ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Hypocrites

Bullseye wasn't bad given the context, but Biden should probably come out and say the timing ended up being terrible even if just a coincidence. It is similar to Trump's "good people on both sides" or "the bloodbath" comment. Not the smartest choice of words, but not the outrage that people are intentionally lying about either.

You are doing exactly what the MSM and Biden is doing. Telling everyone - both sides -they have to dial down the rhetoric without accepting any of the responsibility. How about Biden and/or the CNN anchors for example, come out and state they were wrong for the rhetoric they have been using, that they bear some responsibility for the violent state of American politics today, and they will immediately stop such behavior. It would put the onus on the right, wouldn't it? The right and Trump would have to respond in kind.

That's what a real leader would do.
Still waiting........

6d3ee32f783bd4918ebf6112129ab8e70f0dc973

Still waiting........

6d3ee32f783bd4918ebf6112129ab8e70f0dc973
And you can keep waiting. I am not on here saying both sides are at fault for ramping up the rhetoric yet remained silent for years until some idiot from your tribe acted out on the rhetoric. Suddenly, you now want to absolve your tribe from responsibility by saying the right does it too.

Strange, this is exactly what CNN did yesterday too. Go figure.

• Haha
Reactions: moe and WVUALLEN
And you can keep waiting. I am not on here saying both sides are at fault for ramping up the rhetoric yet remained silent for years until some idiot from your tribe acted out on the rhetoric. Suddenly, you now want to absolve your tribe from responsibility by saying the right does it too.

Strange, this is exactly what CNN did yesterday too. Go figure.
Still no denouncing? Noted.

I'm not "absolving" anyone of anything. I'm holding BOTH SIDES accountable. You aren't, and never have.

Still no denouncing? Noted.

I'm not "absolving" anyone of anything. I'm holding BOTH SIDES accountable. You aren't, and never have.
You aren't holding anyone accountable. You are just pointing the finger at the right because, right now, your tribe has been the bigger group of assholes and you want to deflect responsibility away from them.

• Haha
Reactions: moe
You aren't holding anyone accountable. You are just pointing the finger at the right because, right now, your tribe has been the bigger group of assholes and you want to deflect responsibility away from them.
You aren't holding your side accountable for their actions either. I've said numerous times that BOTH SIDES need to stop this bullshit. It's ridiculous.

And I'm still waiting for you to denounce that retweet....... :joy:

You aren't holding your side accountable for their actions either. I've said numerous times that BOTH SIDES need to stop this bullshit. It's ridiculous.

First it was lawfare and burning of our cities. Now they are shooting at us. Sorry but that's not the kind of people I see building unity with. I'm going to need the left to surrender before any negotiations of unity happens.

Last edited:
Reactions: phillya

I don't have a side. That is why you have a hard time following this; you see everything through a tribal lens. The dangerous rhetoric from Trump and the leaders on the right is at about a 7. Not ideal, but not too over the top. Shit like "Lock her up". Biden, Harris, Peloisi, the MSM are at a 10 and have been for nearly a decade. Shit like Trump is Hitler, Trump is a threat to the nation, etc. No one gave a shit about it until people finally began pointing it out 2 days ago. And, as usual, the worst offenders refuse to take responsibility and try to shift the blame to their political opposition.

The degrees of this rhetoric aren't even remotely comparable. Also, keep in mind you were OK with it until 6:10 p.m., Saturday. Flail away.

I don't have a side. That is why you have a hard time following this; you see everything through a tribal lens. The dangerous rhetoric from Trump and the leaders on the right is at about a 7. Not ideal, but not too over the top. Shit like "Lock her up". Biden, Harris, Peloisi, the MSM are at a 10 and have been for nearly a decade. Shit like Trump is Hitler, Trump is a threat to the nation, etc. And no one gave a shit about it until people finally began pointing it out 2 days ago. And, as usual, the worst offenders refuse to take responsibility and try to shift the blame to their political opposition.

The degrees of this rhetoric aren't even remotely comparable. and keep in mind. you were OK with it until 6:10 p.m., Saturday. Flail away.
I've voted Republican as much as I have Democrat in my many decades of voting.

EDIT: I wasn't "ok" with anything. I don't watch the news. But Trump's team has also referred to Biden as a "destroyer of American democracy" and retweet the image I posted previously. So I don't think a '7" is an accurate depiction. And let's also not fail to mention that a MOTIVE hasn't yet to be determined. Maybe it was politically driven, or maybe this 20-year old was just a crazy kid who wanted to become famous.

Trump told the New York Post that he appreciated the "fine" and "very nice" call he received from President Biden in the aftermath of the event, noting – without specifics – that the race between them could be more civil going forward.

Trump told the New York Post that he appreciated the "fine" and "very nice" call he received from President Biden in the aftermath of the event, noting – without specifics – that the race between them could be more civil going forward.

I give the Democrats two weeks maybe 30 days.

I don't have a side. That is why you have a hard time following this; you see everything through a tribal lens. The dangerous rhetoric from Trump and the leaders on the right is at about a 7. Not ideal, but not too over the top. Shit like "Lock her up". Biden, Harris, Peloisi, the MSM are at a 10 and have been for nearly a decade. Shit like Trump is Hitler, Trump is a threat to the nation, etc. No one gave a shit about it until people finally began pointing it out 2 days ago. And, as usual, the worst offenders refuse to take responsibility and try to shift the blame to their political opposition.

The degrees of this rhetoric aren't even remotely comparable. Also, keep in mind you were OK with it until 6:10 p.m., Saturday. Flail away.
lol your score keeping sucks, Repubs are way worse on encouraging political violence and engaging in it. (see Jan 6)

For the first time, I feel like Biden and Trump are acting like adults and leaders.

lol your score keeping sucks, Repubs are way worse on encouraging political violence and engaging in it. (see Jan 6)
Jan. 6 was an "inside job", or a "false flag" incident. Just like the kidnapping plot of Michigan's governor. Come on, keep up with it!

I've voted Republican as much as I have Democrat in my many decades of voting.

EDIT: I wasn't "ok" with anything. I don't watch the news. But Trump's team has also referred to Biden as a "destroyer of American democracy" and retweet the image I posted previously. So I don't think a '7" is an accurate depiction. And let's also not fail to mention that a MOTIVE hasn't yet to be determined. Maybe it was politically driven, or maybe this 20-year old was just a crazy kid who wanted to become famous.
Being a destroyer of American democracy and being a threat to the United States and its people are vastly different.

The former is a policy, the latter is a threat to us all.

Being a destroyer of American democracy and being a threat to the United States and its people are vastly different.

The former is a policy, the latter is a threat to us all.
First, they are virtually the same in definition. Being a "destroyer" of democracy and being a "threat" to democracy. Also, showing an image of a kidnapped POTUS in a trunk..........come on man.

In before MountaineerWV excuses these by claiming the right does it too.

LOL!

The far left is capable of taking a shot at Biden next. There is no reasoning with them. Old school Democrats holding out for the Party of JFK better wake up. Because I'm convinced they killed him too.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT