ADVERTISEMENT

Our Leftist friends will like this post about Trump

Let them fight. Probably end up on the same ticket. Nothing Trump hits him with will come close to what the Democrats plan on attacking him with.

I can't figure out what Trump's beef is with Desantis unless he's either jealous of him or afraid of him? His attacks aren't based in policy, it's all personal trashing caca.

Reactions: roadtrasheer
Ronald Reagan switch parties. I know numerous people who switched from Democrat to Republican. Not because they liked everything the Republicans have historically voted for either. But because they didn't like how Anti-American and far left the Democrats moved.
Back in '15 during the GOP primaries, I didn't think Trump was as Conservative as he's since proven to be. He wasn't even my third choice in that field!

However anyone who questions his Conservative credentials today is simply ignoring the results of the Conservative policies he pursued while in Office.

The Left certainly isn't ignorong them. They've spent the past three years of creepy Joe's installation trying desperately to undo all of them!

Reactions: roadtrasheer
I can't figure out what Trump's beef is with Desantis unless he's either jealous of him or afraid of him? His attacks aren't based in policy, it's all personal trashing caca.

Trump v Desantis would be a good scrap. Like Ali v Frazier....Marvin Hagler v. Tommy "hit man" Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran...that type of epic brawl.

As long as it's over policy...I say bring it! Just no cheap shots or childish bickering. Just like you said, the sh*t either will have to deal with is real!

Trump v Desantis would be a good scrap. Like Ali v Frazier....Marvin Hagler v. Tommy "hit man" Hearns, Sugar Ray Leonard v Roberto Duran...that type of brawl.

As long as it's over policy...I say bring it! Just no cheap shots or childish bickering. Just like you said, the sh*t either will have to deal with is real!
I'd rather see them act like tag team partners, no matter who wins the republican nomination.
Trump kicking the legacy media as Desantis just speaks on policy.

I don't think he, Trump, is on any team unless it is his own. Why would he start now.
Trump wouldn't win one vote if he weren't enunciating and articulating responses to the issues he's wisely identified that encapsulate the concerns among both GOP primary voters and a majority of Americans. He's successfully positioned his candidacy on America's team, and that's the message which continues to resonate with his supporters.

Reactions: 30CAT
ADVERTISEMENT