ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Acquitted? I don't think you know what that word means. The Senate does not vote to convict or acquit. They vote to leave in office or remove from office. Yep, another idiot trumper.

Hey retard they vote guilty or not guilty. If they vote not guilty he is acquitted. That means the impeachment doesn't count. That means you lose and leave.

ac·quit
/əˈkwit/
verb
past tense: acquitted; past participle: acquitted
  1. 1.
    free (someone) from a criminal charge by a verdict of not guilty.
    "he was acquitted on all counts"

Reactions: 30CAT
Reactions: atlkvb and 30CAT
Hey retard the vote guilty or not guilty. If they vote not guilty he is acquitted. That means the impeachment doesn't count. That means you lose and leave.

ac·quit
/əˈkwit/
verb
  1. 1.
facts don't matter especially when you have TDS and a terminal case of pussyism

Reactions: Gunny46
Hey retard the vote guilty or not guilty. If they vote not guilty he is acquitted. That means the impeachment doesn't count. That means you lose and leave.

ac·quit
/əˈkwit/
verb
  1. 1.
Plus any charge in either article of Impeachment would fall out of jeapordy so effectively they can never bring any of this back as a charge against him. Their abuse of power article covers all of the Ukraine stuff plus Russia collusion and whatever other bogus bullshit. They cannot recharge him for any of that.

Plus any charge in either article of Impeachment would fall out of jeapordy so effectively they can never bring any of this back as a charge against him. Their abuse of power article covers all of the Ukraine stuff plus Russia collusion and whatever other bogus bullshit. They cannot recharge him for any of that.

Play time is over after today. Real investigations are underway and it's going to get ugly.

Acquitted? I don't think you know what that word means. The Senate does not vote to convict or acquit. They vote to leave in office or remove from office. Yep, another idiot trumper.

You also don't impeach just to say you did it. You impeach for a reason (usually a crime) to remove the criminal from office. Democrats can't beat Trump with votes, so they settled for impeachment and still failed.

Last edited:
LMAO! You are a yuge f'ucking idiot. It is hilarious! Of course they can. He can be charged for abuse of power numerous times.

You're correct...he can be "charged" for being an imbecile ...but actually convicting him of that isn't as easy as it is for YOU!

You're a man of your word, aren't you?

"Great... you're on! :eek:kay:"

3f3gje.jpg

Should I believe you are upset with me because you were/are a Christian or are/was athiest?

Should I consider your anger a racial insult or a call for reparations...depending on if you are Black today or White upset being caught lying or welching?

What's your OUTRAGE today based on?

Last edited:
Poor bald bastard country lost the bet LMAO!

Bald? LMAO! I have a hell of a lot more hair than you. You have a major receding hair line. We know what you look like. Why do you do this to yourself, Down's Boy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

Bald? LMAO! I have a hell of a lot more hair than you. You have a major receding hair line. We know what you look like. Why do you do this to yourself, Down's Boy?

HAHAHAHAHAHAH

How does anyone know how much hair you have when you refuse to show a photo of yourself? That's not honorable to castigate someone else's appearance while being ashamed to reveal your own.

Last edited:
How does anyone know how much hair you have when you refuse to show a photo of yourself? That's not honorable to castigate someone else's appearance while being embarrassed to reveal your own.

Because "it" looks like someone who post on the BL and uses their real picture that most everyone knows.

Because "it" looks like someone who post on the BL and uses their real picture that most everyone knows.

Obviously country is so ashamed of the way others would see how hideous a genuine liar looks, there is extreme reluctance to post selfies for confirmation. Country has perfected lying to present to the board as something country is not, but country knows the truth of how devastating actually appearing to the board without the cloaking of country's lies would turn out.

Reactions: Gunny46 and wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT