ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Since you lost the bet and you lose arguments on here every single day, and most people ignore your dumb ass, you desperatley throw up a hail Mary hoping the "mean girls club" will come to your rescue. That is sad. Did your dad beat you as a child?

HAHAHAHAHAHA. Since you lost the bet and you lose arguments on here every single day, and most people ignore your dumb ass, you desperatley throw up a hail Mary hoping the "mean girls club" will come to your rescue. That is sad. Did your dad beat you as a child?

Based on current polling models, it seems as if the majority of the board disagrees with you.

Reactions: Gunny46 and atlkvb
It’s kind of funny that you’re worthy of so little respect.

Reactions: atlkvb
Did they get his tax returns? If not Country lost. If so, he won.

tenor.gif

It’s kind of funny that you’re worthy of so little respect.

Yet all of you trumpers hate me and most of your posts are about me. LMAO!

You all have now started two different polls about me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I'm not in your heads.

Yet all of you trumpers hate me and most of your posts are about me. LMAO!

You all have now started two different polls about me. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah, I'm not in your heads.

Can't speak for others but I enjoy driving you insane. It's high quality entertainment to watch your meltdowns on here. You should be happy, at least we are showing you attention. Something your parents failed to do. Also doesn't seem like many of the other board leftists care too much about you.

Reactions: atlkvb
I'm thinking of just putting him on ignore. If we all did that, then it would be just like he went away.

Reactions: WVU82
Can't speak for others but I enjoy driving you insane. It's high quality entertainment to watch your meltdowns on here. You should be happy, at least we are showing you attention. Something your parents failed to do. Also doesn't seem like many of the other board leftists care too much about you.

That is f'ucking hilarious. There has never been anything said on this board that has ever bothered me in the least. I have never been angry on here. LOL! Seriously, I am one of the most condescending pricks you will ever meet in your life (if you were to ever meet me, which you will not). I could not care less what anyone thinks about me, on this board or in real life. I have been begged by many of my former classmates to attend reunions. I don't, because I am so much better than them and I have no desire to socialize with them.

I love this board! LMAO!

That is f'ucking hilarious. There has never been anything said on this board that has ever bothered me in the least. I have never been angry on here. LOL! Seriously, I am one of the most condescending pricks you will ever meet in your life (if you were to ever meet me, which you will not). I could not care less what anyone thinks about me, on this board or in real life. I have been begged by many of my former classmates to attend reunions. I don't, because I am so much better than them and I have no desire to socialize with them.

I love this board! LMAO!

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:
You're a fvcking insecure moron.

Reactions: tOSUGrad90

I love this board! LMAO!
Hahahaha Uncle Rico with the hot take. Begged to come back to my high school reunions. That’s some funny shit.

Looks like its time you took that self-ban loser. This is the sort of thing that happens when a half-wit doesnt know how to keep his stupid mouth shut.

Reactions: wvu2007

I love this board! LMAO!
You had to go to Marshall because you couldnt leave your mom.

That is the most telling poll of all. So few Leftists ever support country's lying rants.

Reactions: wvu2007
And a few libs.

Imagine being countryroads89?

• universally recognized as ignorant
  • overwhelmingly voted as racist
  • certifiably demonstrated as a liar
  • proven by message board exchanges to be always wrong
  • evidenced as a bet welcher
  • exposed as a loser
  • afraid to post selfies
  • confused or doesn't know what race or gender it/he/she is?
  • Simultaneously claims to be BOTH Christian and atheist
  • lies about annual income
  • doesn't know how to itemize a standard 1040 return
  • has no friends and virtually no respect
iu

You're getting complaints on the board from fairly middle of the road posters, aka Mule. Continue and I delete, like I did last night and you ignored.

You’re such a pussy, you’re going to delete my post?

What did you delete last night, pussy?

You're getting complaints on the board from fairly middle of the road posters, aka Mule. Continue and I delete, like I did last night and you ignored.

So you trump pussies are such fascists, you attempt to silence free speech that you disagree with? Typical. I wouldn’t have expected any less from you pussies. Talk about snowflakes. Yeah, you’re trump pussy snowflakes.

So you trump pussies are such fascists, you attempt to silence free speech that you disagree with? Typical. I wouldn’t have expected any less from you pussies. Talk about snowflakes. Yeah, you’re trump pussy snowflakes.

Aren't you the one who's always "challenging" folks who disagree with you to bet for a self ban? You did with @wvu2007, lost the bet, and now you can't handle the exposure as the biggest welcher on the board.

Everyone sees it. The vote is unanimous!

Reactions: Gunny46 and wvu2007

I love this board! LMAO!
Sound mad yo

Reactions: Gunny46
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT