ADVERTISEMENT

CFE where are you? Big 12 being rail roaded By media

“Solid program” haha. It pains you that Blue Blood tOSU is a Top 4 program and always will be. Fanboy alert.

Are you a Pitt fan or Ohio State fan.

You are a weird guy. I don't care about Ohio State.
I will give them their due credit but to say they are going to be able to compete with LSU and Clemson because they are dominating the B1G is untrue.

The B1G doesn't have a team capable of putting enough athletes on the field to play with Ohio State.
The SEC has about 7-8 of them based on the peak of each program

Are you a Pitt fan or Ohio State fan.

You are a weird guy. I don't care about Ohio State.
I will give them their due credit but to say they are going to be able to compete with LSU and Clemson because they are dominating the B1G is untrue.

The B1G doesn't have a team capable of putting enough athletes on the field to play with Ohio State.
The SEC has about 7-8 of them based on the peak of each program

Pitt, Ohio St, Purdue and Duquesne.

Oh yeah I like WVU too.

If the B1G embarrasses itself during the big bowls will you ban yourself and your alters

If the B1G doesn't I will ban myself.

You talk a big game Greggy
Where are your balls at

LSUs LBs are faster than the DBs at most B1G schools
Especially Wisconsin.

Clemson has went that way with their LBs as well.

@still5-0vstarheels
@TownesVanZandt
@WVUALLEN
@WVUFanForever

Allen save your boys and talk some sense into them. They are embarrassing themselves with their Conference Pride. They can’t deal with the Big Ten dominance this year haha.

They're grown men. They can live with their decisions.

But I can say IMO Ohio State is the best team in college football this year. Rest of the Big 10 who knows. Does this mean Ohio State wins it all. Won't know until they play somebody in the playoffs. My Prediction is...

Ohio State vs LSU in the championship game.

Reactions: Pitt4Life34
2018-2019 which is all any of us have to go on in bowls....

Initially from a first look, the Big 10 did no worse in its final tally of 5 -4 in its 9 bowl games played. Here is what the major conferences ended up with. Big 10 No playoff teams. So Championship Playoffs not included

CONFERENCE- RECORD

SEC 6-5
Big 10 5-4
Big 12 4-3
ACC 5-5
PAC 12 3-4
MAC 1-5

Taking a closer look at the B-10

9 schools qualified for Bowls, Wisconsin, Minnesota,Northwestern, Iowa, Ohio State, Purdue, Michigan, MSU and PSU,

Those not qualifying Indiana, Rutgers,Maryland,Nebraska, and Illinois,

WINS
______

Wisconsin beat Miami of Fla 35-3
Minnesota beat Georgia Tech 34-10
Northwestern beat Utah 31-20
Iowa beat Mississippi State 27-24
Ohio State beat Washington 28-23

LOSSES
_________

Purdue Lost to Auburn 63-14
Michigan lost to Flordia 41-15
MSU lost to Oregon 7-6
PSU lost to Kentucky 27-24

There's really no way to tell if one conferences is better than the other except actually seeing all the games. Any game is questionable until the final play. You can guess and speculate with your own opinions. Those opinions may be right or they may be wrong.

I do know the Big 12 plays a round robin schedule which makes it very difficult to run the table.

Of course the Big 12 commercial is puffery (all the conferences' commercials are puffery) but the Big 12 is the ONLY Power 5 conference that does it right. No getting a cakewalk to the conference title game because of who you DON'T play. Heck, in the Big 12 you have to beat a tough team TWICE to win the title. Ohio State doesn't have to do that. LSU doesn't have to do that if the tough team is already in their division. Stats are deceiving when it comes to the Big 12. The Big 12 defensive stats are better against non-conference opponents because the offenses are better in the Big 12. I would take the Big 12 over any conference in the country if you're talking top to bottom. SEC obviously has the strongest top over the years. ACC other than Clemson would be a far easier conference for WVU to have a better record in than the Big 12.

Even then the NFL right now are consulting with a few defensive coaches in the Big 12

So it isn't like the defense in this conference cannot put together schemes to slow down these offenses.

The pendulum is starting to turn.
Baltimore Ravens this off-season made the correct choices on how they want to spend their money.

Have to be an aggressive blitzing defense but need the players on the back end to make sure WRs aren't getting separation. .

You see the defenses that are having success it is the one bringing pressure and making the QB to either create on his own or to throw the ball away.

Some teams already have the QBs

You will see with Spencer Sanders this week. I truthfully think he has the ability to win a Heisman at Oklahoma State

Of course the Big 12 commercial is puffery (all the conferences' commercials are puffery) but the Big 12 is the ONLY Power 5 conference that does it right. No getting a cakewalk to the conference title game because of who you DON'T play. Heck, in the Big 12 you have to beat a tough team TWICE to win the title. Ohio State doesn't have to do that. LSU doesn't have to do that if the tough team is already in their division. Stats are deceiving when it comes to the Big 12. The Big 12 defensive stats are better against non-conference opponents because the offenses are better in the Big 12. I would take the Big 12 over any conference in the country if you're talking top to bottom. SEC obviously has the strongest top over the years. ACC other than Clemson would be a far easier conference for WVU to have a better record in than the Big 12.
Wrong. If No. 12 Wisconsin wins its last two games and No. 2 Ohio State wins this Saturday, then these two teams will meet for the second time to determine the B1G's champion. Oklahoma is No. 9 and Baylor is No. 14.

@still5-0vstarheels
@TownesVanZandt
@WVUALLEN
@WVUFanForever

Allen save your boys and talk some sense into them. They are embarrassing themselves with their Conference Pride. They can’t deal with the Big Ten dominance this year haha.
WTF I have not posted anything about the B12 only gave examples of the 10+4 OC games and how weak the bottom of the conference is. The ACC outside of Clemson is garbage. Iowa State is the 3rd best OC win for the 10+4. Their OC schedule is ridiculous outside of Michigan.

thanks for playing? you just made a dumb reply. You know you couldn't win 7 games this year if you were in the B1G East Division. Hell, you're 4-6 in the Big 12.
Now M-Turd I realize your aren't real bright but come on take a look at Indiana's schedule. Even Marshall would win 4 or 5 game playing that shit show schedule.

Yeah....I will probably be able to get out of bed at the end of the season whether the bIg 10 is the top conference or not.

And i actually never said they were or they weren't. I was talking about their non-conference wins.

Its poor gregor that can't comprehend simple things like that.

Reactions: WVUALLEN
WTF I have not posted anything about the B12 only gave examples of the 10+4 OC games and how weak the bottom of the conference is. The ACC outside of Clemson is garbage. Iowa State is the 3rd best OC win for the 10+4. Their OC schedule is ridiculous outside of Michigan.

Just figured you were in play on this thread because you jumped in earlier. This year is all about the Big Ten and SEC. The other three P5s are all garbage. Heck a horrible WVU team in disarray just took out the team that handled Big12 one trick pony, Oklahoma. This OOC talk is fine for the middle of the pack programs but the top dogs in the Big Ten and SEC get tested most weeks in their conference play. OOC talk related to the big boys is for fanboys. I guess these morons here know better than the playoff committee haha.

Now M-Turd I realize your aren't real bright but come on take a look at Indiana's schedule. Even Marshall would win 4 or 5 game playing that shit show schedule.
sir, I know Indiana. My wife is from Indiana. You sir, are no Indiana. Michigan plays at Indiana on Saturday, and that's going to likely be a good game, and could go either way. Should have been on the weekly pickem slate.

sir, I know Indiana. My wife is from Indiana. You sir, are no Indiana. Michigan plays at Indiana on Saturday, and that's going to likely be a good game, and could go either way. Should have been on the weekly pickem slate.

Stillsdumb and dumber you’re Dan Quayle if ya did not connect the dots. You’re welcome in advance.

But I can say IMO Ohio State is the best team in college football this year. Rest of the Big 10 who knows. Does this mean Ohio State wins it all. Won't know until they play somebody in the playoffs. My Prediction is...

Ohio State vs LSU in the championship game.

Must bow Allen. I’m seeing same.

Are you willing to make that bet now Greggy.

If not you shouldn't run your mouth because you look like a hypocrite.
You have two choices.
Stop posting about how great the B1G is
Or
Make the bet

Make the bet.
You are supposedly this big time stock trader
You should have big balls if that is who you really are.

I’m not a stock trader. All you do is lie and misrepresent. What would we bet on? The problem here is I have one free acct. You have like 6-8. Ho would any bet with you be fair?

I’m not a stock trader. All you do is lie and misrepresent. What would we bet on. The problem here is I have one free acct. You have like 6-8. Ho would any bet with you be fair?

You have multiple accounts Greggy.
Everyone here knows that you are MichiganHerd.

Make the bet or stop posting about things you won't back up

OMG are you a moron.

What’s the bet again.

You are stupid enough to keep the illusion.

We already know you will protect this account with everything. Even your supposed manhood.

The way you weaseled back in here to run your mouth goes to show what I am dealing with.

I have more important people to deal with
So

Like I said you claimed the B1G is the best conference .

Put your account on it.

If they find themselves on the losing end of the NYD/CFP bowls you will ban yourself and all of your accounts.

Well their schedule sucks so bad we could be bowl eligible if we played it. Not sure their any better than KSU but certainly better than WVU.

Wrong. If No. 12 Wisconsin wins its last two games and No. 2 Ohio State wins this Saturday, then these two teams will meet for the second time to determine the B1G's champion. Oklahoma is No. 9 and Baylor is No. 14.

Wisconsin??? Ha! Ha!

Illinois disagrees. Wisconsin has an absolutely HORRIBLE loss.

Reactions: WVUFanForever
You have multiple accounts Greggy.
Everyone here knows that you are MichiganHerd.

Make the bet or stop posting about things you won't back up
No they are not the same person. They are both multi team fans who's primary teams suck. Neither are bright or clever. M-turd is a Marshall fan who has 6 out of the top 10 most idiotic posts in the woodshed. Greg is a Pitt fan who is a major a$$hat, plays with puppets and someone from the band banged his girlfriend. I realize your pompous ass is not willing to admit when your wrong just like Keaton.

You are stupid enough to keep the illusion.

We already know you will protect this account with everything. Even your supposed manhood.

The way you weaseled back in here to run your mouth goes to show what I am dealing with.

I have more important people to deal with
So

Like I said you claimed the B1G is the best conference .

Put your account on it.

If they find themselves on the losing end of the NYD/CFP bowls you will ban yourself and all of your accounts.

Weaseled? Listen Dick , I mean Pride, eat a bag....

You are too easy Greggy.

If you are not confident enough to bet on something why talk as you are.
That is the entertaining part.

Regarding the best conference
Matters how you measure it.

At the top it is the SEC. They have 5 great programs and Auburn is the gatekeeper to the CFP this year

The B1G has depth but they only have 1 great program.
The rest cannot compete outside of their conference

Big 12 doesn't have a top this year but at the bottom you have programs who can make a bowl game if in another conference
In terms of style of play I have to say it is the best right now.
Every game is dramatic
7 out of 9 the last two weeks have been one possession
Multiple games have been decided by the last play
Saturday Drama at its finest.

Someone needs to rise to the top. I think they will.
It pretty much is now the Big 12 South but with 10 teams.
Big 12 South had 2-4 Top 10 teams from 2000-2010

Mic Drop....

Last edited:
Illinois is 6-4, as is Kansas State, the team that beat the Big 12's best team. That would be like Ohio State losing to Illinois. Put down the bong, hater.

Illinois??? Ha! Ha! They lost to Eastern Michigan and Nebraska.

But at least they can BRAG about that huge 8 point win over UCant.

Illinois??? Please.

Illinois has improved as the season has progressed. Kansas State just lost at home to a team that hadn't won a game since September. If you were honest, then you would admit that K-State is incredibly unathletic.

No they are not the same person. They are both multi team fans who's primary teams suck. Neither are bright or clever. M-turd is a Marshall fan who has 6 out of the top 10 most idiotic posts in the woodshed. Greg is a Pitt fan who is a major a$$hat, plays with puppets and someone from the band banged his girlfriend. I realize your pompous ass is not willing to admit when your wrong just like Keaton.
I could only wish to be someone of Greg Jacobs stature, but thank you for once again clearing up TVZ's blatant misconceptions of the truth. As for me, I'm exceptionally bright. Did you know I graduated #62 out of my high school class size of 76? As for idiotic posts, I would like to take claim for having 6 out of the top 10, because that would prove my troll work worthwhile, but unfortunately, with CR89 being a major contributor there, I'm not even able to crack into the top 1,000. My primary team is Meat Chicken. I pick them 9 times a year in the weekly pick'em contest. I'm only a Herd fan when it comes to being a troll on the Shed. I like seeing the Herd do well, but it doesn't pain my heart when they lose, and it doesn't make me down a decent shot of bourbon when they win. To be honest, I don't even drink bourbon.

WVUAllen....I just want to thank you for the Monster Hall of Fame thread you have created. It will easily get to five pages. Since I have no life...I have to praise others like you and worry about stuff like my post to like ratio.

Watching you pull the puppet string of troll geeks like michiganturd, gregor and osuassclown is brilliant stuff.

Since you are a true VIP'er here Allen, they might follow you to 8 or 9 pages. You make stuff happen on this site and bring people in despite not being a one percenter who plays putt-putt golf and JV football.

Vernon should thank you!

You are too easy Greggy.

If you are not confident enough to bet on something why talk as you are.
That is the entertaining part.

Regarding the best conference
Matters how you measure it.

At the top it is the SEC. They have 5 great programs and Auburn is the gatekeeper to the CFP this year

The B1G has depth but they only have 1 great program.
The rest cannot compete outside of their conference

Big 12 doesn't have a top this year but at the bottom you have programs who can make a bowl game if in another conference
In terms of style of play I have to say it is the best right now.
Every game is dramatic
7 out of 9 the last two weeks have been one possession
Multiple games have been decided by the last play
Saturday Drama at its finest.

Someone needs to rise to the top. I think they will.
It pretty much is now the Big 12 South but with 10 teams.
Big 12 South had 2-4 Top 10 teams from 2000-2010

Mic Drop....

The more I dominate you the longer your posts get haha. You’re my favorite puppet Pride!!!
Actually your show name is “The PP”.

I could only wish to be someone of Greg Jacobs stature, but thank you for once again clearing up TVZ's blatant misconceptions of the truth. As for me, I'm exceptionally bright. Did you know I graduated #62 out of my high school class size of 76? As for idiotic posts, I would like to take claim for having 6 out of the top 10, because that would prove my troll work worthwhile, but unfortunately, with CR89 being a major contributor there, I'm not even able to crack into the top 1,000. My primary team is Meat Chicken. I pick them 9 times a year in the weekly pick'em contest. I'm only a Herd fan when it comes to being a troll on the Shed. I like seeing the Herd do well, but it doesn't pain my heart when they lose, and it doesn't make me down a decent shot of bourbon when they win. To be honest, I don't even drink bourbon.

Heheheheahahaha

I feel like we must have known each other at some point.

Reactions: still5-0vstarheels
WVUAllen....I just want to thank you for the Monster Hall of Fame thread you have created. It will easily get to five pages. Since I have no life...I have to praise others like you and worry about stuff like my post to like ratio.

Watching you pull the puppet string of troll geeks like michiganturd, gregor and osuassclown is brilliant stuff.

Since you are a true VIP'er here Allen, they might follow you to 8 or 9 pages. You make stuff happen on this site and bring people in despite not being a one percenter who plays putt-putt golf and JV football.

Vernon should thank you!

You realize @MichiganHerd, @tOSUGrad90 and @GREGJACOBS saved this thread from a one or two page irrelevant death by easily establishing the The Big Ten is the best P5 and The Big12 is mediocre and still sadly the only P5 without a playoff win. So sad.

This should be good for another page or two from the Three Stooges

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT