ADVERTISEMENT

Can Ron DeSantis Avoid Meeting the Press?

It's very simple, he's a scared pussy. Let's see how long he can hide especially if runs for POTUS.

Sorry moetard, but DeSantis has no reason to speak to your corrupt msm. They don’t care about anything other than play a “gotcha” type of game. They wanna cherry pick pieces of his quotes and apply their own opinions as to what he meant to say that will portray him negatively. Conservatives have no incentive to speak to a very biased msm who is against them. Now stfu and go back to watching CNN and The View.

It's very simple, he's a scared pussy. Let's see how long he can hide especially if runs for POTUS.

Pedo-Joe does it, so I guess Ron can. Pedo-Joe hid from the press and debates through his whole election campaign. Are you "simply calling Pedo-Joe a pussy" too?

If not, then STFU, you hypocritical bleater.

giphy.gif

That's what he's trying to do but if you want to run for POTUS you're going to have to answer questions from journalists at some point.
Maybe. There is no rule saying he has to. If he feels he gets a raw deal from liberal media and feels he's better served focusing on conservative media, then that is his decision. I haven't paid much attention to it yet. I think he would be doing himself a disservice by not reaching a larger audience, because unlike Trump I do believe he has the ability to win over independents and those left of center. But that's up to him and his campaign.

Reactions: 30CAT
That's what he's trying to do but if you want to run for POTUS you're going to have to answer questions from journalists at some point.
Like Biden?
I felt sorry for Ol Joe watching him trying read his script on the question about the classified docs he stole from the White House.....after he had no clue how to answer for the previous two days.

You little simpleton, he’s not indicated he’s even interested in running for POTUS lol. His job is to represent Floridians. Period. Fvck off if you don’t like it.

Bingo......right on que.
He’s the governor of Florida. He is a state employee. Not a federal employee. He doesn’t have to speak with the corrupt msm. They only want to smear him and get him with a gotcha moment. Fact is, it’s msm and the establishment who is scared.

Reactions: bornaneer
He’s the governor of Florida. He is a state employee. Not a federal employee. He doesn’t have to speak with the corrupt msm. They only want to smear him and get him with a gotcha moment. Fact is, it’s msm and the establishment who is scared.
Moe and his/her ilk are the ones that are scared of DeSantis.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
Moe and his/her ilk are the ones that are scared of DeSantis.

Desantis will eventually make a great President. However he hasn't announced he's even running yet. If he can beat Trump he will get my support. Not until then. He will need Trump's supporters to win.

You don't think DeSantis is MAGA? Bigly and good luck with that.
So Making America Great Again is a bad thing? Forget Trump for a moment. Forget all politics and read it again. Ask yourself why you’re even an American if that is a bad thing to you. Please consider moving overseas.

Desantis will eventually make a great President. However he hasn't announced he's even running yet. If he can beat Trump he will get my support. Not until then. He will need Trump's supporters to win.
LOL. No he won't. He'll run away from Trump and his support as he should. Already giving him the cold shoulder in his own state, and its a savvy move. Just about everyone is over Trump except you and a few fools here.

Irony is Ironic.

A Biden supporter trying to attack ANYONE for not being open with the press.

LOL. No he won't. He'll run away from Trump and his support as he should. Already giving him the cold shoulder in his own state, and its a savvy move. Just about everyone is over Trump except you and a few fools here.

I get it. You can't wait to start calling DeSantis a war criminal. How about you just worry about whose replacing Biden.

So gunny has a twitter account. Going to have to check that out and see who the followers are

So gunny has a twitter account. Going to have to check that out and see who the followers are

No I don't have an active twitter account with any information Stalker. If I did I would post the material here instead of typing it twice. Moron.

Reactions: ThePunish-EER
I've said on here before I could possbily support DeSantis moron.

If you are ok with what they did to Trump then you would be ok with them doing it to DeSantis. The difference between me and you is I wasn't ok with what they did to Bernie and I have been pretty clear about my feelings about Marxist.

If you are ok with what they did to Trump then you would be ok with them doing it to DeSantis. The difference between me and you is I wasn't ok with what they did to Bernie and I have been pretty clear about my feelings about Marxist.
Trump deserved everything he got.

And I voted for Lee Zeldin here. So, as I said. I'm not a sheep unlike you.

LOL. You cared about poor Bernie. BS. He's as left as it gets. You're just making shit up.

You probably haven't voted for a Dem in 80 years, which shows you're a sheep.

Trump deserved everything he got.

And I voted for Lee Zeldin here. So, as I said. I'm not a sheep unlike you.

LOL. You cared about poor Bernie. BS. He's as left as it gets. You're just making shit up.

You probably haven't voted for a Dem in 80 years, which shows you're a sheep.

Nobody believes any of that.

I actually never voted while serving. That way I could do my job without bias. I don't expect others to do the same. It's just the path I took.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT