Alabama could manage.

But the Orlando fiasco also was due to NOT throwing the ball to Sills, as Grier did for 2 seasons, even with Sills was open. It was almost as if Allison was told to only throw to 2019 players.

If Sills were targeted more, WVU would have won the bowl game.
If Grier were there to throw to Sills, WVU would have won by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Since Dana didn't even return to Morgantown with the team, maybe his mind was on the Houston job. Since Dana wouldn't hold up Shane Lyons for more money despite his career record at WVU, maybe not throwing to Sills was Dana's way of getting even with Shane? Who knows?

But the original theme, that Grier made WVU an excellent team this season, is true. That's no debating that. He did every bit as well as Geno and Pat did for WVU. And against Big 12 competition, too.

Shoulder as well as knee injuries ended a lot of sports careers. Even in this day and age. My stepson had a major league arm. I should know, my cousins ,the Niekro brothers , are the winningest brother combination in MLB history. My stepson had a shotgun arm. He was injured in wrestling. The sports med Dr that does surgery for the Cincy Reds repaired his shoulder. A damaged tendon could not properly be repaired in his shoulder . Thus a promising sports career for him ended. He is in his early 20s and had the best surgeon possible. It came down to giving him a shoulder that would work right in life. But baseball ended. It's not always as it sounds. Sorry your future didn't turn out. But sadly that stuff happens.

Only someone ignorant about football would say that the #1 reason WVU made a run at the Big 12 title for the first time was Will Grier. After all, 55 points against Oklahoma is more than Alabama could manage.

But the Orlando fiasco also was due to NOT throwing the ball to Sills, as Grier did for 2 seasons, even with Sills was open. It was almost as if Allison was told to only throw to 2019 players.

If Sills were targeted more, WVU would have won the bowl game.
If Grier were there to throw to Sills, WVU would have won by 3 or 4 touchdowns.

Since Dana didn't even return to Morgantown with the team, maybe his mind was on the Houston job. Since Dana wouldn't hold up Shane Lyons for more money despite his career record at WVU, maybe not throwing to Sills was Dana's way of getting even with Shane? Who knows?

But the original theme, that Grier made WVU an excellent team this season, is true. That's no debating that. He did every bit as well as Geno and Pat did for WVU. And against Big 12 competition, too.

So are you agreeing with me that with Grier a QB WVU is an excellent team but without him WVU is average to below average?

2de08a93b188a0a74437a4104330b769--funny-football-chicago-bears.jpg

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Brutal injury. Not as bad as my shoulder but not good.
I tore that playing tennis at my Country Club. You know......The Pittsburgh Field Club. Let me know if you ever make it up to Morgantown pal. I’ll take you golfing at my club. One of the top courses in PA. I’ll take you. I’m like that.

Maybe he saw you around Windber, PA.
Such a nice town in PA.

I walked on at North Carolina Tech when they were top five but there isn't one shred of evidence that I did.

Isn't that convenient?

I tried to walk on the defending LFL champions team
I would ever let them use me as a tackling dummy.

I tried walking onto the Diving Team...but I'm scared of heights and can't swim.

Almost drowned and that was it.

No, you cant find my name on any official roster. But if you ask around, people remember me for the way I screamed on the way down.

Even with my injured rotator cuff I can drive the golfball well over 300 yards from the tee

300 until about 3 yrs ago. 270-290 at 55 yrs old. That’s how a 3-5 cap does it haha. Research and check the GIN weirdo. I have never made one false statement on this site.

Moron I’ve managed a bum shoulder for 35 years. Keep up. Came into the DE/LB area, we set a 5/2 old School base. Reached for a throw inside a bit high. Tony came through my left side and took my entire left side for a joy ride. As God is my witness the ball in my left shoulder was stuck in between my collar bone and and neck area for two hours until Dr. Lange and three other ER docs at Shadyside Hospital pulled my left arm twisted and got it back. Shoulder was shredded. Here’s what’s amazing about my memory. I give you names shithead. So you think someone can have that injury in late April then comeback August like it never happened. Remember dickkkhead I was a WALKED ON. I was done. May never have played if I was totally healthy. I have no doubt I could have though because a was a top 4 WR at that time. You are an obnoxious jerkoff. Anyone that has had a total cuff done would tell you what a POS you are.

A friend of mine fell down ice skating. Jim Bradley did him. 6 months before he could golf full time with no pain. My dad getting his done by Bradley and was told 3-4 month. Crawl back under your rock loser.

So you have a bum shoulder but you are consistently driving the ball near 300 yards...

Something is off here.

I am a Pitt and WV fan after all.

What rivarly?
I can like both teams. Like I can be in two places at the same time.

I am special like that. Everyone here wishes they were like me because I am so great because I spend all day on here with people who want to be me.

To quote GregJacobs

"Moron I’ve managed a bum shoulder for 35 years. Keep up. Came into the DE/LB area, we set a 5/2 old School base. Reached for a throw inside a bit high. Tony came through my left side and took my entire left side for a joy ride." GregJacobs Post 63

So now your shoulder is magically healed

If you are going to be a liar at least be good at it.

I respect someone who has skill in his or her craft.

You are like a bad paint job on my car. I can't stand incompetence.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
To quote GregJacobs

"Moron I’ve managed a bum shoulder for 35 years. Keep up. Came into the DE/LB area, we set a 5/2 old School base. Reached for a throw inside a bit high. Tony came through my left side and took my entire left side for a joy ride." GregJacobs Post 63

So now your shoulder is magically healed

If you are going to be a liar at least be good at it.

I respect someone who has skill in his or her craft.

You are like a bad paint job on my car. I can't stand incompetence.

“You really are a retard” quote of the year on my part.
How would you know anything about athletic injuries? Answer is simple. You don’t. LOL at the loser at home as lonely guy.

It is funny that you cannot realize how idiotic you sound sometimes.

Time to start living in reality, brother.

You probably could accomplish 10% of what you claim if you put the energy in life that you do on this message board.

It is funny that you cannot realize how idiotic you sound sometimes.

Time to start living in reality, brother.

You probably could accomplish 10% of what you claim if you put the energy in life that you do on this message board.

Never posted one thing that’s not true. Not much more to say pal.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT