ADVERTISEMENT

GAME THREAD Game Thread: WVU vs Houston

This defensive line is the best we've had in a long time. They are pushing houstons ol backwards almost every play. It starts up front, and they get it done. They are the mvps of the season so far if you ask me.

Houston’s interception should’ve been a TD. They are getting all the breaks.

If Dana wins, I guess it settles the argument as to who the better coach is. Sad. I really thought Brown would be better.

Houston’s interception should’ve been a TD. They are getting all the breaks.
They are making their breaks.......Houston will win going away.......we cannot stop them. I hope I'm wrong.

2nd and 22............only rushed 3.........dropped 8........and WR wide open for first down. Looking like our defense is just out there and have no answers..........players dropping like flies again.

At least we'll have 9 days to stew on this one. 😡

Reactions: jlaudiomaster
Dana made adjustments and Brown didn't. Brown kills his own offense with weird personel decisions and lame play calling.

Looks like out D is finally not holding the opponent to 3 scores or less and we are paying for it. Almost like saying a win is a win barely getting by bad opponents isn't helpful in preparing for tougher competition or games where some things do not bounce your way.

Reactions: deedoubleyou
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT