ADVERTISEMENT

Can't abolish the electorate? Then beat it....

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Anyone actually think the porous border created by Pedo-Joe and Commie La "Knee Pads" Harris isn't by design? You think that this administration isn't shipping these illegal foreign nationals, represented by over 60 different countries, to select areas of our country, isn't to shift the electorate?

Why do the leftists want federal power over voting? Why do they not want the Census asking if you're a legal citizen? Why do they not want voters to have to show an ID?

Leftists say the answer to every question is (shocking) racism.

The naive leftist sheep aren't allowed to think for themselves, so it's no wonder they don't see it.

Our country is being dismantled right in front of our eyes and the sheep couldn't be happier...Because they haven't a clue. Their team is winning. That's all that matters to them.

Too bad they aren't on America's team.

"Sad" doesn't even describe the situation.

Democrats seeking to expand the Supreme Court would trigger "nuclear war" in the Senate if they continue their fight in the upper chamber, according to the second-ranking Republican Sen. John Thune.

@bobbypiton

8h··Stop The Steal

When the American Public sees how multifaceted these crimes against our Republic have been, not just last year but for the past few decades, the world will never be the same.

Reactions: 30CAT
@bobbypiton

8h··Stop The Steal

When the American Public sees how multifaceted these crimes against our Republic have been, not just last year but for the past few decades, the world will never be the same.
I disagree with this, they killed JFK, Malcom X, MLK, RFK and tried to kill Reagan then came up with some BS story and got away with it. They got away with 911 and Sandy Hook among others. Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin and the USS Liberty. They stole the 1960, 2012 and 2020 election-then bragged about it later. Honestly I think the only reason they didn't kill Trump was because they were scared about how his followers would react.

We can not live with these people either they must be defeated and destroyed or we must separate, simple as that.

I disagree with this, they killed JFK, Malcom X, MLK, RFK and tried to kill Reagan then came up with some BS story and got away with it. They got away with 911 and Sandy Hook among others. Bay of Pigs, Gulf of Tonkin and the USS Liberty. They stole the 1960, 2012 and 2020 election-then bragged about it later. Honestly I think the only reason they didn't kill Trump was because they were scared about how his followers would react.

We can not live with these people either they must be defeated and destroyed or we must separate, simple as that.
You are off your rocker crazy. Congrats lol

What are "true americans" doing? Moaning and complaining?

Really? Your ignorance, if you're being serious, is what's wrong. Our country is being destroyed and you couldn't care less. You're part of the herd, rooting for your team, country be damned.

Really? Your ignorance, if you're being serious, is what's wrong. Our country is being destroyed and you couldn't care less. You're part of the herd, rooting for your team, country be damned.

You didn't answer the question. What are "true americans" doing besides complaining on a message board?

You didn't answer the question. What are "true americans" doing besides complaining on a message board?

I'll tell you what they're not doing. They're not screaming and crying at an empty sky, denying that Pedo-Joe is our president, burning cities, looting businesses, shutting down free speech and following America's haters blindly.

Spreading the truth on message boards, for the ignorant to see, shooting down the followers of America's haters, spreading leftist lies, for the last four years, on this very message board is a good thing. Also, because this is the only place you see us trying to convince the sheep of America's haters that what they are doing is destroying America, doesn't mean it's all we are doing.

Obviously the truth is upsetting you, so at least we know you're seeing it. Whether or not it convinces you to stop voting for America's haters, we can't control. But at least you admit you see it. So for me, it proves every little bit counts.

When you were crying crocodile tears, for the last four years, one-throating the lies being told, cheering leftists' cries of "resist" etc....Your opinion of "complaining and moaning" on a message board, was quite different.

Your hypocrisy is shining brightly.

Last edited:
I'll tell you what they're not doing. They're not screaming and crying at an empty sky, denying that Pedo-Joe is our president, burning cities, looting businesses, shutting down free speech and following America's haters blindly.

Spreading the truth on message boards, for the ignorant to see, shooting down the followers of America's haters, spreading leftist lies, for the last four years, on this very message board is a good thing. Also, because this is the only place you see us trying to convince the sheep of America's haters that what they are doing is destroying America, doesn't mean it's all we are doing.

Obviously the truth is upsetting you, so at least we know you're seeing it. Whether or not it convinces you to stop voting for America's haters, we can't control. But at least you admit you see it. So for me, it proves every little bit counts.

When you were crying crocodile tears, for the last four years, one-throating the lies being told, cheering leftists' cries of "resist" etc....Your opinion of "complaining and moaning" on a message board, was quite different.

Your hypocrisy is shining brightly.

I am the most conservative person you'll ever meet. I know this government is destroying America. But you never answered my question, instead attacking me while being ignorant of my beliefs.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT