ADVERTISEMENT

Dedicated rootmaster thread

Hey Tylerite...spew any fake claims about Mormons today? What about Catholics? And an aside question...were you born this ignorant or did your Mommy lock you in the basement? Serious question.

Tylerite. Anti Christian. Tylerite. Bigot.

Hey Tylerite...no wait... I now ordain you as TYLERLITE! That works. Captures the real you. Btw you never answered the Sunday night money question! You know the one about your latest mistruth about Mormons and / or Catholics?

rootie tootie still hasn’t got a clue, lol
tootie was on here at 4:09 am thinking of you and posting about you.

I think that means you win...

I live in the head of turdboy and queenie...you live in the head of tootie...well played.

well looky....tootie being owned again by another poster. lol

You haven't called Tyler a communist yet....i know you still have some material left.

Hey Tylerite...no wait... I now ordain you as TYLERLITE! That works. Captures the real you. Btw you never answered the Sunday night money question! You know the one about your latest mistruth about Mormons and / or Catholics?
Repeat what I said bad about Mormons will you, oh wait you can’t. Cause I didn’t.

Root how many other religions claiming to be Christians besides Mormons wear magic underwear? Who else besides Mormons baptize the dead?
You know better than to task tootie difficult questions....stick to the basics....like what letter comes after F.

If we are lucky, Allen will start a thread about it.

Its pretty obvious you don't. The idiot is a guy who isn't even a wvu fan hanging out on a wvu message board
Pretty ironic, seeing as you were the guy with a minimum 25 alter accounts, who pretended to be a Texas fan for 3-4 years.

Sad really.

Pretty ironic, seeing as you were the guy with a minimum 25 alter accounts, who pretended to be a Texas fan for 3-4 years.

Sad really.
Not as sad as someone who has announced numerous retirements from a message board of a team he isn't even a fan of because the loser needs attention is it?

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
Not as sad as someone who has announced numerous retirements from a message board of a team he isn't even a fan of because the loser needs attention is it?
Here you are bright and early, stalking my every post again. Totally a lame dame.

Sad really.
Its pretty funny how you keep claiming I have 25 accounts when this one wasn't listed on that list but is older then everything else on that list. What does that tell you moron?

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Here you are bright and early, stalking my every post again. Totally a lame dame.
Not as lame as someone that has had numerous retirement threads from this message board seeking attention only to come back 10 days later....How many times have you actually done that...5 or 6 times now.

Now that is lame....LMAO!

Reactions: Jason Voorhees
This coming from a person who searched the internet to find a picture of who he thought was Greg Jacobs, a finance guy in Pittsburgh, and continues to use it as his profile picture. Idiot.
Its funny because you're that guy that said this picture was your friend Greg Jacobs and now you say it isn't? The guy in this pictures profile claims all the things that Greg used to claim. I guess you're admitting that the poster using the now banned Greg Jacobs handle was a fraud after all. But we knew that didn't we.

This coming from a person who searched the internet to find a picture of who he thought was Greg Jacobs, a finance guy in Pittsburgh, and continues to use it as his profile picture. Idiot.
OMG...this is hilarious....queeniecoal has posted a pic on the Woodshed over 500 times that turdboy searched on Facebook thinking its me....Pure Gold

Its funny because you're that guy that said this picture was your friend Greg Jacobs and now you say it isn't? The guy in this pictures profile claims all the things that Greg used to claim. I guess you're admitting that the poster using the now banned Greg Jacobs handle was a fraud after all. But we knew that didn't we.
I'm saying it's weird you would use a picture of somebody that posted here as your own, even if it may or may not be actually him. Kind of weird if you ask me. You should use one of my pics as your profile picture. May draw in more beautiful women to the site.

I'm saying it's weird you would use a picture of somebody that posted here as your own, even if it may or may not be actually him. Kind of weird if you ask me. You should use one of my pics as your profile picture. May draw in more beautiful women to the site.
As weird as you and queenie stalking FB looking at guys pics trying to find my pic?

Doubtful...you two are as fruity as they come.

Now go back to the woodshed with your other low iq morons that hang out there and quit harassing Jason....you stupid son of a bitch....hate to see you get BANNED from a second site.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT