ADVERTISEMENT

DB Gandy

Not me. I never cross lines on Lot or here with my lot handle. I couldn’t care less about this handle. I’d just come back as Dan Marino or Tony Dorsett.

😂 At least your are smart enough to admit that you can’t control your posting

First step.
But you look scared to some of us. Just saying

Why move the goal posts geek? The entire site witnessed me humiliating you and @WVUFanForever. Move on geek.

You are just weird. Not humiliating anyone except yourself
I can speak for myself. It is a message board. Not life

You pulled out your BL account. I checked. Had about 45 post. Half of them on here. 1/3 on the politics board and about 4 of them on BL

You can’t control yourself on BlueLot

Once again he name drops us....he has nothing without doing that...guy has zero content....total waste of space.

Hey I bring content to the site and you bring crap to the site. I brought up a kid that just OVd to Pitt and WVU. He just announced he’s committing tomorrow. Where do you think this kid is going? Just say it geek. Where?

Reactions: KingCoal
You are just weird. Not humiliating anyone except yourself
I can speak for myself. It is a message board. Not life

You pulled out your BL account. I checked. Had about 45 post. Half of them on here. 1/3 on the politics board and about 4 of them on BL

You can’t control yourself on BlueLot

Hey everyone this geek checked out my Lot account. Now brace yourselves…….he just called me weird 😂. Can’t make this stuff up. Then……commented about it even though he doesn’t have a Lot account 😂. Finally we see this clown admitting I have a Lot acct even though he stated clearly many times in the past that he didn’t believe I had one 😂. There’s only one puppet on here lying and that’s you fraud. Just apologize and move on.

Now go post on BL the same junk you post over here.
Did I make you pay for that account. The date of the account is after I brought it up.

Excellent memory here. It was right around the time of Dana’s last game. I remember I was posting while going around with my daughter around New Years Eve that year

Noticed he was on campus for an OV. Anyone knows how that went. He’s looking at Pitt as well. Interesting decision he’s considering.
Big12 vs ACC. Anyone in the know that knows where he’s going? Big pick up for whatever program lands him. He’s under radar and already has UGA and FSU looking at him.

Hes committing tomorrow, so we'll see... I def agree, hes an under recruited + under rated gem, with high upside. His film is solid, you cant identify differences between him and a 4 star... He'll def be an impact player after a year or two...

Hes committing tomorrow, so we'll see... I def agree, hes an under recruited + under rated gem, with high upside. His film is solid, you cant identify differences between him and a 4 star... He'll def be an impact player after a year or two...

Good post Vol. It’s Pitt. I think Brown is on a lot of good ones though and my guess is WVU class this year goes top 24 when done.

Now go post on BL the same junk you post over here.
Did I make you pay for that account. The date of the account is after I brought it up.

Excellent memory here. It was right around the time of Dana’s last game. I remember I was posting while going around with my daughter around New Years Eve that year

LOL. Own you dude! Hey back to thread topic. What are your sources(Google) telling you about Gandy?

Not me. I never cross lines on Lot or here with my lot handle. I couldn’t care less about this handle. I’d just come back as Dan Marino or Tony Dorsett.
Welcome to the MMB, '34. Couldn't help but notice you have perhaps the highest HB like ratio I've ever seen.

• Haha
Reactions: Pitt4Life34
Who is this Marcus Carr?
He any good Greggy. Heard he played at Pitt
Good chance he plays in the Big 12 this year

Who is this Marcus Carr?

Random and strange topic shift but fairly sure he signed with agent no? Kentucky would make sense if he didn’t. Good player but more of a dribble drive kid so pro ball makes sense. He’s definitely a good player. Pitt hoops imploded and he left.

Random and strange topic shift but fairly sure he signed with agent no? Kentucky would make sense if he didn’t. Good player but more of a dribble drive kid so pro ball makes sense. He’s definitely a good player. Pitt hoops imploded and he left.

Yes but a NCAA certified one
Didn’t get an invite yet. Has to earn one through the G League combine.
Kentucky went with Wheeler.
They should have waited.

I think Remy Martin better than all of them personally but people have Carr #1.

Hey I bring content to the site and you bring crap to the site. I brought up a kid that just OVd to Pitt and WVU. He just announced he’s committing tomorrow. Where do you think this kid is going? Just say it geek. Where?
Good for you....you copied and pasted something and brought it here to the free board...you truly are fantastic bitchgregor.....applauds....

Who is this Marcus Carr?
If he were to transfer to Underachievfing U. in Austin, then Marcus Carr would be Texas' best player this season, and would have been last season, too. He's a very talented lead guard, who scored at will at Minnesota. He may stay in the NBA Draft, and probably left Minneapolis because Ricky Pitino's boy got canned after the season. You don't know much about college basketball, do you?

If he were to transfer to Underachievfing U. in Austin, then Marcus Carr would be Texas' best player this season, and would have been last season, too. He's a very talented lead guard, who scored at will at Minnesota. He may stay in the NBA Draft, and probably left Minneapolis because Ricky Pitino's boy got canned after the season. You don't know much about college basketball, do you?

Sounds like he will be the backup PG there.
People are talking about it now. Just wondering about him

I don’t watch too much B1G basketball. I watch the Big 12, ACC and SEC
Better leagues.

If he does land at Texas they will be preseason #1.

Sounds like he will be the backup PG there.
People are talking about it now. Just wondering about him

I don’t watch too much B1G basketball. I watch the Big 12, ACC and SEC
Better leagues.

If he does land at Texas they will be preseason #1.
The numbers don't support your propaganda. Texas is Baylor's scrawny little brother in basketball. Know your (fake) place.

The numbers don't support your propaganda. Texas is Baylor's scrawny little brother in basketball. Know your (fake) place.

Just like what Texas will do to Baylor
WVU will do to Marshall in soccer

Like I said. Don’t whine about it
Just kick their ass.

Baylor is losing too much and hasn’t hit the transfer portal hard enough

Great team but behind both Texas and Kansas right now.

Go pound your chest on a Marshall board (if one still exists), as nobody here, but you, cares about the Herd. (Certainly, no genuine Texas fan cares about Marshall or posts on a WVU message board regularly at 3:00 a.m.) Nobody here cares about European football, either, so you might want to post on CommieKickball.com or something of that ilk. This board is about revenue-producing sports, and no matter how much revenue Texas collects, your fake favorite school underachieves, year after year.

You do know that Texas supposedly won the Director’s Cup this year
First time Stanford hasn’t won it since the 90’s
We will see at the end of June

You don't seem to comprehend the term, "revenue-producing sports." Nobody cares about the Director's Cup, but Texas hasn't won it, anyway. You lie like a rug...under 35+ different profiles, TrollVanZandt.

You do know Texas was the only school who was in the postseason/bowl game for the revenue producing sports

3 main women’s sports
Volleyball, Basketball and Softball

3 main men’s sports
Football, Basketball and Baseball

Good for you....you copied and pasted something and brought it here to the free board...you truly are fantastic bitchgregor.....applauds....

😂 if you only knew. I’ve never copied and pasted anything on this site. Not one time. BTW what do you think I copied and pasted? Obviously nothing in this thread.

You do know Texas was the only school who was in the postseason/bowl game for the revenue producing sports

3 main women’s sports
Volleyball, Basketball and Softball

3 main men’s sports
Football, Basketball and Baseball
Nobody cares about those sports, but be sure to post a link to support your lie that Texas is winning the Director's Cup. You won't post any proof because you're lying, as usual.

P.S. When does USC start Big 12 conference play?

Yes but a NCAA certified one
Didn’t get an invite yet. Has to earn one through the G League combine.
Kentucky went with Wheeler.
They should have waited.

I think Remy Martin better than all of them personally but people have Carr #1.

I mean I don’t mind your content thread sir. Actually refreshing from what we’re use to seeing from you. But not sure what it has to do with a Georgia DB that OVd at Pitt and WVU within last week.

Nobody cares about those sports, but be sure to post a link to support your lie that Texas is winning the Director's Cup. You won't post any proof because you're lying, as usual.

You want to ban bet it

If he was a serious sports fan he’d be talking rifling at this point. Fairly certain @TownesVanZandt is a big fan of the WNBA and believes in equal pay for USA woman’s soccer.

• Haha
Knuckle-dragger above not only doesn't know what a question mark is, he doesn't know what the word "might" means, either. This is why nobody takes TrollVanZandt or any of his other 34+ profiles seriously.

We will see

That Texas rowing NC was a big deal. Especially since it was over Stanford

"Maybe" continues to confound you. Moreover, the "source" for the tweet that you posted was a "fans forum." That's a less reliable "source" for information than CFE. Get your GED, then come back and see us.

[roll]

No…That was before the Super Regional Game
It is finished now because they both will score near the same amount of points with College Baseball

Do you want a cookie if your fake favorite school wins the Director's Cup? If this happens, will you stop posting all night and morning on a WVU board, and beg the real Texas fans to adopt you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT