ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why are you handing me the awards you've worked so hard for? Keep 'em for your posterity, it fits you!

I’m just amazed that you actually want to post. You know everyone on this board knows you lost the bet. Everyone on this board knows you are a liar and a welcher. As long as you can sleep at night, knowing you weren’t man enough to honor your word.

I’m just amazed that you actually want to post. You know everyone on this board knows you lost the bet. Everyone on this board knows you are a liar and a welcher. As long as you can sleep at night, knowing you weren’t man enough to honor your word.

You ignore your own polling. Delusional. I wasn't even a candidate and still you got no competition from the board on your own welching ways! You must be so proud?

Last edited:
I give this troll attempt a D-. Better pack it in and prepare for tomorrow. Going be a long day for you again

Man, he’s living in your head. You can’t get that uppity....gentleman in line can you?

Man, he’s living in your head. You can’t get that uppity....gentleman in line can you?

country wanted me gone from this forum because I effectively expose country's worst truth. The lie of a confident, well informed, well spoken, intelligent, and above all honest poster. Who wants to be fraudulently exposed as I often expose country?

Ans: Noooooooooooobody!

Reactions: Snow Sled Baby
With 62% of precincts reporting the numbers get worse for countryroads89. Seems like he has failed to get the black, white, agnostic, christian, or atheist vote.

Reactions: 30CAT and atlkvb
So when will you start honoring your lost bet? Didn't think so.

What did you call me?

You know what I called you. Exactly what you are. What are you going to do about it? Cry to the mod and ask him to delete my posts?

hahahahahahahaha

PUSSY!

3f3gje.jpg
Shut your bitch mouth welcher.

You know what I called you. Exactly what you are. What are you going to do about it? Cry to the mod and ask him to delete my posts?

hahahahahahahaha

No, I'll keep following your lead. You're doing a great job btw. (can't you tell by the vote of the board?) It's a unanimous decision so I'm trying to emulate perfection but it's tough. Can't do better than "unanimous consent" as a welcher don't 'ya know?

Kudos to @wvu2007 for providing the board the opportunity to recognize your unrivaled status among OT forum posters. :eek:kay:

Last edited:
What are you going to do about it?

Ya know country as I read the recent threads on this forum the only one "crying" about their posts being deleted is YOU! How many folks do you have on "ignore" right now?

I don't "ignore" anyone, but I will admit I often make Leftists like you run away from me sometimes faster than I can type![smoke]

However, none of my posts are being deleted, and I'm NOT complaining about the cowards like YOU are who can't deal with what I have to offer as opinion on here so they promptly place me on "ignore" then proceed to brag about all my posts they're not reading.[eyeroll]

You remember doing that don't 'ya country? Sure 'ya do. [winking]

With 62% of precincts reporting the numbers get worse for countryroads89. Seems like he has failed to get the black, white, agnostic, christian, or atheist vote.

That's devastating! Even worse than a "landslide"....it's total rejection of the candidate. Who gets zero votes? Even Satan himself had a legion of followers. Country has no support. Just Damn!

Even Stephen from Django is embarrassed!
iu

I am!!!!!...Amazed how that crackah country can't handle atl!

Last edited:
This is the best thread. A perfect thread. This thread delivers.

giphy.gif

countryroads is in the "black" trunks for the depiction of the beatdown in this thread...atl is the "Negro" providing the illustrated punishment

giphy.gif

1. Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?
  2. Yes
    20 vote(s)
    100.0%

3. No
    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    country "KO"'d!!!!!!!:boxing:

Last edited:
More tempter tantrums from racist and bet welcher countryroads89. LMAO! This is going to be another great day.

Impeached by partisan vote over a bipartisan vote not to impeach. Will be a bipartisan vote to acquit.

Regardless....

Still your president and will be forever ACQUITTED.

Acquitted? I don't think you know what that word means. The Senate does not vote to convict or acquit. They vote to leave in office or remove from office. Yep, another idiot trumper.

Donald J Trump. Forever a president. Hillary not. Countryroads forever a racist and bet welcher. Elections have consequences.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT