ADVERTISEMENT

Does Dana need double digit wins next year?

Please tell me the new AD isn't buying the snake oil of another 8-5 season and Cactus Bowl apperrence.

Don't worry Lyons has already shown exceptional leadership in protecting wvu interests in contract negotiations with DH. Lyons knows that anyone trying to blame a previous coach for DH's lack of production after 5 years hasn't got a clue. Lyons will make sure he will not get conned by some used car salesman when he negotiates.

This is DH's last season whether he goes 12-0 or 0-12. Lyons better get the next hire right after pussy footing around the issue this year, and not firing DH after Kansas State game.

Please tell me the new AD isn't buying the snake oil of another 8-5 season and Cactus Bowl apperrence.
I don't know..WVU had the most wth hire in college football when he hired Harvard law school grad Daron Roberts to coach corners..he had never coached on any level..his job with the Detroit Lions was as an asst to the D back coach..his main job was film work..he never coached a down of football until Dana hired him.

With a rebuilding year on defense, he needs to have at least 9 wins and a good showing in a high level bowl. To do this he needs to stop calling bonehead plays, have a QB who can throw, receivers who can catch and an OL who can pass block. Someone stepping up to replace Smallwood is also mandatory. If all of that happens, who knows?

I don't know..WVU had the most wth hire in college football when he hired Harvard law school grad Daron Roberts to coach corners..he had never coached on any level..his job with the Detroit Lions was as an asst to the D back coach..his main job was film work..he never coached a down of football until Dana hired him.
kinda reminnds me of the DB coach WVU just hired.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT