ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Game Thread: WVU vs Houston

Wonder why we didn't go for the onside kick after our score? The objective remained the same if we didn't get it. Hold them to a FG attempt at worst.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
With zero timeouts, after they completed that short pass to get it to midfield, that is when you have a defensive player fall down "injured" to get another timeout to get organized. Instead, we have defensive players go down with a cramp and cost us 20 seconds.

only Clown Brown and his undisciplined program could self-destruct and snag a loss from the jaws of victory in a mere 12 seconds.

Wasn't Brown's fault. Not the first Hail Mary the defense didn't bat down. No one feels worse than the players. Bad beat but true fans will continue to support the team through the season.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Greene INT and his stupid penalty cost this game big time.
His INT? If you are talking about the one in the endzone, that was a perfect pass. Can't help it if the RB gives it to the DB. I understand it goes as "his INT"......but should phrase it "Anderson's drop"

Wasn't Brown's fault. Not the first Hail Mary the defense didn't bat down. No one feels worse than the players. Bad beat but true fans will continue to support the team through the season.
Support the team? Absolutely. But tired of 5-7 or 7-5 seasons.

His INT? If you are talking about the one in the endzone, that was a perfect pass. Can't help it if the RB gives it to the DB. I understand it goes as "his INT"......but should phrase it "Anderson's drop"
Fair enough.

I always root for the team to win but im tired of this. I don't want to hear anymore talk from Brown about being a top 25 team. Tonights loss is unexcusable. These are the types of games that get coachs fired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT