ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pussy lying welcher.

Uh uh....you were first country!
giphy.gif

Can't speak for others but I enjoy driving you insane. It's high quality entertainment to watch your meltdowns on here. You should be happy, at least we are showing you attention. Something your parents failed to do. Also doesn't seem like many of the other board leftists care too much about you.

Ouch! :scream:

Reactions: Walter Brennaneer
He isnt even hobest. He got so mad at me that he searched the internet for info on me because he claims I am a bully. What kind if phag cries about bullies?

One with no friends. Not one Leftist has come to country's side...not one. Not even 'ol die hard moe. They know a snake when they have one in their kitchen.

He isnt even hobest. He got so mad at me that he searched the internet for info on me because he claims I am a bully. What kind if phag cries about bullies?

In fact I would (was) honoring my lost bet despite my reservations over the legitimacy of the sham "impeachment"! At least I was honest enough to admit I lost. The rest of the board saw country's lost bet too, but unlike me, country kept on posting! That's why I came back on January 6th (after leaving Dec 18th) to expose country's hypocrisy not only on that particular bet, but a host of other lies.

country got violently angry with me for violating my bet, but never admitted to doing the same. Thus the results of the poll @wvu2007 commissioned.

The board has spoken. It's unanimous.

Reactions: wvu2007

No one has overwhelmingly or unanimously voted me as a racist, liar, or a welcher. Once again you lead the way, and I can only stand by and admire your leadership by example.

Congratulations country you do you good! :clap:

Last edited:
Reactions: Gunny46
You're getting complaints on the board from fairly middle of the road posters, aka Mule. Continue and I delete, like I did last night and you ignored.
If everyone just puts him on ignore, then he goes away.

Reactions: WVU82
He is trying to get banned. He cant stand losing every day but his mental illness wont let him just quit.

Never. That'd be too easy of an out for him. He'll have to find his own exit stage left.

Never. That'd be too easy of an out for him. He'll have to find his own exit stage left.
Just pointing out where his false bravado is leaning. Not really news to you but to others maybe. Usually when he gets to this point he breaks and does something amazingly stupid and after getting globally mocked he disappears for a week or two.

Reactions: TarHeelEer

You’re deleting my posts? What a f’ucking pussy you are. Oh my god. You f’ucking snowflake. You should be embarrassed as hell. What a f’ucking pussy you are!

Holy shit, I’ve never seen a bigger pussy in my entire life.

He is trying to get banned. He cant stand losing every day but his mental illness wont let him just quit.

country struggles to be noticed while being ignored or even worse irrelevant.

You’re deleting my posts? What a f’ucking pussy you are. Oh my god. You f’ucking snowflake. You should be embarrassed as hell. What a f’ucking pussy you are!

Holy shit, I’ve never seen a bigger pussy in my entire life.
Use your words little lady.

You would think a unanimous vote on being a welcher would be enough for one of his infamous "self bans"? But as I've mentioned, country has no real friends so this is probably the most attention he's ever received. He's enjoying being the "class clown".

No, you’re a huge pussy! The biggest pussy I have ever seen in my entire life.

Do you ever see anyone besides that? Who's NOT a pussy you've ever encountered who just happens to disagree with your sophomoric exegesis? Anyone who sees the world askance from your warped views is automatically branded as a replica of female genitalia...it's your default nomenclature for anyone with legitimate dissent.

I'm surprised most folks don't see you as a giant pink penis!

iu

The testicles on that poker look amazingly like countryroads' former sig pic) [winking]

Hahahahhahahaha he tried to report you? That’s the most pathetic thing I’ve ever seen done. Add to it his self acclaimed cockiness and arrogance, I think this calls for a Coop Chef’s kiss.

Yeah, I guess he didn't read the TOS...

"By subscribing, registering or using the sites, you agree that Rivals and or the publisher(s) and board moderators of the sites have the right, in addition to other rights, to delete your posts or blacklist you or any other user at any time, if they believe that action is in the best interest of the sites, for whatever reason, and the reason need not be disclosed."

Scoreboard country....(18-to-zip!) You've posted a big goose egg on credibility. Wearing your self promoted label proudly I see? Well at least you're not ashamed of yourself. Did you at least douche today to clean that thing out a little? You can reek like raw sewage on certain days.

Here, try these
iu

or maybe this?

iu

Heard this works well for those "heavy flow" days when your odor can be overpowering

iu

Reactions: Gunny46
Yeah, I guess he didn't read the TOS...

"By subscribing, registering or using the sites, you agree that Rivals and or the publisher(s) and board moderators of the sites have the right, in addition to other rights, to delete your posts or blacklist you or any other user at any time, if they believe that action is in the best interest of the sites, for whatever reason, and the reason need not be disclosed."

So you confirm you’re such a huge pussy you can’t take my posts. They bother you so much you have to delete them.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

You have no balls. You’re such a pussy. Good lord, I feel sorry for you. That is so sad. Pathetic.

So you confirm you’re such a huge pussy you can’t take my posts. They bother you so much you have to delete them.

hahahahahahahahahahaha

You have no balls. You’re such a pussy. Good lord, I feel sorry for you. That is so sad. Pathetic.

Tell me more about your high school reunions. Those are always a topic of me and my buddies, I'd love to share your stories.

Reactions: wvu2007

hahahahahahahahahahaha

Repeating yourself just makes you look dumber..

Reactions: atlkvb
This is the best thread. A perfect thread. This thread delivers.

giphy.gif

Reactions: atlkvb
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT