ADVERTISEMENT

Dedicated rootmaster thread

Tylerite

All-Conference
Feb 24, 2008
Sorry the childish girl thinks she has to muck up a lot of threads here. So this thread is just for her to go off on her rants on posters she doesn't like.
And anyone else for that matter too.

Lol. Just a question Tylerite. Several of us would like to know the answer.

Why does Tylerite hate Christians so much?

I’ve never said I hated Christians ( that would mean I would hate myself) or Mormons, not even Catholics either.
I don’t hate, it’s such a strong and bad emotion, I don’t even hate you. Lol. It’s the schools athletics I don’t care for because of how they are. Nothing more. There are many other schools I don’t care for either. And I’m not the only one that feels that way either.

Last edited:
I’ve never said I hated Christians ( that would mean I would hate myself) or Mormons, not even Catholics either.
I don’t hate, it’s such a strong and bad emotion, I don’t even hate you. Lol. It’s the schools athletics I don’t care for because of how they are. Nothing more. There are many other schools I don’t care for either. And I’m not the only one that feels that way either.
"not even Catholics either". Wow. It's hard to believe that an anti Christian bigot like you Tylerite is still around. If you weren't such a Slag Hollow type it would be hard to comprehend. Catholic s are Christians you moron...the first ones. What a dope. At least your religious bigotry isn't limited to some uninformed hatred of Mormans.

Reactions: MichiganHerd
Sorry the childish girl thinks she has to muck up a lot of threads here. So this thread is just for her to go off on her rants on posters she doesn't like.
And anyone else for that matter too.
Tylerite calling out another poster for Mucking up a lot of threads here= monumental unawareness and extreme narcissistic behavior.

"not even Catholics either". Wow. It's hard to believe that an anti Christian bigot like you Tylerite is still around. If you weren't such a Slag Hollow type it would be hard to comprehend. Catholic s are Christians you moron...the first ones. What a dope. At least your religious bigotry isn't limited to some uninformed hatred of Mormans.
You misread the intent dummy. So follow along. Since I also had mentioned Notre Dame earlier is why I said catholics. Christianity has two sections, Protestant and Catholicism. Then Protestants have many denominations. And your just a complete waste of space and my time. You are so dense and stupid. You’re all talk and a keyboard warrior. Go get a real life.

Tylerite calling out another poster for Mucking up a lot of threads here= monumental unawareness and extreme narcissistic behavior.
If you were only half as smart as you think you are, you might be on to something. You’re just a copy and paste poster. Report things that have already been read and known by the rest of us.

You misread the intent dummy. So follow along. Since I also had mentioned Notre Dame earlier is why I said catholics. Christianity has two sections, Protestant and Catholicism. Then Protestants have many denominations. And your just a complete waste of space and my time. You are so dense and stupid. You’re all talk and a keyboard warrior. Go get a real life.
That would be "you're " not your...dummy lol.

Oh by the way, it is Mormons not Mormans. lol

I know Christians who believe Mormonism is a ploy set up by Satan as a way to add to his minions

I like BYU. I root for them. Plus, the mormons are pretty cool people.

Rootmaster is cool too. Some of you should show him respect for providing the forum with brutally honest takes.

Reactions: Rootmaster

Rootmaster is cool too. Some of you should show him respect for providing the forum with brutally honest takes.
Hey look...turdboy had to insert himself into another convo that didn't involve him.

Please quit posting. No one here likes you or wants you here.

Reactions: Jason Voorhees

You don't know any Mormons. You only like root because he likes your posts. Retirement must be pretty boring to be hanging out on a wvu message board.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
This thread exists apparently because Tylerite needs a dedicated forum to display his/her societal ignorance, anti Christian belief, and overall bigotry. Just pity...the fool.

Last edited:
This thread exists apparently because Tylerite needs a dedicated forum to display his/her societal ignorance, anti Christian belief, and overall bigotry. Just pity...the fool
You’re wrong on every account, but what else is new from the resident waste.

Last edited:
You don't know any Mormons. You only like root because he likes your posts. Retirement must be pretty boring to be hanging out on a wvu message board.
You don't know if I do or I don't. Go give stalker another like. You're the only idiot that ever likes that idiot's posts.

No that would be you WVUFAKEFOREVER.
Oh no.....tootie has called me fakeforever now twice tonight....whatever shall I do?

The pain, the suffering, the hurt....

Your new romance with turdboy is cute but he already has one 500-pound wife at home...he doesn't need a second one.

LMAO

Last edited:
Oh no.....tootie has called me fakeforever now twice tonight....whatever shall I do?

The pain, the suffering, the hurt....

Your new romance with turdboy is cute but he already has one 500-pound wife at home...he doesn't need a second one.

LMAO
You lie more than Joe Bidens press secretary. Dude, we know you, we know your wife. Stop projecting onto others. People that post here know me and my 115 lb. wife, an ex-Indiana Hoosiers cheerleader and now a marathon runner. Put yours on a flat bed truck and take her to the dairy queen.

• Haha
Reactions: KingCoal
You lie more than Joe Bidens press secretary. Dude, we know you, we know your wife. Stop projecting onto others. People that post here know me and my 115 lb. wife, an ex-Indiana Hoosiers cheerleader and now a marathon runner. Put yours on a flat bed truck and take her to the dairy queen.
Triggered...LMAO...and living in a fantasy world.

turdboy...you are nothing more than my simple-minded entertainment.

I’m not of course, and there is no proof here to suggest otherwise. You are just an antagonist that everyone makes fun of.
Hey little guy. You have a short memory. You're the one who has posted how you hate Mormons and Catholics among other things. So, you've earned your reputation bigot.

Hey little guy. You have a short memory. You're the one who has posted how you hate Mormons and Catholics among other things. So, you've earned your reputation bigot.
Really? Then post my quotes saying that. Oh that’s right , you can’t, as I never said that. Ignoramus. Sorry you were dropped on your head as a baby, it stunted your peabrain.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT