ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Aren’t you the racist, homophobic POS that ruined this site? Don’t answer punk. The answer is yes.

😂 Ruined the site.
For you

You are like a giant slug on this message board.
You were here before I showed up to mock you.

Hopefully I have ruined the site for you

you are a Pitt fan. This shouldn’t be fun here

Reactions: WVUFanForever
Would love to see this board evolve into some place where respectable people can have a dialogue. Unfortunately, a contingent of morons has made that impossible as they continuously post "Look at me!" time after time.
Boy...you have that right...and its a shame....none of the three are even WVU fans...thats what really sucks about it.

Greg, you truly aren't intellectually nor witty enough.

To put it simply, with Cliff's notes, you don't matter. You're an unimportant peon who I torture at my leisure.

I'll let you have the last feeble attempts at smack you can muster to help you sleep better tonight, although if Townes or Forever wanted to keep you up to 3 A.M. it probably wouldn't be too difficult.

• Haha
Checking in at page 6.

The great one has done it again.

Multiple TVZ accounts, likely band geek hooked, as well as latest geek Stinks.

The great Greg Jacobs continues his ingenious mastery of playing the puppet strings like nobody else can even imagine doing so.

Whale whale whale I’ve gathered the three stooges for my solo MEGA thread classic. Thanks for letting me use you three to achieve the coveted 6 page Hall Of Fame Thread. Delivering this Classic was enjoyed be many. You guys ok with letting this Hall Of Fame Thread fade away into our glorious site history?

Pure genius. When the great Greg Jacobs post, the weirdo handles come out to embarrass themselves.

Hey Townes. How many alters you planning to bring into this masterpiece? 13, maybe 14 or 15. Leave Fredo (band geek alter) at home. That one doesn't work, and to be honest, you're better as the 88 year old sports reporter. That alter amuses the locals.

Hey @TownesVanZandt @WVUFanForever @spartansstink wake up and get back in here. It hasn’t been mentioned lately but if you three stooges weren’t such tools your home board like ratios wouldn’t be so embarrassing. Just more proof your low IQ low content posts offer nothing to this site.
Yawns....Didn't you have me on ignore? What happened? LMAO...Yeah...you need me.

The clown putting on another clown show....what else would you expect from bitch gregor.

Just don’t know who is who with Greg
Was Cousin Eddy using the Greg account and then Greggy using MichiganHerd
Or was that homeboy JimBob

Checking in at page 6.

The great one has done it again.

Multiple TVZ accounts, likely band geek hooked, as well as latest geek Stinks.

The great Greg Jacobs continues his ingenious mastery of playing the puppet strings like nobody else can even imagine doing so.

Little over the top here Greggy

Too busy trying to protect yourself that you emasculate your alter.
Looks like she is on a leash.

Or this another one of your family members

Your cuck queencoal said this another thread.

"Nothing screams obsessed loser more than dragging a poster into a thread that has nothing to do with him"

So....considering you name drop me in every post including this one...he thinks you are an obsessed loser...thoughts?

Your cuck queencoal said this another thread.

"Nothing screams obsessed loser more than dragging a poster into a thread that has nothing to do with him"

So....considering you name drop me in every post including this one...he thinks you are an obsessed loser...thoughts?

Work on your embarrassing like ratio goofball and stop being our angry little fella.

More fake news posted by, "Bandy Mandy." I realize that you're the fake Texass fan's cuck, but come up with your own material, imbecile. Moreover, being called a "queen" by a chick with a flute jammed in her mouth is incredibly ironic...

:joy:
The non-contributor is what I would refer to as the Jarred of this forum. The guy who is always seeking a footlong with extra meat and sauce.

Good afternoon, Townes
Still trying to decide who the biggest troll is. Townes has you beat right now it looks like
Especially since you are hunting for him.

He isn’t the only person who thinks you suck as a poster. Majority of this message board does.

Still trying to decide who the biggest troll is. Townes has you beat right now it looks like
Especially since you are hunting for him.

He isn’t the only person who thinks you suck as a poster. Majority of this message board does.
No matter how hard you try, you'll never be as popular as the great Greg Jacobs. Only the best can be forum royalty. I think your Bucky profile is decent at times.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Maybe I was being too kind when I called him a dipshit.
Regarding multiple profiles. What happened to tosugrad
Why did you retire that profile?

Stop deflecting, TrollVanZandt. The site owner outed you for having 25+ handles, and his list didn't include many of your more recent alters, including d!ckhead, JasonVorSleeze, etc. Even after having created three dozen handles, you still haven't figured out how to disguise any of them. Practice doesn't make perfect when each profile has an IQ in the 75-80 range.

Stop deflecting, TrollVanZandt. The site owner outed you for having 25+ handles, and his list didn't include many of your more recent alters, including d!ckhead, JasonVorSleeze, etc. Even after having created three dozen handles, you still haven't figured out how to disguise any of them. Practice doesn't make perfect when each profile has an IQ in the 75-80 range.
The site owner also banned you from the Blue Lot because WVU fans said mean things about the suckeyes....and your low IQ couldn't handle that....

LMAO...who gets banned from the Blue Lot? Just you dumbass.

Those weren't your likes, Greggy
Those went to Cousin Eddy

You are boring. Cousin Eddy may be slow but he is a lot more entertaining

This Hall of Fame Mega thread is dedicated to the homer clowns that know nothing versus the glory of an insider? The thread creator is in the know and called this verbal like The Babe pointing and calling his shot. You clowns need to respect this handle. Greg has so much to offer. If you only knew what King and Allen know. So sad.

Reactions: KingCoal
The site owner also banned you from the Blue Lot because WVU fans said mean things about the suckeyes....and your low IQ couldn't handle that....

Man are you a loser. It literally gets worse with every post. King is GOLD and Herd is a National treasure. You’re just too dumb to realize what site royalty content provides this site.

It's cute when you respond for your cuck daddy, who, like everybody else, doesn't even like you. You have no idea what happens on the Blue Lot because you're too broke to afford a subscription. You should have forgone band camp, and attended more classes, so that you wouldn't be so impoverished. I laugh at you...every...single...day.

[laughing]

Checking in before this latest masterpiece by tGGJ hits 3x Platinum.

How many Townes alters will it take to get this to page 10 to reach legitimate HOF status? Thinking six or seven.

Will check back later this afternoon once my outdoor work is completed.

Oh, band geek trying her best to ruin this thread?

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT