ADVERTISEMENT

DeSantis releases graphic video showing trans surgeries after Pedo-Joe calls governor’s policies ‘cruel’

30CAT

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Williamstown, WV
Cruel? Cruel to stop the mutilation of children?

Pedo-Joe and his bleaters are insane and THEY are the cruel ones.

Leftists and their bleaters are destroying our country

Yes bleaters....You all support this $h!t with your votes. The "letter" you all vote for is more important to you than America and its children. You all, including your leftist messiahs, are some sick people.

LINK: 'It is not "sinful" to prohibit the mutilation of minors'

Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis’ political team released a video Tuesday that shows the graphic results of multiple transgender surgeries alongside Pedo-Joe’s comments on "The Daily Show" where he called the Republican’s policies "cruel."

During an appearance on Comedy Central on Monday night, Pedo-Joe said that "what’s going on in Florida" when it comes to transgender people is "close to sinful."

DeSantis’ video of Pedo-Joe's remarks features a split screen with Pedo-Joe on the left and still photos of double mastectomy and skin graft scars on the right. The bottom of the screen reads, "Pedo-Joe thinks it’s ‘cruel’ Florida banned these surgeries for children."

"It's just terrible what they're doing," Pedo-Joe says in the video. "It's not like, you know, a kid wakes up one morning and says, you know, ‘I decided I wanted to become a man’ or ‘I want to become a woman.’ I mean, what are they thinking about?"

"They're human beings," the president added. "It's cruel. And the way we do it is we make sure we pass legislation like we passed on same-sex marriage; you mess with that, you're breaking the law, and you're going to be held accountable."

Pedo-Joe didn’t specify what policies he was criticizing, but Florida recently joined a handful of states in banning gender-transition surgeries and treatments like puberty blockers and cross-sex hormones for minors.

"It is not ‘sinful’ to prohibit the mutilation of minors," DeSantis fired back in a tweet Tuesday. "It is not acceptable for the federal government to mandate that procedures like sex change operations be allowed for kids."

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT