ADVERTISEMENT

POLL Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

Did countryroads89 the racist lose this bet?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
lmfao, the lil mean girls club on here, I bet he is devastated at the results!

He is mad and so are you pedo keyser76. That's why yall keep replying to this thread lol. Yer tribe is dwindling lol

There has never been anything said on this board that has ever bothered me in the least. I have never been angry on here. LOL! Seriously, I am one of the most condescending pricks you will ever meet in your life (if you were to ever meet me, which you will not). I could not care less what anyone thinks about me, on this board or in real life.

This board thinks (unanimously by the way) that your are a stone cold racist. That would bother most folks, even racists who never admit to what they are.

Except for you!

@countryroads89 is not bothered by the fact everyone polled thinks country is racist. Can you believe that?
giphy.gif

Bump for the continued irritation of KKKountry
The funny thing is that he hates knowing he is stupid and hr hates knowing he is a racist but what he really hates is knowing he is beneath me in every measurable way. That kills him and that is sad.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
True, and is still posting here, yet gets violently upset with me because of our bet over impeachment. I did lose that bet...but why am I the only one being asked to honor my lost bet?

Last edited:
Reactions: wvu2007
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT