ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

The funniest thing is.
Dumbass proved what I believed the entire time

That he bought one because I was calling him a poor
I can bump the thread. It was when Dana was still the coach. Right around when my daughter got married.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
The funniest thing is.
Dumbass proved what I believed the entire time

That he bought one because I was calling him a poor
I can bump the thread. It was when Dana was still the coach. Right around when my daughter got married.
Even funnier is how wound up you have assclown....every post he has made in the last three days has been about Texas....what do they say....something, something living rent free in his head.

Jealousy of Texas. Always going to be a story because of how much talent the state has and how many people are there.

Just Houston by itself would be impressive. But they have rest of the state.

WVU rolling with the big dogs.

Have to pick the sports. Texas is usually going to at the top of near the top in everything

Women’s Basketball could be one.

Several more on the way, too.

So, a new thread is started by someone with multiple handles about a kid who is supposedly going to Pitt so therefore WVU fans would care nothing about him anyway.

Why?

To boot, WVU got themselves a very good CB. This recruiting class is shaping up to be the best one since the Bailey, Tavon class. Definitely need to get some quality linemen (on both sides) to really take off in the next couple of years. Even with Doege if the line is better this year it SHOULD equate to a better record.

Root and a few others seem to be down on Brown. They may turn out to be right but the way this class is shaping out, and hopefully an equal or better one next year, things could turn around in Morgantown in the next few years.

Oh yea, Spitt still sucks. Just in case anyone forgot. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

This will be the Gandy Thread

If he is a future first round pick I will give Greggy his credit
If he is in the transfer portal or never plays Greggy going take his abuse

Flip of a coin. Don’t have an issue telling Greggy good call
He says he knows football. We will see

Which handle will he be using? The "serious" one he spent a fortune on so that he can try to make friends on the Lot or the other one that people laugh at?

In all seriousness, if that kid goes to Spitt, few on here will even know nor care.

Which handle will he be using? The "serious" one he spent a fortune on so that he can try to make friends on the Lot or the other one that people laugh at?

In all seriousness, if that kid goes to Spitt, few on here will even know nor care.

Makes sense you wouldn’t know or care. Typical fanboy. Just boo at WVU when the team sucks. Dude I don’t post really so obviously not looking for friend. Why is your HB like ratio so pathetic? Either you have no friends or you’re a shit handle. I’m thinking both are true.

Reactions: KingCoal
Dude it’s only $99. Don’t be a poor. Come on over. I actually pay for three handles per year. My cousins live in Fairmont.
LMAO...who didn't see this post coming? You are as predictable as your are being a dumbass.

The amount of humor I get from leading you around is priceless.

Why don't you try to stay on topic about Gandy....where does he wind up? Your thoughts?

Last edited:
LMAO...who didn't see this post coming? You are as predictable as your are being a dumbass.

Why don't you try to stay on topic about Gandy....where does he wind up? Your thoughts?

Sure I can stay on my topic. Pitt recruiting department beat the piss out of WVU department again. This time for Gandy and Scott. What’s the problem with WVU pal?

BTW if you weren’t a geek you’d know he committed yesterday before your post 😂. You know what’s hilarious…..I knew when he was at WVU.

Reactions: KingCoal
Sure I can stay on my topic. Pitt recruiting department beat the piss out of WVU department again. This time for Gandy and Scott. What’s the problem with WVU pal?

BTW if you weren’t a geek you’d know he committed yesterday before your post 😂. You know what’s hilarious…..I knew when he was at WVU.
Heard they get nervous in crowds. But seriously tho, can you STFU about Pitt? This is a WVU board

Reactions: WVUALLEN
Makes sense you wouldn’t know or care. Typical fanboy. Just boo at WVU when the team sucks. Dude I don’t post really so obviously not looking for friend. Why is your HB like ratio so pathetic? Either you have no friends or you’re a shit handle. I’m thinking both are true.
That's right. Nobody cares who goes to Spitt.

So, you come on this site to make a flame post about some kid choosing Spitt over WVU? Within hours of you doing so, WVU gets a kid equally or better talented than the one who chose Spitt? Who won out on that deal? So, do you want to trash WVU's recruits on here? You've already been warned - that might be an offense that gets all your handles gone.

You don't really post on here? Seriously? You're on nearly every thread, staying up into the wee hours of the night every night. You NEED to look for a friend. A REAL one because your like ratio in REAL life is so pathetic you have to hold in esteem the number of times your other two lackeys "liked" your posts.

In case you didn't notice, I broke the news of the Wahad kid committing before it was even posted on this site. You know how I did that? Real friends that I simply call up. See, unlike you, I don't have to pay for my "friends" or information. So, I guess that makes you a "poor" doesn't it?

Last edited:
Reactions: SeronimusPratt

Ha ha! You didn't know that Candy signed with Spitt.

Or was it that you, like the rest of us on here, couldn't have cared less.

To throw a monkey wrench into his narrative, a better recruit (shhh, just between us, he had already told WVU about his commitment days before) came on board just a few hours later.

Funny how all his subscription monies and supposed friends didn't tell him this before he made such a fool of himself on here AGAIN.

When he leaves it will be funny.
Probably never going to play at Pitt
Who would ever know anyway?

Nobody watches or cares about them anyway. There are more fans at a Salem Teikyo University football game than at a Spitt one.

Their only fan is on here all the time anyway.

Getting even weirder

Funny is that Greggy liked a post on his other account
😂 Just sad . Likes aren’t that important but if you need one to feel better about yourself….Here you go
How you ever seen a grown man be proud to show off his Blue Lot account?

Most just sign up and go post there...this clown has to make a major announcement...

This guy has major issues....

Reactions: spartansstink
Getting even weirder

😂 Just sad . Likes aren’t that important but if you need one to feel better about yourself….Here you go
He needs them on here to make up for his shortcomings in real life. His two lackeys are the only thing keeping him from jumping off the Star City bridge. This site is therapy for him.

Most just sign up and go post there...this clown has to make a major announcement...

Remember people you knew in junior high. Then you ran into them 10 years later and they are the same exact person. That is how Greggy is. Stuck as a teenager. About 14 years old.

He's like the guy who feels like he's hit the big time when he buys a used 85 Mercedes. Goes around telling everybody he's now driving a Mercedes hoping to impress someone. Then, while trying to draw the attention of some co-eds while driving down Patterson he rear ends a bus of school children and totals it.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUFanForever
Getting even weirder

That was me jerkkoff. Greg’s too cool to even post with you much goofball. I liked the shot he dished out. Eat a bag....

Ha ha! You didn't know that Candy signed with Spitt.

Or was it that you, like the rest of us on here, couldn't have cared less.

To throw a monkey wrench into his narrative, a better recruit (shhh, just between us, he had already told WVU about his commitment days before) came on board just a few hours later.

Funny how all his subscription monies and supposed friends didn't tell him this before he made such a fool of himself on here AGAIN.
Oh i knew....its just fun to toy around with bitchgregor...its funny watching him post when he thinks he has one you.

Reactions: spartansstink

Greg humiliated you fool. You didn’t think he bought us Lot accts and he proved that he did. These accts are actually Xmas gifts every year you moron. You’re just too much of a smackoff to realize the guy is wired in P5 on multiple levels and clients and connections in healthcare, higher ed and media just to name a few areas. Dude he has supported two Haitian kids so they can afford to go to school. You’re just some peasant that has zero life. It’s all good to hide behind a keyboard at night but you really are super toxic. As an all in WVU guy that misses very few games you make me embarrassed as a WV resident and WVU supporter. You’re a total embarrassment to WVU. He’s right about you. Enjoy the ignore list jerk.

Last edited:
Heard they get nervous in crowds. But seriously tho, can you STFU about Pitt? This is a WVU board

All he did was throw a thread up when a kid was on an OV. He already knew what the verbal outcome was before the WVU OV. If he wanted to he could post about a 3rd of our targets. If Vernon and crew realized who he really was they’d be trying to engage with him. He’s wired and knows stuff so he was messing with a couple of handle. The reality is he gets beat up by his Pitt crew because he likes WVU. He’s a better WVU supporter than a lot of our so called Mountaineer brothers. But I get what you’re saying. Most of the crap on the free site is from his brother.

Greg humiliated you fool. You didn’t think he bought us Lot accts and he proved that he did. These accts are actually Xmas gifts every year you moron. You’re just too much of a smackoff to realize the guy is wired in P5 on multiple levels and clients and connections in healthcare, higher ed and media just to name a few areas. Dude he has supported two Haitian kids so they can afford to go to school. You’re just some peasant that has zero life. It’s all good to hide behind a keyboard at night but you really are super toxic. As an all in WVU guy that misses very few games you make me embarrassed as a WV resident and WVU supporter. You’re a total embarrassment to WVU. He’s right about you. Enjoy the ignore list jerk.
What a rambling post about nothing...

You appear to be a bigger assclown than bitchgregor....if you are indeed two different people.

Last edited:
All he did was throw a thread up when a kid was on an OV. He already knew what the verbal outcome was before the WVU OV. If he wanted to he could post about a 3rd of our targets. If Vernon and crew realized who he really was they’d be trying to engage with him. He’s wired and knows stuff so he was messing with a couple of handle. The reality is he gets beat up by his Pitt crew because he likes WVU. He’s a better WVU supporter than a lot of our so called Mountaineer brothers. But I get what you’re saying. Most of the crap on the free site is from his brother.
Dude I’m so lost. Are you like split personality or do multiple people use your handle? This is getting weird. It’s like you’re Frank from the movie Catch Me If You Can…

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT