ADVERTISEMENT

Grier

Not important because you guys aren’t worth my efforts to educate you. You’re all lost homer fanboy geeks.
But since you asked I played at Pittsburgh Central Catholic and walked on a preseason Top 5 team and made it. Just got hurt that’s all. Nothing crazy but while you were in the band or smokin weed with the girls I was playing. We good.

So you walked onto Pitt....

You claim you attended Pitt .

You know they have rosters for every team.
Even the ones from the early 1980's on sports reference.
They use info provided by the University.

Nobody pumps "walked on to a preseason Top 5 team." That is not a credential, man.

That is not true.
All universities have PWO's.
Even Top 5 teams.

A walk on from no where....that is harder.
99% of walk ons are given roster spots.
Meaning they are PWO's.
Perfered Walk ons.

So you walked onto Pitt....

You claim you attended Pitt .

You know they have rosters for every team.
Even the ones from the early 1980's on sports reference.
They use info provided by the University.

Joe Filitsky was my roommate. Great QB prospect that went to ND but came back to Pitt. We played at Central Catholic together. Chuckie Scales and Matt Stennett were both playing baseball so Joe had Andy Urbanic along with OC call me to see if I’d be willing to walk on in Spring. Urbanic remembered me from his All Star Camp. This was Foge Fazio’s last year. Congemi was starting QB. Joe talked me into walking on. I had 3rd fastest 40 time on team behind Ray Tinsley and Matt Stennett. Things were going great. We had two Spring games that year. First one at Jeannette High School I was on most Special Teams because of my speed. Second Spring game was the Blue/Gold game. Played about 20 snaps at WR. I was in the program. Tony Woods came down on my shoulder and that was that. Life as a football player. You wouldn’t know these names without scurrying around online but true WVU guys, which I respect greatly, will know these names. Geek homer fans and weirdo trolls like you are noise for the most part. You guys are pure entertainment to me. Stress relief.

Yeah, the bars are full of guys who tell the same story...i was real good but got hurt.

Just heard the same story....guy said he played at Penn State, then it was he walked on...then he walked on but got hurt, ect.

Its a tired story.

No one is impressed Uncle Rico.
Well, I'm not in a bar. So here's the scoop. I was hurt. Sucked in High School and surprisingly received no offers...

Reactions: Darth_VadEER
Joe Filitsky was my roommate. Great QB prospect that went to ND but came back to Pitt. We played at Central Catholic together. Chuckie Scales and Matt Stennett were both playing baseball so Joe had Andy Urbanic along with OC call me to see if I’d be willing to walk on in Spring. Urbanic remembered me from his All Star Camp. This was Foge Fazio’s last year. Congemi was starting QB. Joe talked me into walking on. I had 3rd fastest 40 time on team behind Ray Tinsley and Matt Stennett. Things were going great. We had two Spring games that year. First one at Jeannette High School I was on most Special Teams because of my speed. Second Spring game was the Blue/Gold game. Played about 20 snaps at WR. I was in the program. Tony Woods came down on my shoulder and that was that. Life as a football player. You wouldn’t know these names without scurrying around online but true WVU guys, which I respect greatly, will know these names. Geek homer fans and weirdo trolls like you are noise for the most part. You guys are pure entertainment to me. Stress relief.

Your story is not believable.

The impact of another human being on the scalapa is minor.
Takes about two months to heel.

Another human being no matter how fast they are or how much mass they carry cannot displace the scalapa.

Only car crashes can displace the scalapa.

Meaning some of the bone is smashed to pieces....

Your opinion is disrespected so enjoy your evening

Not an opinion....

A lot of medicine is not an opinion.

It is fact...

Fortunately, nearly 80 percent of all shoulder fractures are non-displaced. This implies that the broken pieces remain near their anatomic position and treatment merely requires immobilization in a sling until the bone fragments heal. Most shoulder fractures heal in about six weeks.

The ones that are displaced are from major impact....

Meaning 1,000 pounds traveling 55+ mph....

Should have said your tore your Achilles Tendon...or something along those lines..

Maybe next time...walk on.

There are only a few injuries to your shoulder.

The worse is a broken scalapa.
Anything else would not have ended your football career.

Moron my shoulder was severely dislocated and rotator cuff was destroyed. It was 1984/1985 dipshit. I was in a sling for 6 weeks. There weren’t MRIs. No PT. Surgeries on shoulders weren’t popular then so here’s what a butchered shoulder deal was then. 6-8 weeks in a sling. Very light activity for several more weeks. Then do what you can tolerate. My shoulder wasn’t manageable for 6-9 months. It’s butchered to this day.

You are without question the biggest POS I’ve seen on rivals since 2002. Congrats on your achievement.

Should have said your tore your Achilles Tendon...or something along those lines..

Maybe next time...walk on.

Brutal injury. Not as bad as my shoulder but not good.
I tore that playing tennis at my Country Club. You know......The Pittsburgh Field Club. Let me know if you ever make it up to Morgantown pal. I’ll take you golfing at my club. One of the top courses in PA. I’ll take you. I’m like that.

Moron my shoulder was severely dislocated and rotator cuff was destroyed. It was 1984/1985 dipshit. I was in a sling for 6 weeks. There weren’t MRIs. No PT. Surgeries on shoulders weren’t popular then so here’s what a butchered shoulder deal was then. 6-8 weeks in a sling. Very light activity for several more weeks. Then do what you can tolerate. My shoulder wasn’t manageable for 6-9 months. It’s butchered to this day.

You are without question the biggest POS I’ve seen on rivals since 2002. Congrats on your achievement.

No....
Rotator cuffs are damaged by movement.
Consecutive movement like pitching. Anything over the shoulder.

I take great honor in you thinking I am a POS...

You think it is fun to bully a 80 year old man like CFE....
Shows what type of person you are.

I am a real life 100% Devil Dog. I don't mess around when I caught a snake.

No....
Rotator cuffs are damaged by movement.
Consecutive movement like pitching. Anything over the shoulder.

You are literally proving to all football players what a POS you are haha. You obviously never played. Obviously never blew out a joint. Do you even realize in the year 2018 a shoulder redo is at least 3-4 months by the time you can do full blown out golf and tennis. Keep going dipshit. This is getting fun.

Reactions: RAK
I take great honor in you thinking I am a POS...

You think it is fun to bully a 80 year old man like CFE....
Shows what type of person you are.

I am a real life 100% Devil Dog. I don't mess around when I caught a snake.

Don’t move the goal posts Texass. I have at least another couple hours to pour it on. Just watching the game in my Florida house showing everyone what a POS you are. LOL at the over the hill geek that never played a down of football. Wouldn’t know what rehabbing a joint in 1985 even mean. Googles shit and posts like the most interesting man in the world.

You are a liar....

No way to back out of it....

I am familiar with rotator cuff injuries.

They happen after prolong use of your shoulder.
Happens a lot at packing companies .
When people use their shoulder for 25+ years cutting beef...
Happens to pitchers and tennis players.

It is not caused by someone landing on your shoulder.
It happens because of wear and tear...

My papaw was a great man.

He ran three feedlots and a packing company.

Used to take care of his ex employees who couldn't even comb their hair because of rotator cuff injuries....

Gotta say I love reading your posts. You are so full of it. Another forum
"expert about everything." Wait a minute do you still wear your Medal of Honor everyday?

Anyone can be an expert on anything if they do the research....
Not real difficult

You are a liar....

No way to back out of it....

I am familiar with rotator cuff injuries.

They happen after prolong use of your shoulder.
Happens a lot at packing companies .
When people use their shoulder for 25+ years cutting beef...
Happens to pitchers and tennis players.

It is not caused by someone landing on your shoulder.
It happens because of wear and tear...

Moron I’ve managed a bum shoulder for 35 years. Keep up. Came into the DE/LB area, we set a 5/2 old School base. Reached for a throw inside a bit high. Tony came through my left side and took my entire left side for a joy ride. As God is my witness the ball in my left shoulder was stuck in between my collar bone and and neck area for two hours until Dr. Lange and three other ER docs at Shadyside Hospital pulled my left arm twisted and got it back. Shoulder was shredded. Here’s what’s amazing about my memory. I give you names shithead. So you think someone can have that injury in late April then comeback August like it never happened. Remember dickkkhead I was a WALKED ON. I was done. May never have played if I was totally healthy. I have no doubt I could have though because a was a top 4 WR at that time. You are an obnoxious jerkoff. Anyone that has had a total cuff done would tell you what a POS you are.

A friend of mine fell down ice skating. Jim Bradley did him. 6 months before he could golf full time with no pain. My dad getting his done by Bradley and was told 3-4 month. Crawl back under your rock loser.

My papaw was a great man.

He ran three feedlots and a packing company.

Used to take care of his ex employees who couldn't even comb their hair because of rotator cuff injuries....

The only way to tear cuff? I’ll wait for your response LoL. Google away boy google away.

Even if you are telling the truth you have no credibility here...

You ruined your credibility on this board...

Like you are a BlueLot member...

If you want to regain your credibility then get on your BL account and post and that you are GregJacobs a former Pitt FB player.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/pittsburgh/1984-roster.html

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/pittsburgh/1985-roster.html

Not a Greg Jacobs to be found on a 1984 or 85 pitt roster....hmmm

I played football for North Carolina Tech in 1987 before I ripped off my toenail on my pinky...ruined my athletic career.

I still donate to the school though considering I am a billionaire and in the top 0.000001 percent.

You should see my car and all my houses too....way better than yours.

I am way above all you homer geek fans.

I don't even know why I bother with all you uneducated clowns.

Last edited:
Even if you are telling the truth you have no credibility here...

You ruined your credibility on this board...

Like you are a BlueLot member...

If you want to regain your credibility then get on your BL account and post and that you are GregJacobs a former Pitt FB player.

Dude you really are POS. What you say and post is garbage attention seeking crap. You don’t control anything I do or post jerkoff. Crawl back under your rock. You and credibility is comical. You couldn’t motivate anyone to cross a street. I’ll check back in after golf haha.

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/pittsburgh/1984-roster.html

https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/pittsburgh/1985-roster.html

Not a Greg Jacobs to be found on a 1984 or 85 pitt roster....hmmm

I played football for North Carolina Tech in 1987 before I ripped off my toenail on my pinky...ruined my athletic career.

I still donate to the school though considering I am a billionaire and in the top 0.000001 percent.

You should see my car and all my houses too....way better than yours.

I am way above all you homer geek fans.

I don't even know why I bother with all you uneducated clowns.

I was never on a fall roster because I didn’t get out of Spring you f’n retard. It’s like you couldn’t comprehend my posts haha. You really are a dumbass. I’m sure everyone but you were able to understand I walked on in the Spring got hurt and didn’t play again. I truly feel sorry for a guy doing research on a WVU site even though you’re apparently a Texass fanboy. Man are you a loser.

The last couple things in your post are accurate

Dude you really are POS. What you say and post is garbage attention seeking crap. You don’t control anything I do or post jerkoff. Crawl back under your rock. You and credibility is comical. You couldn’t motivate anyone to cross a street. I’ll check back in after golf haha.

Why would a liar care about his credibility...

You are proving me right ..

Why would a liar care about his credibility...

You are proving me right ..

Retard I was posting about your credibility here. Geek 5-0 is your only bro here haha. LOL at the 64 year old Texass troll that has literally no friends or family in the world to spend New Years with. Actually sad but you’re such a dick no one feels sorry for you. I say take a break for awhile because you come off really desperate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT