ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

They‘re real people. Texass is fake handles. Are you seriously this stupid.

Have a good night geek. I’ll check back in tomorrow.
I'm here to push this towards 10 pages of shame to Townes and his band of clowns. Stinks is geekiest of all so far, not counting the kid of course. Slime ball non contributor if you ask me.

Congratulations to the Great Greg Jacobs on his latest masterpiece. Pure gold mega thread by the original king of mega threads. Dude is royalty here, the straw that stirs the drink.

Who is this weirdo stinks handle? Seems he's in the deep end of the pool and well over his head. Needs a lot subscription. Stinks, send me your information and I'll cut you a check.
THERE IT IS !

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Congratulations to the Great Greg Jacobs on his latest masterpiece. Pure gold mega thread by the original king of mega threads. Dude is royalty here, the straw that stirs the drink.

Who is this weirdo stinks handle? Seems he's in the deep end of the pool and well over his head. Needs a lot subscription. Stinks, send me your information and I'll cut you a check.

That’s right girl. Suck the dick. Don’t forget the balls.
Make sure my cousins get some

I'm here to push this towards 10 pages of shame to Townes and his band of clowns. Stinks is geekiest of all so far, not counting the kid of course. Slime ball non contributor if you ask me.

Time to take puppets off ignore.
Let’s Go!!!!

mountaineers

Did I ever tell you how much money I have
Its always a pleasure to speak with you IamNot....you should come around more often.

I assume you make what ever minimum wage is in PA and what ever people throw in your cup after Pirate games when you hold up your homeless sign to them.

Its always a pleasure to speak with you IamNot....you should come around more often.

I assume you make what ever minimum wage is in PA and what ever people throw in your cup after Pirate games when you hold up your homeless sign to them.

This ^^^^^^^loser^^^^^^^is so dumb he‘s chatting with 1 of the 26 fake handles @TownesVanZandt created. You must be super lonely angry little fella.

Sounds like you're in need of a 'Lot Account'. I'll talk to the Great Greg Jacobs this afternoon, and see if he's willing to flip the bill for you. Wish we luck.

No go Herd. @spartansstink is a tool and gets no financial help from me. He’ll need to dig deep and come up with the funds for a Lot Acct on his own.

I’m waiting for the talk of mega-hall of fame thread gets started.

Stay out of my MEGA thread fool. Not my fault I’m one of just a few handles that can deliver the content that drives big time threads. When we step aside shit thread after shit thread peters out in a quarter of a page.

Allen always defending Greggy and MichiganHerd

Is that one of the cousins😂

Leave Allen out of this MEGA thread jerk. Unlike you he’s a legit Mountaineer. Your fake Texas stick is an embarrassment to all things WVU. Get out of my thread geek.

My cousin needs to get a life. He is making me look bad so I had to get on my alter.
Quit posting. Especially 6 times in a row

My cousin needs to get a life. He is making me look bad so I had to get on my alter.
Quit posting. Especially 6 times in a row

Listen man step up your content game son. Add value or get out of my thread. Every time you post you validate how subservient you are to me. Wise up and move along.

You know when you have control?

When they're begging for you.

It's quite sad when an adult man has such a poor life that I can control his emotions through a message board. Of course, he'll just deny it and claim it was one of his relatives portraying him.

C'mon Greg. Stop this charade. You've gone beyond anything Townes ever did. Step back and analyze your sorry life and what it has reverted to.

It's quite sad when an adult man has such a poor life that I can control his emotions through a message board. Of course, he'll just deny it and claim it was one of his relatives portraying him.

C'mon Greg. Stop this charade. You've gone beyond anything Townes ever did. Step back and analyze your sorry life and what it has reverted to.

Wasn’t me. Had to get on my alter to defend myself
That was Cousin Eddy. I try to help him out but this is how he treats me

Whale whale whale my little puppet bitch shows up to push this classic to 6 pages. What’s up homey?

You want to see even more control?

I've kept Greg glued to this board for more than 6 hours on a Saturday with beautiful weather. It's so bad that he responds in less than 5 minutes. That's the epitome of being a true puppet master.

That is what true power looks like. Bet I can keep him on another 6 without too much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Go back to school with your weak shit. Your messing with the wrong man.
😂
You spend half the time on here sucking off MichiganHerd and Greggy.
Try this again.
Messing with the wrong man😂
Just stop. Your actions speak louder than your words

😂
You spend half the time on here sucking off MichiganHerd and Greggy.
Try this again.
Messing with the wrong man😂
Just stop. Your actions speak louder than your words

You are the most insufferable miserable POS ever to post on this site.

You want to see even more control?

I've kept Greg glued to this board for more than 6 hours on a Saturday with beautiful weather. It's so bad that he responds in less than 5 minutes. That's the epitome of being a true puppet master.

That is what true power looks like. Bet I can keep him on another 6 without too much effort.
LMAO...he isn't that bright...I had all three of them here one day....started with a single post at 8:30 am and had all three in a thread within minutes babbling on for the entire day.

Hell...queencoal/osugrad was up one early Easter morning responding to me...LMAO...just sad.

And again....the fact they don't get it is what makes it so funny.

Bitchgregor will call you his puppet and claim he is stringing you along....when in reality...he is getting played for only the 100th time on here...

Too funny!

Idk man this thread is going in a direction and any outside party can see it…
This is just the natural occurrence of what happens when someone starts a troll thread.
Usually it devolves down to the same handful of folks with no lives outside this board taking it to 5+ pages of the same repetitive drivel. Any decent thread starts to go downhill as soon as one of a few posters creates a thread.

Would love to see this board evolve into some place where respectable people can have a dialogue. Unfortunately, a contingent of morons has made that impossible as they continuously post "Look at me!" time after time.

Speech should be free. Especially sports talk. No one should have to pay $100 just to have a decent conversation. $100 for "inside" info - sure I guess. But not for talk.

When Gandy is a bust it will be funny 😂
Keep on posting all day and night on here Greggy

Whether Gandy makes it or not wasn’t Greg’s point goofball. He was setting the ball on the tee for me and
homeboy Jimmy😂. He knew where the kid was going because he’s wired. So wether the kid is a bust or not is irrelevant. Greg humiliated you and everyone gets it 😂.

Whether Gandy makes it or not wasn’t Greg’s point goofball. He was setting the ball on the tee for me and
homeboy Jimmy😂. He knew where the kid was going because he’s wired. So wether the kid is a bust or not is irrelevant. Greg humiliated you and everyone gets it 😂.

seek help…
Seriously a few wires disconnected or misconnected in that head

I say this in all honestly and not to be a dick
But something is wrong here

This is just the natural occurrence of what happens when someone starts a troll thread.
USUALLY IT DEVOLVES DOWN TO THE SAME HANDFUL OF FOLKS WITH NO LIVES outside this board taking it to 5+ pages of the same repetitive drivel. Any decent thread starts to go downhill as soon as one of a few posters creates a thread.

Would love to see this board evolve into some place where respectable people can have a dialogue. Unfortunately, a contingent of morons has made that impossible as they continuously post "Look at me!" time after time.

Speech should be free. Especially sports talk. No one should have to pay $100 just to have a decent conversation. $100 for "inside" info - sure I guess. But not for talk.

Says one of the folks with no life.........aaaaahahahahahahaha. Aahahaha. Haha. 😂.

Usually it devolves down to the same handful of folks with no lives outside this board taking it to 5+ pages of the same repetitive drivel. Any decent thread starts to go downhill as soon as one of a few posters creates a thread.

Stop being so cheap goofball. So sad.

seek help…
Seriously a few wires disconnected or misconnected in that head

I say this in all honestly and not to be a dick
But something is wrong here

Aren’t you the racist, homophobic POS that ruined this site? Don’t answer punk. The answer is yes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT